Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
Would anyone happen to have the cheat.txt handy that had a lot of the console commands? I cant find it in the thread anymore and it included a command to disable Dirt stat completely, which I'd like to use. Would anyone have the .txt or know the command?

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Would anyone happen to have the cheat.txt handy that had a lot of the console commands? I cant find it in the thread anymore and it included a command to disable Dirt stat completely, which I'd like to use. Would anyone have the .txt or know the command?
ZedTed's Guide has a list of console commands and IDs.

[Turn off "Dirt"/ Turn Back On]
$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat("dirt",0,3)
$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat("dirt",255,3)

This txt file is probably missing a bunch of stuff as it's quite old.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
The mass grave quest (pirate's bane), I kill all the undead but can't seem to trigger an event that progresses the quest. Is there something I'm missing?
Huh ? you progress the quest by talking to the cool hooded dude standing near the pool IIRC.

sdfsw

Sep 19, 2017
Don't know if this has been brought up before. The squatters in the sewers quest marks for single fulfillment but I keep getting it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Don't know if this has been brought up before. The squatters in the sewers quest marks for single fulfillment but I keep getting it.
Squatters does reproc after a few days. I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's a very minor thing.

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Is it possible to get multiple babies in a human pregnancy? Until now i've only gotten multiple babies when i get pregnant with monsters.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Can you explain? Did he nuke some git like he did with the japanese translation?
Can't explain what I don't know. Right? The page I've been tracking for the english text files was here:

Now that redirects to a login page. So, it means what I wrote. I don't know if it's gone or became members only.
Been supporting this game for a year now. If the Eng branch is nuked, well I am done supporting him.
Well, I wouldn't jump the gun, but we can't know anything at this point. Time will tell if they're still working on the english translation or not. Every now and then there are updates to it and that tells me they're still working on it.
Probably because of the bestiality.

Although AFAIK, there's only a dog scene.
That's only 50% of the beastiality content. 50%!
It is a Single Fulfillment quest. Each time.

Perhaps when the quest was made it was intended to be a one time only thing. But since people just can't get enough slaughtering children it became repeatable?

My Lona never do that quest. Much like she doesn't do the run away slave girls quest on Fishtopia. There are much more rewarding repeatable quests. Like slaying orkind and collect ears.

Edit: Good news everyone! Page is back up again!
Now it also includes a RUS directory. So, good job LourieParker! ( I guess this is you, right?)

Last edited:

sdfsw

Sep 19, 2017
Damn. Seeing that it was single fulfillment made me think that it was necessary. Guess I'm evil now.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes