xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Decided to edit the semen to look less like diluted piss and more like actual semen. The things I haven't touched are the cgs.

Some things might look a bit off, photoshop batch editing is not perfect especially with the Orkind having semen that has a similar color to their penises already.

If you don't know how to put these in your files. Just get an rpg maker vx ace extractor. Extract everything. Drag the graphics folder to the main directory and just drop the files from zip in graphics/portrait/lona.

Here's a little preview at the white semen.
Any chance this could be uploaded somewhere else? love the look of the mod but anonfiles never finishes downloading

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How to upgrade save from one version to another
If you're getting "Version Outdated", don't worry about it.
Read the quote below.
The mods forgot to include this small piece of vital information in the Changelog section:
eccma417 said:
prev game save support?
make sure NO ONE FIGHTING or AGGROED WITH ANYONE in ur outdated save
load it> leave the map > save the game
thing should be fine after this.
tATTLETALE21 Yeah, no elves. But we can have a Moot Lona.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish more people would help fund this game's development. You can do so through either or .
You can also grab a recent demo build off if you just want to check it out first.

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
so basically, she is the main culprit of Abomination Infect at noer huh?
Maybe, but maybe not. It certainly looks like it from the tutorial mission because the infection is worst in the southeast, but it could have been just a setup. If she were the source then I expect there to be signs of it in NoerArenaB1 as well, which it hasn't despite the daily bloodshed just above it (among other fluids).

The missing person you're looking for is probably Feira, which according the mission briefing was the mercenary previously assigned to this mission but if you find her diary it tells a whole different story. If you fail or skip the tutorial you'll learn rats were never important even though they were directly blamed in the briefing. Only the report mattered and now nobody is allowed to finish the quest anymore because of a crisis measure that was decided on before you arrived. Move along nothing to see here.

karlsemken

Dec 31, 2019
Someone can explain me how to play that game, without diying all the time or crawling around but also can see the sex scenes? thx :)
Try cheats to first experiment and understand the game mechanics. It's the way I learned it... cheating.

Last edited:

razemaze

Aug 24, 2018
Read the quote below.
The mods forgot to include this small piece of vital information in the Changelog section:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.6.1

Official MEGA Link

I wish more people would help fund this game's development. You can do so through either or .
You can also grab a recent demo build off if you just want to check it out first.
but i cant even leave to the map its show error

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
but i cant even leave to the map its show error
Odd, but there's also 0.5.6.1 up here now. Try that out.
Are you running any mods at all, like an accelerated pregnancy or anything?
This next thing will sound odd but try this: Load Game -> Save to fresh Slot -> Load That Save -> Try to leave

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Someone can explain me how to play that game, without diying all the time or crawling around but also can see the sex scenes? thx :)
It's pretty contradictory unless you're playing nympho Lona (which is quite a tedious build for beginner).
Set aside your boner for now and treat this as a proper RPG and you're good.

Fhei

Aug 7, 2020
Maybe, but maybe not. It certainly looks like it from the tutorial mission because the infection is worst in the southeast, but it could have been just a setup. If she were the source then I expect there to be signs of it in NoerArenaB1 as well, which it hasn't despite the daily bloodshed just above it (among other fluids).

The missing person you're looking for is probably Feira, which according the mission briefing was the mercenary previously assigned to this mission but if you find her diary it tells a whole different story. If you fail or skip the tutorial you'll learn rats were never important even though they were directly blamed in the briefing. Only the report mattered and now nobody is allowed to finish the quest anymore because of a crisis measure that was decided on before you arrived. Move along nothing to see here.
nah in the end, no one knows what she really is except the game has gona into full version release

razemaze

Aug 24, 2018
This next thing will sound odd but try this: Load Game -> Save to fresh Slot -> Load That Save -> Try to leave
dont have any mods , no luck also on new version

razemaze

Aug 24, 2018

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Read the quote below.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.6.1

Official MEGA Link

wdym by leave map,i did get out to map of world,saved and still screams to me that version is outdated

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
wdym by leave map,i did get out to map of world,saved and still screams to me that version is outdated
If you already did what was instructed, then your game is fine. Ignore the outdated version warning, it's there for debugging I guess.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Start a completely new game on 0.5.6.1 and try to reproduce the error.
That's the only way we can know for certain that there's an error in the code though I haven't experienced it myself.

xylyvy

Dec 24, 2019
Can someone explain how to buy saber from weaponsmith? cost around 8k tp
I have this money but seller "target" is around 4k, so i just cant get 8k tp from him

Last edited:

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Just tried it, seems like rebirth will remove the "Version Outdated" mark from your save. (Well, almost everything gets reset so it makes sense)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes