Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The "waterway" in the top right of Fishtopia now has a pile of wood near the top of the map, I'm guessing that has something to do with it. Interact and it says something about building a raft. I'm guessing it's still WIP because you can't actually build a boat........but maybe I missed something

I looked through the entire game map and haven't found said island
I haven't played for like a year, but I recall being able to build a raft too. I think I just washed up on the shore of the mainland somewhere on the east side near some forest. It wasn't like secret town or anything, just a far-ish distance from the nearest town.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Does anyone know how I can get to DesertIsland1???
I looked through the text files in the game and seems like it is a place on the map you can enter. I don't know where it is yet
tagmapdesertisland.PNG
that boat part is finished. i tried slave route last night and it needs around 15 wooden club to build the boat after finish building it'll bring you somewhere ( dont remember ) but pretty sure its not dessert island
Brings you back to the main land.
I haven't played for like a year, but I recall being able to build a raft too. I think I just washed up on the shore of the mainland somewhere on the east side near some forest. It wasn't like secret town or anything, just a far-ish distance from the nearest town.
I was confused too because when I played it, the raft was on the main land and you could control it. After messing around with the 6.5 update, I couldn't find said raft anywhere on the main land and I thought I was going crazy xD. I searched through the forums looking for a "boat" but couldn't find anything regarding it except the boat you take to get off the island and get the ending. I was like "I swear, there is like a whole fish island out there somewhere, but I can't find the damn boat!" Turns out... the "boat" (raft) was reworked to now be on the fish island and you no longer have control over it. The moment you rebuild it and take it, you drift back to the main island and is one of the escape routes out of fish island.
I literally wasted an hour running around the map to find this raft but I'll be damned, when I found out you could go to fish island through the guy at the dock and find a little recked pile of wood at the top of fish island, I knew I wasn't going crazy xD

--------------
On the side note, Ima start working on the translations for Desert Island but since the KOR version doesn't have translations for it either, it might not be accurate cause... google translate isn't perfect ;.;

Edit1: Oh man... This google translation is not looking good haha. I will be leaving some parts untranslated due the direct translations seeming completely wrong... Because I am not confident with this translation... Maybe I will add the direct translation below the CHT... Like this example over here
example1.PNG
I need more context for the scene as I have absolutely no idea what is going on besides the given text haha. I tried cross referencing other CHT files and see how the previous translators translated some words but ahh... its not looking good haha.

Exhibit A:
example confused noises.PNG
Exhibit B:
example tf.PNG
I will upload the current "translations" and if someone could play test it, give me some context on certain scenes, see where I should make changes, etc. This is basically MTL but ah... with a human touch to make it more coherent lol. I did leave me Translator's Notes (TN) in because I had absolutely no idea what else to do lol. Ya... Installing this "translation" is ahh... it's on you haha

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 1699590
Does anyone know what this error is?
I got this error while rescuing the pig and the " mysterious man quest "in Pirate Bane
Are you using the English MTL on this thread or the supplied in game not-yet-finished English?
Did you mod your game or game files in any way?
Please supply the actual error log. The game should have produced one when this happened.

Reactions: D.B.Bang

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Where to get all the H-scnee
That's not easily doable or wantable from this game. Most of the "CG" in this game is a reflection of what is happening to you and your current status, as is usual, but it's not actually all in one art pieces. There really isn't a lot of traditional CG or scenes, but there are like dozens or possibly hundreds of parts/layers of graphics that get layered on top of each other for a few different positions Lona can be in during encounters, to reflect your current appearance and statuses (clothing, injuries, dirt, hair style and color, looseness). There are really only like 3 or 4 positions I think Lona can be in, it's just the way she looks can change quite a bit. When you really think about it though, the way the CG was handled in his was pretty ingenious, and very robust.

If you want to figure out what you can, all the art is loose readable image files in the game files, you should be able to find them pretty easily.

Vladcard

Dec 5, 2018
I looked through the text files in the game and seems like it is a place on the map you can enter. I don't know where it is yet
View attachment 1699939

Brings you back to the main land.

I was confused too because when I played it, the raft was on the main land and you could control it. After messing around with the 6.5 update, I couldn't find said raft anywhere on the main land and I thought I was going crazy xD. I searched through the forums looking for a "boat" but couldn't find anything regarding it except the boat you take to get off the island and get the ending. I was like "I swear, there is like a whole fish island out there somewhere, but I can't find the damn boat!" Turns out... the "boat" (raft) was reworked to now be on the fish island and you no longer have control over it. The moment you rebuild it and take it, you drift back to the main island and is one of the escape routes out of fish island.
I literally wasted an hour running around the map to find this raft but I'll be damned, when I found out you could go to fish island through the guy at the dock and find a little recked pile of wood at the top of fish island, I knew I wasn't going crazy xD

--------------
On the side note, Ima start working on the translations for Desert Island but since the KOR version doesn't have translations for it either, it might not be accurate cause... google translate isn't perfect ;.;

Edit1: Oh man... This google translation is not looking good haha. I will be leaving some parts untranslated due the direct translations seeming completely wrong... Because I am not confident with this translation... Maybe I will add the direct translation below the CHT... Like this example over here
View attachment 1700189
I need more context for the scene as I have absolutely no idea what is going on besides the given text haha. I tried cross referencing other CHT files and see how the previous translators translated some words but ahh... its not looking good haha.

Exhibit A:
View attachment 1700191
Exhibit B:
View attachment 1700190
I will upload the current "translations" and if someone could play test it, give me some context on certain scenes, see where I should make changes, etc. This is basically MTL but ah... with a human touch to make it more coherent lol. I did leave me Translator's Notes (TN) in because I had absolutely no idea what else to do lol. Ya... Installing this "translation" is ahh... it's on you haha
Even if it isn't perfect or has temporary flaws, thank you for your hard work on this!

Reactions: ProjectS001

PANH

Oct 22, 2018
That's not easily doable or wantable from this game. Most of the "CG" in this game is a reflection of what is happening to you and your current status, as is usual, but it's not actually all in one art pieces. There really isn't a lot of traditional CG or scenes, but there are like dozens or possibly hundreds of parts/layers of graphics that get layered on top of each other for a few different positions Lona can be in during encounters, to reflect your current appearance and statuses (clothing, injuries, dirt, hair style and color, looseness). There are really only like 3 or 4 positions I think Lona can be in, it's just the way she looks can change quite a bit. When you really think about it though, the way the CG was handled in his was pretty ingenious, and very robust.

If you want to figure out what you can, all the art is loose readable image files in the game files, you should be able to find them pretty easily.
Yeah, sorry i didn't specifict, i mean the memory collection. Where i can get all of them.

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
For deserted island if you go to fish island head to lower left side of map on beach .. there is will a message pop.
What sort of "message"? I've been to every single beach square on fishtopia, literally nothing in there and no events happen either.

NotBilGates

Jun 19, 2021
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
where do i put the file??

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
For anybody who wants to check that new rapeloop on "Desert Island":
It's an "event" like Noer guards, bandits, orkin, etc.
It happens randomly on any shore/beach tiles in the overworld (map) while travelling or resting. In 6.6.6 it doesn't have its dedicated art yet, so it's an event with a "?".
Basically a wave happens and Lona can either fight it or lose to it (on purpose or not having enough stats for checks), then she gets washed away.
If Lona fails to endure the wave, there's like a 1/3 chance she'll end up in the rapeloop and otherwise she'll end up on a shore somewhere else.

Last edited:

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
For anybody who wants to check that new rapeloop on "Desert Island":
It's an "event" like Noer guards, bandits, orkin, etc.
It happens randomly on any shore/beach tiles in the overworld (map) while travelling or resting. In 6.6.6 it doesn't have its dedicated art yet, so it's an event with a "?".
Basically a wave happens and Lona can either fight it or lose to it (on purpose or not having enough stats for checks), then she gets washed away.
If Lona fails to endure the wave, there's like a 1/3 chance she'll end up in the rapeloop and otherwise she'll end up on a shore somewhere else.
OHH! So that's what happened. I've experience it today, but I thought it was natural or an encounter in older patches.

Reactions: Olp3K

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
find Lona's documents in the inventory, there is her name, surname and date of birth. And in the main statistics, the current date in the game
I appreciate it my guy, but someone already replied. The issue is that the birthday, as I'm looking at it on the English version, is 1771-1-2.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Aries village missing text dialouge
Based on https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-6-6-beta-eccma417.49993/post-6384191 Translation patch, I made several updates to it including Arise Village, Elise's Gynecology, Cecily and Gray Rat's Dialogue, and testing version of Desert Island. I also included a change log for all the details of the changes I made so you can get a better understanding of what was done.
Regarding Desert Island, I will also link my original post explaining what I did as it was purely done with Google Translate and a bit of human decoding. https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-6-6-beta-eccma417.49993/post-7715902 It is not perfect, so if you want to just keep the original untranslated Desert Island file, I recommend removing the TagMapDesertIsland1 file from the ENG.rar before installing the update.

Just unpack the ENG rar file. Drop it into LonaRPG>Text and replace original.
I HIGHLY RECCOMEND BACKING UP SAVES AND ORIGNAL ENG FILE JUST IN CASE!
If you find any errors, do let me know. Please have a screen shot of the error message that pops up so I can troubleshoot it easier.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes