Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Indeed, well I said their plans to Milo so yea my fault, anyways. Am I softlocked? what does the sea witch want to eat.
I don't think you should be softlocked though I've never killed them. Have you tried reporting back to Milo?
As for the Sea Witch, I don't know. I have a Moot Lona and I'm happy with her.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I inadvertently got them killed :( fuck this game View attachment 1617426
Don't feel bad, at least you got 15 gold coins!

Sea witch devours men, and coom. You can either give her 10 semen or 5 dry protein or come back from fishtopia Inn with a (fish)man, the latter of which gives slightly more experience and unlocks an H-event.

Is there an easier way to get pregnant from a Deepone so I can get the new godess? I try to get raped by one but most of the times they'll just start putting piercings on me.
You need to get semen inside the womb, which is only possible by having npcs cum inside her vagina. Honestly even with prostitution it can be difficult to get them to fill the right hole, so I wouldn't bother and be the one to take the initiative yourself and just rape some fish with juicing (which allows you to choose the hole). If you need witch juice because you don't have juicing you can buy them from aristocrats. If you sleep with 10 stacks of horny(drugged) and a 100% full womb then pregnancy will be guaranteed. (Unless lona took contraceptives or has been sterilized)

Reactions: Gently Weeps

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
Don't feel bad, at least you got 15 gold coins!

Sea witch devours men, and coom. You can either give her 10 semen or 5 dry protein or come back from fishtopia Inn with a (fish)man, the latter of which gives slightly more experience and unlocks an H-event.

You need to get semen inside the womb, which is only possible by having npcs cum inside her vagina. Honestly even with prostitution it can be difficult to get them to fill the right hole, so I wouldn't bother and be the one to take the initiative yourself and just rape some fish with juicing (which allows you to choose the hole). If you need witch juice because you don't have juicing you can buy them from aristocrats. If you sleep with 10 stacks of horny(drugged) and a 100% full womb then pregnancy will be guaranteed. (Unless lona took contraceptives or has been sterilized)
alright thanks, I restarted from the start, I got the good ending Cecily, now how do i get or collect semen?

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
is there any ways to mod the collar to be just cosmetics?
I managed to remove the negative stats from the equipment files but I can't go to bank and such with the collar on still

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
ceci isnt dead shes on prision ;) but dont worry you need to eventually do this path for all achievements on your second playthru you can side whit ceci and keep both alive
NOPE (definitely not killing my sweet Cocona)

EDIT: I'm fucking stuck, how do i get out of the Sea Witch's Temple or something

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
is there any ways to mod the collar to be just cosmetics?
I managed to remove the negative stats from the equipment files but I can't go to bank and such with the collar on still
Pretty cool idea, I like it. This should be all you need, just remove the .txt file extension and place them in the Modscripts folder.

The first file makes the collar entirely cosmetic, you only need the second file if you also want Lona to be addressed as a slave. This is just talk style so it should only be cosmetic and have no further effect on anything else.

dont make me throw poo in your food.png

By the way you don't need to mod any stats on the collar, it is possible to counteract the stamina loss. Take a look

filthy slave in golden bar.png

Elise sells body modifications that mitigate stamina and HP penalties, abd not just from this collar but also from wounds, sickness and tsundere personality.

counteracting stamina penalty.png

Quick look at the source code for those who might be interested
slave mod.png

Also putting it on this cord.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you please tell me how to change the piercing characteristics? With the current influence of piercings on performance, it is not always convenient in some situations.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021

Can you please tell me how to change the piercing characteristics? With the current influence of piercings on performance, it is not always convenient in some situations.
Code:
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingAnal.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingArms.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingBack.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingBelly.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingChest.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingHead.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingNose.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingVag.json
I recommend opening with notepad++

It won't even take you a minute to figure out what to do

alright thanks, I restarted from the start, I got the good ending Cecily, now how do i get or collect semen?
get sea men.png

Semen demon trait should help in multiple ways

Last edited:

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
Code:
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingAnal.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingArms.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingBack.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingBelly.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingChest.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingHead.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingNose.json
LonaRPG\Data\Effects\States\PiercingVag.json
I recommend opening with notepad++

It won't even take you a minute to figure out what to do

View attachment 1618071

Semen demon trait should help in multiple ways
How did ya get the face paint?

Hiraki

Nov 4, 2017
Played this game blind. Ngl, quite fond of this game. Although based from what I read in the manual note, kinda cautious that if I'm saying anything wrong, the author might went all gordon ramsay on me.

Jokes aside I do like the game. Dark soul difficulty, skyrim lv of open world, multiple playstyles & build, lots of references & memes (countless time I went "dafuq?? LoL" from the story) & after finishing the game its quite satisfying. Although this is the first game that ridicules me for doing a virgin run. (I assume its because you can't reincarnate by doing that)

H-content wise, its more like one time only for me. Sadly ryona stuffs r not my cup of tea. But the gameplay is what actually sold for me.

I do accidentally do the death flag on cecily & gray rat. Then immediately reload from before I killed adam (already did the musket quest). I mean I don't care much about cecily (the fact that she dash to every enemy she see & dieded quickly made me have to keep her waiting at some safe spot), but gray rat is actually a valuable asset for my playstyle

I do need to try play with Davidborn (dat skyrim reference) & that fire mage which always tired (is that reference to Megumin from konosuba?)

So far I'm still haven't got good enough at this game. My playstyles & build r just basic hit & run, which is:
-Sneak archer (yeah...skyrim build, actually quite effective)
-Sneak musketeer (only doable if you got 20 scu + both "from the shadow & into the darkness" traits, not that effective tho)
-support musketeer (need tanks for this, pinpoint shot while ur tank keep stun/agro them. I'm unable to do it well with bow tho, only musket)
-rambo....I mean trapper (my preferred build for now. Get that 20 scu & both darkness traits, plenty of survival, stone & heavy items for traps+bombs & lets introduce vietnam warfare in this game LoL)

Last edited:

Hiraki

Nov 4, 2017
How did ya get the face paint?
War face paint? South east from doom fortress there's a tribal camp. Do the killing boar quest from that tribe & they'll give u the face paint (they also starts to sell it for 1000 pts as well in case u need a backup face paint). Also do enter that camp naked (u can always wear clothes once u exited). The boars r quite hard tho (2 small & 1 large sized)

Reactions: Ononi

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
I'd wish the greatsword to be usable without the better weapons trait...
kinda frustrating that i can't use it :( especialy bcuz i love long/great swords in all games they r availaby (looking at you skyrim)

can someone either explain to me how i get it done myself or offer me a moded file for this ?

Reactions: Ononi

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
kinda frustrating that i can't use it :( especialy bcuz i love long/great swords in all games they r availaby (looking at you skyrim)

can someone either explain to me how i get it done myself or offer me a moded file for this ?
Where do you get the greatsword?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021

f10
Code:
$game_player.actor.add_state(135)

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
LonaRPG reminded me of a similar game.
It's a metroid like game and has gore or light gore and a female character, I forgot the name, does someone know the name of that particular game?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes