lamonnan

May 3, 2020
That text was translated. I remember finding that dialogue and quest a month or two ago, and it was fully translated in English. Not sure why yours isn't translated, unless you didn't change the language to English in the in-menu, or maybe I was using a different translation somehow in the version of the game I grabbed at the time. She's telling you to go to some nearby cave with a sex cult to kill the leader named Pig Head I believe.
its because i have 6.6.0 and the latest translation to translate that is 6.5.0

Cidfri

Oct 20, 2020
I played until version 5.5 because there was no more content, they always updated and started again, but I'm back to see how much more they've been into this wonderful game, but I would like to ask you, is the plate armor ready? Has the content of the cities above been enabled, which is full of infested? (there was not complete content or many dialogues there) and it was almost impossible to kill the goblin king or destroy the poles of the alien caves, tell me a little please

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
I played until version 5.5 because there was no more content, they always updated and started again, but I'm back to see how much more they've been into this wonderful game, but I would like to ask you, is the plate armor ready? Has the content of the cities above been enabled, which is full of infested? (there was not complete content or many dialogues there) and it was almost impossible to kill the goblin king or destroy the poles of the alien caves, tell me a little please
I believe Sybaris is still in development. also no plate armor yet. There's been new quest added to the Hope fortress near Sybaris iirc

Reactions: Cidfri

brick257

Dec 30, 2019
Programming Question
I'm trying to mod the gameplay loop for Dancers - i've already figured out a way to add a % chance to /not/ inspire a rape event at the end, but I can't seem to figure out a way to adjust another counter.

When you let the patrons cum on you during a dance, the game automatically updates your "creampie" statistic, despite a creampie, by definition, being an INTERNAL cum shot. I'm a deep deep amount into the game and have managed to avoid being touched or violated save for the 1 mandatory breast grope at the Sea Witch temple, and I'd like to open up dancing to cover the expenses of sleeping at the tavern but I can NOT figure out the code for when Creampie is increased due to a bukkake.

anyone know where that code is?? I know it's a specific request.

ALSO, a friend of mine requested I update the sex dialogue to the game and include more words, quotes, descriptions, and narrator framing - is that something the forum would be itnerested in? I'd be happy to share it with y'all when it's done.

brick257

Dec 30, 2019
So, just finished the artillery quest, at the end the officer says something along the lines of "for repair payments go to the security headquarters". I went to the city, and didn't see a quest mark, went to the fortress east and didn't see anything either. what do?
Yeah, i can't figure this one out, either. Considering it's a pretty good quest, not knowing how to get the payment kinda blows.

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
Does anyone know how I can continue Lisa's quest after finishing the Overlord canon repair quest?
At the top right of the map to the south of where sybaris was there's a fort. Do the full quest line there and at the end of it you'll get a quest to bring the cannon up there and you'll need lisa's help to do it.

Reactions: WonderOfGujira

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Can someone list some things you can do in this game?
Kinda in a rut of robbing people and buying food.

What else is there to do?

Have you tried robbing the bank?
Becoming a different species from being reborn or becoming a Deepone Goddess?
Joined a tribe to get a nice face paint accessory?
Destroyed all the abomination hives?
Stolen a musket?

brick257

Dec 30, 2019
not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but I held off on purchasing a personality trait and they're now grayed out for me/I can't buy one.

I get "weak" and "shy" voice lines 90% of the time and Tough/tsundere replies the other 10% - just curious!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Greying out the personality traits is working as intended.
The personality lines you're getting I'd say are also functioning as intended as your Lona has no discernible personality type now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
NEWEST VERSIONS OF THIS GAME WILL NOT BE DAY 1 REPOSTED EVER AGAIN
THROUGH A MIDDLEMAN ECCMA417 GOT IN TOUCH WITH ME TO STOP DOING THAT
HE SUGGESTED A 5-DAY DELAY
I'VE STRETCHED IT OUT TO A FULL WEEK

LIVE WITH IT OR BUY THE DAMN GAME YOURSELF

IN CASE YOU CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT, THERE WILL BE LINKS HERE SOMETIME ON THE 5TH OR 6TH
I HATE CALCULATING DATES USING THE ARSE END OF FEBRUARY

Last edited:

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
NEWEST VERSIONS OF THIS GAME WILL NOT BE DAY 1 REPOSTED EVER AGAIN
THROUGH A MIDDLEMAN ECCMA417 GOT IN TOUCH WITH ME TO STOP DOING THAT
HE SUGGESTED A 5-DAY DELAY
I'VE STRETCHED IT OUT TO A FULL WEEK

LIVE WITH IT OR BUY THE DAMN GAME YOURSELF

IN CASE YOU CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT, THERE WILL BE LINKS HERE SOMETIME ON THE 5TH OR 6TH
I HATE CALCULATING DATES USING THE ARSE END OF FEBRUARY
I'm know your feeling. Let's just ignore them and move on. Play some games. Watch the news.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes