Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Hello. Is there any way to survive a captivity of Deep ones on Hell mode without cheats?
I also tried this 'attachment' (dropped into "modscript" folder), but seems it does not work for me (i don't heal myself after a quick nap).
1003_
Heal using quick naps on hell mode. Idk its insanely hard to heal in captivity by monsters that I've noticed so far esp with nympho 90 food limit. Looking into alternative way to do this. Maybe you don't need it if you survive up to the part where they start feeding you after rape. Kinda torn with this too but I'll leave it in for other people. (It makes the game way easier on hell ngl).

Oct 26, 2019
Hello. Is there any way to survive a captivity of Deep ones on Hell mode without cheats?
I also tried this 'attachment' (dropped into "modscript" folder), but seems it does not work for me (i don't heal myself after a quick nap).
I don't use it anymore but I distinctly remember you need to be above 100 stam or something for the quick naps to heal.
There's still a way to survive without it but its kinda rng if you're low hp already

Reactions: Ricordi

DeIi

Jul 29, 2017
Can I play this game with Joiplay?
Even if you could, I don't think this is the type of game meant to be played on mobile due to the reaction time needed and facing mechanics. If anything, it would probably truly make the game even harder lol

Reactions: Yukihirou

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
I don't use it anymore but I distinctly remember you need to be above 100 stam or something for the quick naps to heal.
There's still a way to survive without it but its kinda rng if you're low hp already
Yeah need to fill up stamina first before naps will heal using this mod on hell mode.

Very very difficult to escape any captivity on hell mode due to the cum addictions and multiorgasm addictions. I've tested and tried multiple strategies but basically it's nearly impossible without save scumming, using RNG, or cheating once you have 5 stacks of addiction and multiorgasm. You can barely go for 1-2 min without getting confused.

On the topic of confusion, is there a way to escape confusion once you enter the confusion phase without knocking yourself out?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remember when I said that 0.5.8.2 would show up on the 20th? Yeah, that's not going to happen now because:
Eccma417 said:
DO NOT PLAY 0582 BECAUSE I FUCKED UP!
Barring any more fuckups, 0.5.8.2.1 will drop here on the 21st.

Here's the changelog for that version (includes 0.5.8.2 changelog)

Right now I can't play the new versions... My controller broke and I'd rather not have people complain about frantic "clack clack" noises. I tried playing with the KB only and frankly, I found it annoying. To each their own.

Last edited:

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.8.0

Remember when I said that 0.5.8.2 would show up on the 20th? Yeah, that's not going to happen now because:

Barring any more fuckups, 0.5.8.2.1 will drop here on the 21st.

Here's the changelog for that version (includes 0.5.8.2 changelog)

Right now I can't play the new versions... My controller broke and I'd rather not have people complain about frantic "clack clack" noises. I tried playing with the KB only and frankly, I found it annoying. To each their own.
I assume translation doesnt work with latest version??

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
I feel like i have tried to keep on top of the updates, but i have missed some. Has there been any CG updates, i feel like the CGs are all the same other than the change of cocks.
Specifically talking about the gang-rape cgs.

Apr 1, 2020
How are juicers supposed to handle the unjuiceables? And the enemies that requires multiple juicing sessions? Because you keep getting interrupted before you can land your 2nd juice.
A few ways.
  • Try to isolate the big guys on their own, juice once, and run away immediately to hide, wait for them to drop aggro, then sneak up and juice them again.
  • Many "unjuiceable" enemies, like wildlife or skeletons, don't have very high HP or stamina. Buy a restraining poll (low HP damage but very high Stamina damage) and use that as a weapon against them.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Just avoid abominations, if possible. Your high stamina and HP certainly helps against them, but the sheer quantity of bugs they summon is impossible to manage as a succubus with no real AOE abilities.

WorkerB4

Dec 27, 2019
*LonaRPG [v0.6.5.0 Beta] Unofficial English Translation Patch V39*
abandoned
Hello everyone I translate this in my spare time so it may have a few bugs.
This patch is fully translated. If you decide to download it I hope you can enjoy it.

Latest version is 39-Updated to
v0.6.5.0 Updated coding in text files.

If you find some text or names that sound weird or don't make sense PLS send me a screenshot. Thank you everyone for your help.

EccmA417/Squark Please feel free to use my work in any way you like.
Anyone who wants to use my work or edit it Please feel free do so. Improve it however you like.

Last edited:

Lasced

Oct 26, 2018
Can I play this game with Joiplay?
Depends. If you're using new Android OS, it's not working atm as the game closes immediately. I played it on JoiPlay for a long time before the update which did some wonky stuff to the way storage on your files works. I am not sure if having an SD slot would help though, it MAY, but I don't have one, because that's progress or something..

wrrgfgdtrf

May 16, 2021
A few ways.
  • Try to isolate the big guys on their own, juice once, and run away immediately to hide, wait for them to drop aggro, then sneak up and juice them again.
  • Many "unjuiceable" enemies, like wildlife or skeletons, don't have very high HP or stamina. Buy a restraining poll (low HP damage but very high Stamina damage) and use that as a weapon against them.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Just avoid abominations, if possible. Your high stamina and HP certainly helps against them, but the sheer quantity of bugs they summon is impossible to manage as a succubus with no real AOE abilities.
and how do i turn lona into deepone

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes