Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah my brain just goes "oh cooked food is fine" so I changes it to whatever that is 'cooked' turn out it isn't yeah I was caught surprised that's all. Smoked meat and smoked mystery meat , Oh I didn't know that they have this is there in the recipee ? or where do I buy this in game ? Yeah one of the main base survival is the need to have food and I didn't even know that they have smoked meat or smoked mystery meat, there is that ration thing expensive as hell around 300 ish trade points.
I think the floating book behind the bar in the Burning Keg has it. Generally speaking, grab any pages or books that you can.
You will need:
Black Cauldron
2 Wild Meat (farm from the poor bunnies North of town or boars if you have the stats for it)
1 Wood
It does seem like it's too much for too little but when you're playing a difficulty that requires that you eat, it's pretty good.
For Smoked Mystery Meat (does well on trade), the recipe is largely the same. Mystery Meat can be reliably farmed from the Crystal Mine Cleanup quest. The enemies in there usually drop at least 1 piece and there's a fair few of them too.

Smoked Mystery Meat I only eat when I'm out of Smoked Meat.

Reactions: DaiReth

ghostsalsa

Feb 5, 2021
How can I use it?
I specified the two files that need to be edited in the post with the data that needs to be pasted inside their spoilers. All you need to do is copy and paste. Just make sure that when you add the new skill range data in Skill_RangeMap.rb, press enter at the end and paste in the new one.

You'll also need to make your game read the json files instead of the rvdata2 files by using a mod like the one I'm attaching to this post.

Last edited:

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Looks like there's Molotov cocktails for the next update
Needs some new sex CGS imo mainly for the beast scenes

o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020
How could I mod the game to remove the weapon restriction for the nympho personality? Do I need to unpack the game files, or is there something I could drop into the mods folder?

Apr 9, 2020
How could I mod the game to remove the weapon restriction for the nympho personality? Do I need to unpack the game files, or is there something I could drop into the mods folder?
In zedted's guild he put a tchet code to remove and add traits just have all 3 traits at once and use whatever the hell wepon you whant

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Hiya, currently playing on Doom difficulty to challenge me to go even further beyond. I have survived a few days and currently practicing how to escape a bandit ambush on a narrow city map as it really is quite the game-ender. Escaping is easy and all, but getting the shackles off doesn't come cheap in the beginning.

I usually level up my Survival so I can cook for myself and just do the crystal mine mission every time as I seem to be able to handle it quite easily.

I have experimented and you can [X] out of the game if you know you are cornered with no way out as long as your stamina isn't in the red. Also, just to confirm... once I load in and then exit the game my load seems to vanish... so every time you load in one must save right?

I really want to finish or get as far as I can in Doom and I already know the basics like cooking smoked meats and meals. I also confirmed that cheese will also stay in our inventory for a while so I am always buying the breast A mod from Elise. But it seems on this difficulty or latest version of 6.1.0 Lona's breast will automatically leak out when in the red. My other Lona in the previous version can keep milk in the -500 or red 500 without leaking though. This is harder as milking requires both stamina and food so I mainly do it in the Inn to pass out milking.

May I ask for any advanced tips or tricks to surviving in Doom mode? I know I can take the easy route by just camping and hermiting in the woods, but I also want to progress the story while in Doom mode.

My playstyle is the trapper/halberd with normal personality and I mostly prostitute in the beginning to level up as well. My main concern really is how to avoid those freaking bandits when the map is not to your advantage. I guess practicing the art of pebble throw is my course of action for now as you need to be quick in distracting them and hope you are hidden good enough while on that narrow street.

unseeneye

Feb 9, 2018
You can also press F10 and give yourself the weapons expert perk. It might not show, but it'll be there. The command is something like $game_player.actor.add_state(135)

Reactions: o7sniip

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
My other Lona in the previous version can keep milk in the -500 or red 500 without leaking though. This is harder as milking requires both stamina and food so I mainly do it in the Inn to pass out milking.
Technically food isn't required, it is always deducted and the lowest value food can be at is 0 but milking or spilling does not require any amount of food. Obviously you get a bargain when you choose to milk at 0 food, but on hell the choice is not quite yours to make and you absolutely must turn the milk into cheese immediately before the crack of dawn/dusk or the milk will be disintegrate.

It's been like that at least since 0.5.4.4, and there's nothing really you can do about it. Never heard of breasts leaking like that, and although I have heard of cathethers they don't appear to exist in the world of LonaRPG. Also raw unprocessed milk really doesn't spoil that easily, if it did it having tits would be deadly.

By the way now that it takes 3 milk to make 1 cheese, if you don't milk at 0 food you lose 2 stamina each time you do it if you also count the 3 stamina it takes to do the cooking. On hell breast mod A was already nothing but a nuisance, but still not quite useless enough it seems. Unless you're asking for modding advice I don't think there's anything anyone can give you.

And before anyone tells me, I know of monster babies feeding after sleeping, but selling them to Elise won't be nearly enough to cover donations needed to turn back the worlddifficulty. Although there appears to be a way to turn it back for free, rebirthing is at least a dozen times more profitable than selling monster babies. (Loan status reset, new ID, easy cecile quest and goblin research quest available again...)

Lastly, I've been telling people that lightning magic is extremely effective against abomination. So I've recorded some senseless slaughter with the worlddifficulty at 100 if anyone's interested.
View attachment abom lair genocide route compressed.mp4

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Does anybody know how to get the Death Apocalypse achivement which says 'Watch the mysterious stranger shepherding lost souls.'?

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
anyone got the pregnant commands? i know that you can cheat to give birth but the command to get pregnant and choose the kinds that we want i saw someone posted it and i used it but i forgot which page that commands are i try used the search funtion and i can't find it T_T

unseeneye

Feb 9, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the Death Apocalypse achivement which says 'Watch the mysterious stranger shepherding lost souls.'?
been wanting to do that one, too. I've talked with Justice quite a few times, found the sea witch, made the two meet, saw the special interactions on the eartern merchant, but still didn't see anything that would indicate how to do that one achievement.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
been wanting to do that one, too. I've talked with Justice quite a few times, found the sea witch, made the two meet, saw the special interactions on the eartern merchant, but still didn't see anything that would indicate how to do that one achievement.
Wait which eastern merchant are you talking about? I have also done it till where sea witch and he meets and then gives the saint relic weapon. After that when I went to fortune teller's house, the three of them were talking something about a script.

unseeneye

Feb 9, 2018
Wait which eastern merchant are you talking about? I have also done it till where sea witch and he meets and then gives the saint relic weapon. After that when I went to fortune teller's house, the three of them were talking something about a script.
I mean the one with the fortune teller. The shop is called eastern something. The interactions i am referring to are that one, where justice, the witch and the teller talk about the script.

There's also another interaction on that same area, but with just the teller and justice

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
anyone got the pregnant commands? i know that you can cheat to give birth but the command to get pregnant and choose the kinds that we want i saw someone posted it and i used it but i forgot which page that commands are i try used the search funtion and i can't find it T_T
To make Lona pregnant
Code:
$game_player.actor.set_preg(["Human","Moot","Deepone","Fishkind","Orkind","Abomination"].sample)
To see what baby you will get
Code:
p "#{$game_player.actor.baby_race}"
Last stage of pregnancy
Code:
$game_player.actor.preg_level=5
If you want to do it without cheats 's a useful thread that will help eliminate all the guesswork.
Witch Juice is currently bugged but if you want one you get it from random loot and bartering with aristocrats (also random btw) at the golden bar for 10k each.

o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020
I ended up modifying one of the script files and commenting out the lines responsible for locking out the weapon skills if the nympho trait is active. I'm attaching the modified file, thought it's really just commenting out a total of 8 lines or so. If you want to use it just drop it in \Data\Scripts\Editables (make sure to back up first just in case).

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Which dogs/wolves can fuck you now? I tried looking around but I didn't find a single one what was juicable.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes