Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
If Boss Mama dies somehow, her husband takes over iirc.
I'm afraid it'll kill Cocona's questline. Still trying to re-earn CGs.

no you can pregnancy check any time (for free)at that point it is redundant
Thanks for the help yesterday, my dude. I noticed that when she's pregnant, a little icon appears on the bottom right, which counts down. I think it's related to her vomiting and belly kicking episodes, and it comes pretty much the next day as far as I can tell. Not sure if that's 100% indicative that she's prenant, Elise seems to think she's not pregnant until at least a couple days later.

Speaking of which, ProjectS001 I don't know if it's the base game or the patch, but the check abortion pregnancy scene is bugged. I get a message that lists a file name with "win" and "fail" and some numbers at the end of it.
edit: My bad, typed the wrong word earlier.

Last edited:

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020

Thanks for the help yesterday, my dude. I noticed that when she's pregnant, a little icon appears on the bottom right, which counts down. I think it's related to her vomiting and belly kicking episodes, and it comes pretty much the next day as far as I can tell. Not sure if that's 100% indicative that she's prenant, Elise seems to think she's not pregnant until at least a couple days later.

Speaking of which, ProjectS001 I don't know if it's the base game or the patch, but the check abortion scene is bugged. I get a message that lists a file name with "win" and "fail" and some numbers at the end of it.
Do you have a screen shot or something like that? I need the exact error message so I can trouble shoot it better. If not, can you give me the context of the scene?

Edit1: Thank you Ferghus! Found the file and made changes accordingly. Hopefully it should work now. If you could play test it and see if everything is working properly, that would be great.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Do you have a screen shot or something like that? I need the exact error message so I can trouble shoot it better. If not, can you give me the context of the scene?
Yeah, no problem.
Preg.PNG Preg1.PNG Preg2.PNG Preg3.PNG
I get a similar message when she's not pregnant, with the same linebreak, only that it says "Fail" instead of "win".
I'm wondering if I anyone else has this issue.
Edit: The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th image all begin with the linebreak in the first image.
2nd Edit: Woops, I just realized I accidentally said "abortion" in the original post. I meant pregnancy check. My bad, my bad.

Reactions: ProjectS001

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Also, I never got around to rebirthing before. Anyone know what starting as a Moot entails, and what happens if you ascend Lona as a Deep One? I have a Deep One rebirth coming and I'm wondering if I'm simply playing with a permanent debuff if I don't ascend, and whether I'll need to face unexpected challenges (like suddenly being aggro'd by all the fish dudes) if I do ascend.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Also, I never got around to rebirthing before. Anyone know what starting as a Moot entails, and what happens if you ascend Lona as a Deep One? I have a Deep One rebirth coming and I'm wondering if I'm simply playing with a permanent debuff if I don't ascend, and whether I'll need to face unexpected challenges (like suddenly being aggro'd by all the fish dudes) if I do ascend.
So I am not to familiar with the rebirth mechanic or the contents it provides as I only ever rebirthed as a human... I do know that if you rebirth as a deepone, you have a debuff, but you can also unlock the transformation to become a sea witch. The sea witch transformation allows Lona to summon soldiers and use water magic. That is all I know haha. Oh and if you are in your sea witch form, all males will attack you because you are "the sea witch" and you are unbearably beautiful.

Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So I am not to familiar with the rebirth mechanic or the contents it provides as I only ever rebirthed as a human... I do know that if you rebirth as a deepone, you have a debuff, but you can also unlock the transformation to become a sea witch. The sea witch transformation allows Lona to summon soldiers and use water magic. That is all I know haha. Oh and if you are in your sea witch form, all males will attack you because you are "the sea witch" and you are unbearably beautiful.
Damn, so it's hard(er) mode vs goodbye morality mode? Then again, the prospect of playing a homicidal overlord does sounds tempting.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ayo, what's up with the colosseum bets? The math doesn't add up. When you lose, you apparently need to pay an additional number of TP, or you can't leave. Like the items you spent to put the bet in the first place, you don't get back at all. I've seen anything between 4.5k to 28k being owed for a 3k (max) bet. And there's no option for not paying it. I've tried murdering all the guards, but the NPC "guarding" the door insists that you talk to the bookie, even if he's dead, and said NPC can't be killed because he's not actually there.

P.S. Don't bother actually betting to win money. With the high risk and low reward, you're better off starting a bar fight and looting the resulting corpses if you want that kind of chump change. Much for entertaining to watch too.
Highlight of the matches I've seen was an archer running out of stamina after shooting too many shots into the same target. Didn't think that could happen.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I dont know why after do mission with Elise in Fish island, Guard and some NPC try to kill me when see me.
That shouldn't happen. Once you finish the mission, the fish guys shouldn't aggro you. Have you rescued Elise yet? If no, you need to. Other things that might cause them to be hostile:
  1. High sexy and weakness, like from being naked with too many piercings.
  2. You rebirthed as a Deep One and became a Sea Witch after meeting one.
  3. Low morality, in which case most guards in most places will try to kill you.
  4. Stealing fish from the town, at which case they'll lose aggro if you leave and come back.
  5. Slave markings. They're not very nice to escaped slaves.

maknae

Nov 4, 2017

Speaking of which, ProjectS001 I don't know if it's the base game or the patch, but the check abortion pregnancy scene is bugged. I get a message that lists a file name with "win" and "fail" and some numbers at the end of it.
edit: My bad, typed the wrong word earlier.
should fix the bug

Reactions: Ferghus

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
Ayo, what's up with the colosseum bets? The math doesn't add up. When you lose, you apparently need to pay an additional number of TP, or you can't leave. Like the items you spent to put the bet in the first place, you don't get back at all. I've seen anything between 4.5k to 28k being owed for a 3k (max) bet. And there's no option for not paying it. I've tried murdering all the guards, but the NPC "guarding" the door insists that you talk to the bookie, even if he's dead, and said NPC can't be killed because he's not actually there.

P.S. Don't bother actually betting to win money. With the high risk and low reward, you're better off starting a bar fight and looting the resulting corpses if you want that kind of chump change. Much for entertaining to watch too.
Highlight of the matches I've seen was an archer running out of stamina after shooting too many shots into the same target. Didn't think that could happen.
would provide pic but cant get in the game rn
so basically in the betting window where u choose who to bet on
the number on the left is win multiplier same on right number but for when u're losing the bet

karlosferros

Dec 9, 2021
I don't understood yet but why is the ability to learn magic and the weaponry stuff blacked out? what attribute unlocks this? is it based on my level or my trait points on each traits?

Olimp13

Feb 7, 2021
I don't understood yet but why is the ability to learn magic and the weaponry stuff blacked out? what attribute unlocks this? is it based on my level or my trait points on each traits?
Getting some traits can block other. For example lvl1 personality traits block each-other. Nympho trait blocks both expert weaponary and magic traits. Weapon and magic block each other too
When you add a point to a trait - you can see what it blocks before you accept changes( trait black outs)

Reactions: karlosferros
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes