Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
-*added, WildBoar now using my own charset, that mean u can juice it.(No if its female)
Hoo... does that finally mean more bestiality beyond that one dog scene and the pig in a bandit camp?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Soo...uhh... When is the 8.0?
8.0? o_O
*LonaRPG [v0.5.8.0] English Fan Translation Patch V1*

Hello everyone I translate this in my spare time so it may have a few bugs.
If you decide to download it I hope you can enjoy it. I'm updating as I can.

Mods If I'm breaking any rules with this post please feel free to delete it.

EccmA417 Please feel free to use my work in any way you like.

Anyone who wants to use my work or edit it Please feel free do so. Improve it however you like.

Latest version is 1-Updated to v0.5.8.0. Translated new text files.

If you find some text that sounds weird or doesn't make sense PLS send me a screenshot. Thank you everyone for your help. I'm still learning.
Screen-filling huge text powers, activeate!

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
For those who wanna increase sexy with piercing, vag and anal is worthless since it only add 1 point to sexy but 15 points of weak. best one would be belly and chest, lesser is back and arm

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got the file where these values are located? I'd like to mod that

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
and how do i turn lona into deepone
Get your lona knocked up by a deepone, birth it and reincarnate, then go to the fistopia island and talk to the sea witch after helping her recover by feeding her the adventurer at the inn. She'll give you a skill you can use to transform.

Apr 1, 2020
and how do i turn lona into deepone
  1. Have sex (consensually or not) with a Deep One
  2. Get Pregnant
  3. Eventually (many, many days later) give birth
  4. Hope that you lucked out and got a Deep One baby (and not the litter of Fishkind it is possible to get instead)
  5. Die
  6. Rebirth as the baby (Rebirth == keep all levels gained and items stored in bank, but quest/story progress and character stats are completely reset; is essentially a New Game Plus)
One "cheat" you can use is, after you know Lona is pregnant, have Elise abort the baby. He'll tell you the species of the aborted baby, and you can then reload your save from before the abortion if it was a deep one.

JefferyTheGreat

Jun 5, 2018
anyone know a way to revive a killed unique npc in a way that the game recognizes them as being alive and shows them in the inn, cocona got killed and i fucked up didnt notice and saved over my last save when she was alive. would be cool to be able to just sorta cheat away my mistakes here and not have to go rebirth myself.

• Sad
Reactions: Yukihirou

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
But most enemies are male
i know. because the game was designed for a female protagonist, of course. i was saying, that the premise sounds cool. a hardcore, grim, roleplaying experience, with crazy elements, like re-incarnating as other creatures (in this case. ones you've birthed), that show it's open ended, and sandboxy nature. but, as i said. designed for male. or male&female mc's. as that is my preference.

reading the OP, and some comments. as i said. reminds me of "Elona". and I was saying i like those kinds of games.

i'll probably end up trying it anyway, at some point. but yeah. the game sounds great, honestly.

edit: i've had the game in my bookmarks for like a year+. for the reasons above. i'm just not a fan of playing as a female protagonist for a sex roleplaying game. as i like to immerse myself in a roleplaying experience(games with open ended gameplay, that allow you to play in a way you want, even with a set character). and it's easier, and more fun for me. to do, with male characters.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I mean, any H game that could have the level of content/freedom of Elona+ would be absurdly amazing. That game from the original Elona release has been getting updates for almost 15 years now hasn't it with Elona+. There's really nothing H game wise that can compare to that. Even finding open world H games is difficult, there's really nothing with the same style. Another game that has that pseudo real time combat/action at least is Rogue Survivor, but that's a non H game. Also a survival game vs typical open world rpg.

Elona is probably always going to be a special gem. Feeling like you can do about anything you want, breaking the game in silly or overpowered ways, the detailed lore, goofy mechanics (Keeping a little girl as a pet, riding her as a mount, etc). I feel like it'd be hard to do something similar even if somebody had all the resources in the world at their disposal. It's just a really great combination of factors that's hard to replicate without being a clone. Really unique charm to it.

The original dev of Elona is working on a btw for anybody that didn't know. I still don't know exactly what type of game it will become, but I'm sure it'll have the same charm/humor as Elona at least.

Comparing this game to Elona is seriously apples and oranges anyways. LonaRPG is pretty unique on its own. Only thing it can really be compared to is like Violated Heroine. The atmosphere is something I've pretty much never seen in another game before.

Last edited:

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
I mean, any H game that could have the level of content/freedom of Elona+ would be absurdly amazing. That game from the original Elona release has been getting updates for almost 15 years now hasn't it with Elona+. There's really nothing H game wise that can compare to that. Even finding open world H games is difficult, there's really nothing with the same style. Another game that has that pseudo real time combat/action at least is Rogue Survivor, but that's a non H game. Also a survival game vs typical open world rpg.

Elona is probably always going to be a special gem. Feeling like you can do about anything you want, breaking the game in silly or overpowered ways, the detailed lore, goofy mechanics (Keeping a little girl as a pet, riding her as a mount, etc). I feel like it'd be hard to do something similar even if somebody had all the resources in the world at their disposal. It's just a really great combination of factors that's hard to replicate without being a clone. Really unique charm to it.

The original dev of Elona is working on a btw for anybody that didn't know. I still don't know exactly what type of game it will become, but I'm sure it'll have the same charm/humor as Elona at least.

Comparing this game to Elona is seriously apples and oranges anyways. LonaRPG is pretty unique on its own. Only thing it can really be compared to is like Violated Heroine. The atmosphere is something I've pretty much never seen in another game before.
LonaRpg is more grim and gritty VH

Reactions: Yukihirou

VH~Serena

Mar 30, 2020
What's Elona never heard of it before can u maybe give me a link?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes