pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Preparation:
-Complete tutorial and snatch all stuffs you can find in the sewer (Pitchfork, raw meats, sword)
-Go to Noer tavern
-Receive your 2 big copper coins reward
-Hire Criminal archer and Goblin Slayer (good soup + 2 beers = 550 trade points)
-Receive Convoy quest
-Head to Noer market, you can keep anything you want, you can sell whatever you don't need, but keep your TRUSTY OP WOODEN CLUB AND LANTERN you start the game with, . Sell enough to buy a wooden shield and at least 5-6 sausages. (you can buy as much sausages as you can if you're not confident in your skill)
-[OPTIONAL]: Sleep on the street of the market. As night come, go to the upper left cofner of the market and buy 4 Frag mines (refer to last image of this guide for usage instruction)
-Now head to quest location.
-You will probably arrive at night, there's a goblin patrol in nearby forest, engage them and run away. That will keep them off your toes for half a day.
-Equip your club and shield. Keep your lantern on standby. Equip the Rally Trumpet skill. Invest 3 points into SCU to let you sneak. Enter quest location.

Now, off to the heroic stuffs:
-Shift + Rally trumpet to let your companions stay still.
-Sneak past first archer
View attachment 1121751
-Sneak past second archer
View attachment 1121750
-Let shield patrol past
View attachment 1121749
-Stun fapping goblin and sneak past him
View attachment 1121756
-Sneak your way down to third archer here and sneak past him also
View attachment 1121758
-Wait in the grass tile and stun these 2 goblins:
View attachment 1121765
View attachment 1121766
-Now head in, witness the rape and slaughter and return to the guild for reward. Pretty basic right ?
Oh wait ? you wanna kill' em all right ? Not like you want to rescue the innocent souls by putting poor Lona into danger, you just want blood for the blood GOD right ? I hear you.
Then let's RIP AND TEAR till nothing remains...

-Stand here, Whistle your companion in and immediately shift + rally to let them stand still
View attachment 1121772
View attachment 1121775
-Let Goblin Slayer stare at them angrily, talk to the archer and move him to a safe rearguard position:
View attachment 1121781
As you can see, Lona and Goblin Slayer gonna hold the line, while archer rain death upon them
Now let the real battle begin...
-First goblin taken care of
View attachment 1121785
-Second one
View attachment 1121787
-Timer's out, the whole base is alerted to your presence now. A melee type goblin will spawn behind you, worst case you get a shield goblin like this:
View attachment 1121788
Even all 3 of you won't be able to deal with him without major damage to the party stamina's pool, But be calm, move here, Equip your OP LANTERN and burn the mofo (whether or not you can inflict DOT damage on him is up to your skill, it's not RNG, you can inflict up to 5 stack of Fire DOT on a single opponent while using lantern)
View attachment 1121800
Third mofo Death
View attachment 1121801
-Now, go out to the big open space, agro all roaming goblins to your walled position and let Moot Archer take care of everydamn thing. Goblin slayer gonna throw daggers at them too.
2 more death
View attachment 1121803
Remember your lantern whenever you draw agro from a shield mofo and you will be fine. If exhauted, eat the sausages. once you have taken care of all roaming goblins, head to the rape site, agro each and every one of them to your position (remember this time, move the archer to behind Goblin Slayer and Lona as well). Rinse and repeat till they all dead.
View attachment 1121818
Now for the Exfil part:
-Equip your sword, order your companion to stay still and let Lona solo the goblin archer (7-15 hits to kill depending on Lona's Mood)
View attachment 1121820
But since you're gonna lose badly againt this mofo, I advise you not to deal with him that way, instead
View attachment 1121825
Stun him and call Daddy Goblin Slayer to take care of him, probably gonna take a while, Lona can help him, but don't call Moot Archer into this fight.
-Now, Make a formation here:
View attachment 1121829
to lure this fucker in (remember your LANTERN)
View attachment 1121832
-After dealing with him, move here and form a formation here, eat your sausages and deal with the last 3 fuckers blocking the exit. I kinda don't recommend lantern for these 3 big shield guys since you want to get rid of them fast less Goblin slayer or Moot archer run out of Stamina.
BRING OUT YOUR TRUSTY OP WOODEN CLUB, you can hit them whenever they pass by you, the rate of inflicting wounds is quite high, you can get rid of them quite fast this way.
View attachment 1121837
(Worst case scenario you can't kill all 3 of them, sacrifice one girl for them to rape, lead all others to exit, come back and stun them and lead this raped girl to the exit as well.)
[If you have money and time to spare before the quest, buy 4 HE mines, place them near exit before you trigger the reinforcement] (OPTIONAL)
View attachment 1121896

CONGRATS. through the power of friendship and nakama, you archieved great victory againt the goblin horde. Remember to clean the map of Goblins before you exit. Are we forgetting about sumthing ? Nah, nothing, we came, we saw goblins, we massacred them, we head out. Nothing left to do ! Did anyone say anything about... Goblins ?
Do remember to lead the girls out though... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD !!!
Good God, thanks a lot for this. I didn't even knew frag mine were a thing. Thanks to you, now I know there is definite method of cheesing with explosives. This is the solution to world level increasing meanwhile our companions are stagnant. Now, I can get back fucking people until their heads come off and their stomachs explode.

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
Pardon me if you feel insulted, but I watched people here, playing the game inside the archive .zip

But did you go to the chief village nude and talked to the woman?Because it is basic reasoning.

Maybe it is a new bug, where the chief village doesnt appear or doesnt accept the death of thegiant boar.
i talk to the chief and got tribal war paint already. that why i ask

Screenshot 2021-04-08 205540.png

SomeoneElseE

Nov 26, 2017
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is there a way to fix an outdated savfile?
The only way would be to start afresh on the newest build.
BUT, an outdated save shouldn't cause your game to break. So... No need to worry.
However:
1: If your save is pre-0.5.0, then you'd be better off starting over. Savegame-breaking issues due to specific new content.
2: EccmA will always inform people if the new build will break their savegames - but will usually issue a fixer file soon after.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
This
Preparation:
-Complete tutorial and snatch all stuffs you can find in the sewer (Pitchfork, raw meats, sword)
-Go to Noer tavern
-Receive your 2 big copper coins reward
-Hire Criminal archer and Goblin Slayer (good soup + 2 beers = 550 trade points)
-Receive Convoy quest
-Head to Noer market, you can keep anything you want, you can sell whatever you don't need, but keep your TRUSTY OP WOODEN CLUB AND LANTERN you start the game with, . Sell enough to buy a wooden shield and at least 5-6 sausages. (you can buy as much sausages as you can if you're not confident in your skill)
-[OPTIONAL]: Sleep on the street of the market. As night come, go to the upper left cofner of the market and buy 4 Frag mines (refer to last image of this guide for usage instruction)
-Now head to quest location.
-You will probably arrive at night, there's a goblin patrol in nearby forest, engage them and run away. That will keep them off your toes for half a day.
-Equip your club and shield. Keep your lantern on standby. Equip the Rally Trumpet skill. Invest 3 points into SCU to let you sneak. Enter quest location.

Now, off to the heroic stuffs:
-Shift + Rally trumpet to let your companions stay still.
-Sneak past first archer
View attachment 1121751
-Sneak past second archer
View attachment 1121750
-Let shield patrol past
View attachment 1121749
-Stun fapping goblin and sneak past him
View attachment 1121756
-Sneak your way down to third archer here and sneak past him also
View attachment 1121758
-Wait in the grass tile and stun these 2 goblins:
View attachment 1121765
View attachment 1121766
-Now head in, witness the rape and slaughter and return to the guild for reward. Pretty basic right ?
Oh wait ? you wanna kill' em all right ? Not like you want to rescue the innocent souls by putting poor Lona into danger, you just want blood for the blood GOD right ? I hear you.
Then let's RIP AND TEAR till nothing remains...

-Stand here, Whistle your companion in and immediately shift + rally to let them stand still
View attachment 1121772
View attachment 1121775
-Let Goblin Slayer stare at them angrily, talk to the archer and move him to a safe rearguard position:
View attachment 1121781
As you can see, Lona and Goblin Slayer gonna hold the line, while archer rain death upon them
Now let the real battle begin...
-First goblin taken care of
View attachment 1121785
-Second one
View attachment 1121787
-Timer's out, the whole base is alerted to your presence now. A melee type goblin will spawn behind you, worst case you get a shield goblin like this:
View attachment 1121788
Even all 3 of you won't be able to deal with him without major damage to the party stamina's pool, But be calm, move here, Equip your OP LANTERN and burn the mofo (whether or not you can inflict DOT damage on him is up to your skill, it's not RNG, you can inflict up to 5 stack of Fire DOT on a single opponent while using lantern)
View attachment 1121800
Third mofo Death
View attachment 1121801
-Now, go out to the big open space, agro all roaming goblins to your walled position and let Moot Archer take care of everydamn thing. Goblin slayer gonna throw daggers at them too.
2 more death
View attachment 1121803
Remember your lantern whenever you draw agro from a shield mofo and you will be fine. If exhauted, eat the sausages. once you have taken care of all roaming goblins, head to the rape site, agro each and every one of them to your position (remember this time, move the archer to behind Goblin Slayer and Lona as well). Rinse and repeat till they all dead.
View attachment 1121818
Now for the Exfil part:
-Equip your sword, order your companion to stay still and let Lona solo the goblin archer (7-15 hits to kill depending on Lona's Mood)
View attachment 1121820
But since you're gonna lose badly againt this mofo, I advise you not to deal with him that way, instead
View attachment 1121825
Stun him and call Daddy Goblin Slayer to take care of him, probably gonna take a while, Lona can help him, but don't call Moot Archer into this fight.
-Now, Make a formation here:
View attachment 1121829
to lure this fucker in (remember your LANTERN)
View attachment 1121832
-After dealing with him, move here and form a formation here, eat your sausages and deal with the last 3 fuckers blocking the exit. I kinda don't recommend lantern for these 3 big shield guys since you want to get rid of them fast less Goblin slayer or Moot archer run out of Stamina.
BRING OUT YOUR TRUSTY OP WOODEN CLUB, you can hit them whenever they pass by you, the rate of inflicting wounds is quite high, you can get rid of them quite fast this way.
View attachment 1121837
(Worst case scenario you can't kill all 3 of them, sacrifice one girl for them to rape, lead all others to exit, come back and stun them and lead this raped girl to the exit as well.)
[If you have money and time to spare before the quest, buy 4 HE mines, place them near exit before you trigger the reinforcement] (OPTIONAL)
View attachment 1121896

CONGRATS. through the power of friendship and nakama, you archieved great victory againt the goblin horde. Remember to clean the map of Goblins before you exit. Are we forgetting about sumthing ? Nah, nothing, we came, we saw goblins, we massacred them, we head out. Nothing left to do ! Did anyone say anything about... Goblins ?
Do remember to lead the girls out though... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD !!!
I really like your explanation. I start out yesterday. I hate Ryona and this type of game but I want to try it out. I played normally for an hour and I don't really like the combat and kinda tired of the grind for money and equipment. So I make my own narrative.
For me, my Rona-chan in the tutorial dream had a vision of the future and the past. She is alone in a dogsh*t world and she dies and humiliated millions of time by both the player and everyone in the world. So she prays to the Darkgod. She offered her pain and unlimited suffering in exchange for power. Power to take revenge against the world and the "Gods" who dictate the shitty life she is in. I set up my own scenario as Rona she will be given a small amount of blessing every time she accomplishes a powerful feat. BLOOD for the BLOOD god.
she gains all stats up to 3 in the sewer and the Chaos god gave her a task. kill the goblin in the mine. Under lvl and under gear. The blessing of pain. She fought like a machine pummel on all side. her blood poured out and flew back in. Transcendence suffering activated. She emerged victoriously and get all stats to 10. The game is still hard but as a rule, set by the Chaos god. She has to take revenge on the world, kill maim and destroy every dum dum who dare to hurt you. Kill all monsters. They underestimate her and now she is back to turn the world into the ocean of blood.
It was so much fun lol.
Blood for the Blood god.

darkprizm

Oct 14, 2018
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
Oh good. I can retire now that someone who looks like they know what they're doing has picked it up.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Nice work.
Is it possible to summon the sea witch? I've looked around in the previous version and this one but never found her.
Shes in Fishtopia, in a temple...middle of fishtopia's map. Solve a puzzle then go down.

once you are in the next area, go up (i dunno if the game randomizes her location in the temple)

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
Idk if this is a dumb question, but is it possible to change the color of the cum in the artwork? Idk why they made it yellow, it just looks like piss
Filthy unwashed loads being stained by piss maybe?

In skills, get the Prostitute trait.

After that you can whore yourself out to most NPCs.
But not ones that are absolute DILFS
WHAT INUSTICE.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes