Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
guys can you give me a tip please, im struggling on living, i ate raw rat and rabbit meat with the help of my bastard doggo for a living
I found looting chests to be the most profitable. You don't always hit the jackpot but with a little persistence it becomes inevitable. Many places have chests but the one at the last warehouse at the docks is probably the easiest one and no time and stamina is lost upon reentering which makes it a really good spot.

There are only 3 guards that are far enough apart so you can deal with them 1 at the time. Just 3 mind control rocks and 3 bonks at a cost of 12 stamina and the chest is yours (for another 30 stamina). Their patrols never intersect and it's always the same 2 points and the same timing so with a little bit of practice you can do it very quickly. I could do it without sneak so you don't need high SCU except maybe for opening the chest. You can eat the dog if you need food because companions won't be of any use there. Last guard is the easiest, almost impossible to screw up.

Although you can only do this once you can also get some quick and easy money by borrowing as much as much money as you can and then killing the loan shark. As a merchant his prices are a ripoff so you don't lose anything by killing him, not even morality which interestingly enough only goes up temporarily. You will still aggro all the npcs so you probably want to set up some explosives and a timebomb to get a head start. If you hide for a while and lose aggro you can go back to the loan shark and pick up lots of coins. You can buy explosives at the market at night.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Knight Leordene

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Speaking of Orckin Slayer not matter how skilled Lona sex skills and stats are if you try to juice him you loose all your stamina quickly.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
A funny and effective way to kill a lot of goblins is by pissing on a nearby placed suitably sized stack of explosives and setting the thing off by throwing a rock after the goblins have gathered.

DeIi

Jul 29, 2017
A funny and effective way to kill a lot of goblins is by pissing on a nearby placed suitably sized stack of explosives and setting the thing off by throwing a rock after the goblins have gathered.
Danggg, that's a gimmick? I thought it was just for that one quest for Elise only lol

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Danggg, that's a gimmick? I thought it was just for that one quest for Elise only lol
Actually so did I until I found a shaman and decided to murder all his minions and distract him with a rock so that I could take a piss on his throne to see if/how he would react before finally killing him, only to unexpectedly get spotted after barely having stepped off. I sprinted away and after I lost aggro noticed that he behaved as if I threw a rock on his throne, patrolling between the puddle of piss and the rock that I threw earlier as if the puddle of piss were just a rock even though two rocks would have been outside range of each other.

The range of the pee puddle sadly turned out wasn't as huge as Elise's quest made it look like, but it lasts incredibly long. From that point the idea to combine this effect with a weapon that is highly effective against predictable and even more effective against stationary enemies was so obvious it felt like I should have known from the very beginning that this was a thing.

On one side I feel a little dumb, but on the other side not even Goblin Slayer had thought of doing something like that so the only appropriate response is to applaud the author.

Nov 28, 2019
I'm trying to play and survive by purely prostitution (after tutorial directly starting to prostitute in the bar, sleeping there when I run out of energy). Is this sustainable? I thought I was earning enough money, but I noticed I keep losing money to something? Like the trade points actually go down as time passes... Any idea why?

lalut

Jul 6, 2020
I'm trying to play and survive by purely prostitution (after tutorial directly starting to prostitute in the bar, sleeping there when I run out of energy). Is this sustainable? I thought I was earning enough money, but I noticed I keep losing money to something? Like the trade points actually go down as time passes... Any idea why?
Lona's pussy is getting looser and therefore less valuable to customers. I guess people don't like feeling like sloppy seconds

Apr 1, 2020
Does anyone know if there's anything that affects the Arena RNG, i.e. which opponents you have to face if you fight in the arena?

I've been jonsing to fight The Beast, and I've developed a strategy I lovingly refer to as the "Henderson-Akemi Threat Removal Strategy" that I've been wanting to try out on him (I doubt it requires explanation), and so far I've fought in the arena like 25 times in a row without him showing up once.

I think he's just a coward who's afraid of getting beaten up by a little girl.

Apr 30, 2020
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that the vagina you are talking of is called "Anus" and as for my knowledge both men and women have one so, unless he has a pretty big strap-on under that armor I'm pretty sure he is a man.
Looks like i finally played the right game...

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Keep an eye on your copper coins instead

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
U can first go prostitution buy enough food to walk to rain forrest then collect those white herbs and sold them to momma for 150 c

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I got a bit cheeky in the Missing Caravan quest.
I bought a stack of Blue potions beforehand. When the alarm gets tripped, I parked mysellf just out of the Orkind guards' LOS.
Then threw rocks at one of them until it started the crawling animation. Eventually, the other two raped the poor bastard to death.
Took a long time and a wad of stamina potions but this was fun.

justforlustdoll, Trade Points are just for trading in the current area. They're not physical coins.
So if you leave, they're all gone even if you return to that area. They don't just drop over time.
Otherwise, surviving by slutting would be so so easy.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Yep, I really wanted to give my virginity to Elise... >w>

But instead of giving me balls... he throws me fire balls!

Well... technically you can with the Nymph trait... but I would prefer romance/love mechanics on this one
You can do it to Elise with the Juicing ability

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020

So will people actually be using this, if decide to help whoever started it fill-in information?

AiFrame

Jun 27, 2021
We can buy lonarpg.com for 10$ a year
And serve our own wiki with
I believe there is a bunch of people with some free resources on their vps (including me) so they can host it.

Anyway, it's all overreacting, since who would run a payed host with wiki-engine for hentai-indie-game. No way.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
1625761510829.png

I successfully and strategically killed all the goblins at the destroyed convoy and rescued all of the survivors... A-LONE-A!

But I didn't get the "Think Lona Think!" Achievement... is this really the convoy I need to do alone or some other convoy?​

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 1287530

I successfully and strategically killed all the goblins at the destroyed convoy and rescued all of the survivors... A-LONE-A!

But I didn't get the "Think Lona Think!" Achievement... is this really the convoy I need to do alone or some other convoy?​
I also didn't get it from that. What is your strategy to get goblins to stop raping the survivors? Both rocks and fresh girl pee are ineffective and I don't really know what I can do besides attacking the survivors.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes