Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So how come Lona's bank account has not been frozen yet, you would think that Milo would be aware of Lona's involvement in disrupting the slave trade and would do so, this would also result in a very tangible cost for choosing Cecily over Milo without access to the bank Lona is deprived of a place to store her goods and the optimal place to exchange goods for money.
Because is video game.

Reactions: eugene67

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
So how come Lona's bank account has not been frozen yet, you would think that Milo would be aware of Lona's involvement in disrupting the slave trade and would do so, this would also result in a very tangible cost for choosing Cecily over Milo without access to the bank Lona is deprived of a place to store her goods and the optimal place to exchange goods for money.
Cause Lona solves her problems with explosives.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Golden_Buddy

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
People keep asking about the cheat menu and updates so here's "mine", although it's not actually mine I merely changed it a bit (much according to my own preference). To call this an update is hardly applicable as nothing short of some serious refactoring might actually break this mod, at which point the mod may not be salvagable or even needed anymore. The summon menu is even more robust as its implementation is completely agnostic of the game. It relies solely on the platform and programmer's habits without any further assumptions. Even if the dev decides on a different naming convention error handling will prevent the game from crashing and the summon menu at worst will not work anymore until someone fixes it. It may be very simple, it may not be ideal, but he turned a massive database that could contain almost anything into something browsable that only takes a couple minutes for anyone to learn to navigate. Without a doubt that guys knows what he's doing. It sucks he never posted again, I hope he's doing ok.
Tl;dr just use it and don't worry about anything expiring. The mod is well made. The changes I made are just my changes and the original is still good.

As far as I'm concerned feel free to use and modify for whatever purpose you like, but please do NOT report any bugs that may occur as a result. File is provided as is, use at your own risk. I have included a htm highlighting the differences in code should anyone disagree with anything or run into problems.

Change summary:
-Removed friendly fire and no item disappear parts as they weren't toggleable and didn't even work properly (just copy and paste the missing code to bring it back)
-New: Added load_script("asd.rb") to F11, basically F10++ (run any ruby code you like from file placed in root of game folder, notepad++ is recommended to edit without keeping the file locked)
-New: Replaced F6 with new functionality (original functionality still available via f9)
-Overmap: next step encounter
-Elsewhere: toggleable light switch (beware joiplay users: this may crash the game and blow up your phone I have absolutely no idea I don't own a phone)
-Fix: Added missing preg_race ("Moot")
-???: Noticed an error in the preg_plus function that I can't help but think was intentional so I "fixed"? it.
-Still functions the same but now ensures enough lactation for feeding 5 babies instead of just adding 100.
-May later try and fix for real, but pregnancy is very intertwined with sleeping

I assume people either already know what to do these or are capable of finding out at least that much by themselves. The debug tool is not a mod and you can search either my posts, Yukihirou's posts or game files. It's not that I'm unwilling to provide any further assistance nor am I trying to stop anyone, I'm just not a tech support guy and these aren't even official features of the game. If you're just looking for some simple cheats or a way to make the game easier I recommend taking a look at the user mods channel on discord, you might find just what you're looking for. If not there's still people you can ask for help. I don't if the dev has any plans for officially supported cheat codes, cheat menus or even cheat maps that anyone can use, but it may be worthwhile to ask for this. I think cheats make excellent sidewheels for learning the game, and while the game still isn't finished yet it should have at least a few simple togglable official cheats.
(Attn: please take caution not to chat in the user mods channel, it is meant exclusively for posting mods. feel free to ask anything in general chat if you have questions)

Demo of new F6:
View attachment f6 feature demo compressed.mp4

Enjoy

Last edited:

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
Dude. The moderators on this thread are lazy AF. I submitted a game update report two days ago and still they haven't botherered. Check back on page 602 for the latest version. It seems to fix the issue you're having.
uhmm, pls help

this one is before i apply the new patch
Lonabug.png

this one is after i applied it
elp pls.png

so actually it happened before, i forgot after which event or quest. and these two happened after the betraying Cecily quest, rescuing refugee i think is the quest. it happens after i completed the quest and while the day/night passes when im trying to walk back to noer. so yeah, pls help and yea i really enjoy the game

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
uhmm, pls help

this one is before i apply the new patch
View attachment 1520446

this one is after i applied it
View attachment 1520447

so actually it happened before, i forgot after which event or quest. and these two happened after the betraying Cecily quest, rescuing refugee i think is the quest. it happens after i completed the quest and while the day/night passes when im trying to walk back to noer. so yeah, pls help and yea i really enjoy the game
What does it say your version is in the bottom right of the main menu?
Don't quote the title bar version.
Unless it says B.0.6.2.1.CC6B09 you're not running an up to date version.

Also note that simply overwriting is not the right way to update this game. Back up your saves and copy the [ACH] section in your .ini for when you're going to update. Then delete the WHOLE folder. Unpack the the new version and copy back in your save files and [ACH] section.

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
What does it say your version is in the bottom right of the main menu?
Don't quote the title bar version.
Unless it says B.0.6.2.1.CC6B09 you're not running an up to date version.

Also note that simply overwriting is not the right way to update this game. Back up your saves and copy the [ACH] section in your .ini for when you're going to update. Then delete the WHOLE folder. Unpack the the new version and copy back in your save files and [ACH] section.
Thank you but I've done all that just now, the same problem still occur

16379895548653994630788829011760.jpg

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Anyone knows what to do after the fishman flushed you underwater? I was going blind and managed to obtain the electric spell and Sea Witch Juice but can't seem to pull that off again. Also how to enable debug mode to access to all items?

Last edited:

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone knows what to do after the fishman flushed you underwater? I was going blind and managed to obtain the electric spell and Sea Witch Juice but can't seem to pull that off again. Also how to enable debug mode to access to all items?
Look at the walls there are four switches in the area in the north east, north west, south east and south west make the switches match the symbols on the wall and the exit will appear.

wevryn1

Aug 11, 2019
Ok, after dancing I always requip my clothes. Is it normal for them to attack eachother afterwards? Just had a possible follower kill 2 people and hit me a few times in friendly fire lol.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
Get a high enough wisdom score 15 I think to chat with him or reload to when you didn't accept the quest then go to doom fortress and meet the guy at the inn do all of his quests in order to get a dialogue action to avoid a fight.
where is doom fortress

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Help i got this error after installing the latest cheat mod and translation patch. What do I do?
Error doesn't look like it's caused by either. Does it occur during startup? I think you may have screwed up something updating the game. To rule out the causes rename the file extension of the cheat mod, and restore the original text files from the archive.

Unless it's a patch you update by extracting the whole archive new, and copying over your save files and whatnot and manually copying the contents of the .ini file, containing your ACH, HEV and hotkey configurations and stuff over to the new .ini file. If you did anything else try again.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thank you but I've done all that just now, the same problem still occur

View attachment 1520676
Help i got this error after installing the latest cheat mod and translation patch. What do I do?
Hopefully 0.6.2.2 will fix both your problems:
Release here on 4th December. Please be patient... Or pay the guy.
So the pregnancy speed for Hell and Hard modes are being altered.
What is the speed for Doom Mode seeing as that's not going to be changed?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
It's the same as before. pregnancy length.png
Each n..m, separated by commas, is how long each cycle will last. The actual number is random between those values.

Basically get 1 or 6 stacks of womb seedbed and keep lona's hole filled with monster seed to get rich and high level literally overnight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Begogo8786

Mar 19, 2018
This game is actually really fun, anyone got good recommendations to similar games that aren't lewd?
NEO scavenger, really similar mechanics wise and lots of mods too. felt like it was too short though.
You'll definitely enjoy it if you like the challenge in lona's rpg.

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
Hopefully 0.6.2.2 will fix both your problems:
Release here on 4th December. Please be patient... Or pay the guy.
So the pregnancy speed for Hell and Hard modes are being altered.
Well i see, that's unfortunate. Thanks, Squark.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes