curcum

Jul 30, 2020
Is it explicitly stated what the dudes in the basement are? I wouldn't doubt that they're failed experiments, but I'm not convinced they're from specifically brainwashing. The brainwashing idea seems a bit farfetched to me because we aren't explicitly told or shown how effective it actually is. It's hard to say whether it's actually brainwashing or simply brain damage from the way the note is worded. There's a goblin in the basement with its skull opened, but it's also missing its hands and feet if I remember right. It also doesn't appear to be alive. Point is, there's very little we actually know that points to him going down the brainwashing route.
back in the older versions I believe pre 4.6 there were 3 crawling creatures in the basement, they were hostile and if killed they would drop human meat meaning that even if not explicitly said they were coded as humans, in the journal it was also stated that they became docile and easy to manipulate. I haven't looked in his basement in the later versions as I try to play the latest stuff, it may have changed since then. Brain damage and brainwash are very close as they both might lead to the same (or similar outcome. To sum up Elise should be six feet under (he is still very useful for the services he offers)

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
hmm some how launching the new version messes up my pc a little ... like it messes with my livewallpaper and my desktop symbols ... i probably cannot copy paste the v6.6.6's mods i used can i ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Somebody has to link this man some sane version numbering scheme like SemVer.
That's because the guys here did a repack of it. A standalone 0.6.7.0.1 was never officially made.
To me, everything after the first 0 goes major.minor.feature.bugfix
In this instance, the version numbering system makes sense.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Unofficial ENG Update for V0.6.7.0.1 Beta
(Based on the translation patch https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-6-6-beta-eccma417.49993/post-6384191.)

Edit2: Format fixes with more updated Translation with the official. https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-7-1-2-beta-eccma417.49993/post-8050669

I am currently working on an Unofficial Update for this current patch. I have been translating the game using the KOR patch version (cause Korean is the only other language I know) and using the original CHT as reference to stay as faithful to the original.

No this is not an official update and I 100% recommend backing up your saves and original text files before installing said translation patch.

To Install: Drag and drop the ENG translation file into the Text file. Replace original.
LonaRPG>Text

There should not be any bugs and should be stable with the current build. If you do find any bugs, please let me know so I can fix it~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though 99% of the translation is done, the translation is incomplete as I am unable to translate files that are only available in CHT. I will attempt to translate them using google (sadly) as that is the only means I have to translate it. Until the official ENG or KOR translation comes out (or someone else that is decent in Chinese translates it), google is the only way.
I will update this post later when I have the heart to post them (aka when I am done trying to decode MTL engrish and recover from my brain damage).

Edit1: Sorry for taking so long. I finally got done translating MT_crunch (Mountain Monastery) and the Nun Quest.
I will attach the two files separately for those who already got the previous version. Just drag and drop into the [ENG] folder (LonaRPG>Text>ENG) and replace original. If you are too lazy for that, I also updated the ENG.rar file to contain the update for those who haven't already gotten it.
The Change log is also updated as well.

For those who play through the Mountain Monastery, can you give me some feed back on how the translation feel? If anything was off or such things like that. I did not have much context to go off of because I was just looking at the raw dialogue. Any feed back would be much appreciated~

Last edited:

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
havent played a while now im getting this on my save :( anyone can share theirs? pretty sure i've done any everything from the 5.4 update

1649360787212.png

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Regarding the changes made on the Skill Dark Caldron, you now start with the skill but you cannot cook smoked meat with it until you have 10 points in Survival. I need to test more to see what other changes there were with the skill, but beware, this skill doesn't exactly make Hard/Doom Mode easier (I mean... it does... but you are going to need 10 points in Survival if you want to make your own food).

Edit1: Smoked food is impossible to make unless you put 10 points into Survival. Any attempt to make smoked food will just make soup instead.

havent played a while now im getting this on my save :( anyone can share theirs? pretty sure i've done any everything from the 5.4 update

View attachment 1745290
Here you go. I did a rebirth for ya so you can start fresh. I also left plenty of goodies at the bank (I am pretty sure I have at least 1 of everything) so you won't need to worry about food, money, or equipment~

Last edited:

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Regarding the changes made on the Skill Dark Caldron, you now start with the skill but you cannot cook smoked meat with it until you have 10 points in Survival. I need to test more to see what other changes there were with the skill, but beware, this skill doesn't exactly make Hard/Doom Mode easier (I mean... it does... but you are going to need 10 points in Survival if you want to make your own food).

Here you go. I did a rebirth for ya so you can start fresh. I also left plenty of goodies at the bank (I am pretty sure I have at least 1 of everything) so you won't need to worry about food, money, or equipment~

Cheers mate you the mvp ! have a nice day!

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Guide keywords: Walkthrough, need help with quest, how to do quest, confused on what to do, earn money, stuck, what to do, main quest, side quest, too difficult, too hard, impossible, cheats, modify, cheat codes, easier, explanation, a guide written by yours truly

A (Unofficial) Guide To LonaRPG

To be continued soon, give it less than week (Nov 11 as of writing this)

If anyone has better methods/guides or any quests/jobs I missed please tell me and tag me in the comment (like this: "ZedTed") or reply to one of my comments/guide, I'll update the guide if applicable.

Recommended to read 'General Tips' if you are beginning the game and need help.

Useful links:
Teravisor's Mods and Code Guide
Latest LonaRPG English Translation

Guide Sections:
Quest Guide
One-Time (Story-Line, Mostly)
Noer
Pirate's Bane
Doom Fortress
Repeatable
Noer
Pirate's Bane
World Map
Job Guide
Cheats
General Tips
Misc [TBD]

Contributors to the Guide

Disclaimer: This guide was written using version 0.3.5.6.1. It will be updated using version 0.4.5.0 in the coming weeks.

Ratings: Horrendous (1/10), Awful (2/10), Bad (3/10), Poor (4/10), Debatable (5/10), Meh (6/10), Decent (7/10), Good (8/10), Great (9/10), Fantastic (10/10)

Quest Guide

One-Time (Story-Line, Mostly):

Noer:

Pirate's Bane:

Doom Fort:

Repeatable:

Noer:

Pirate's Bane:

World Map:

Job Guide [TBD]

Cheats
Press 'F10' to enter the console and type the cheats in, copy/paste is not possible (replace 9999 with the value you desire).
Adding ' >z' to the end of the command allows you to input it multiple times, it will give an error sound but should work.
Here is a mod the adds a cheat menu.

General Tips

Misc [TBD]

Contributors to the Guide
i feel like its time for a new one

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Aight guys, I bring you good news: You can rebirth as an abomination using old saves, and I strongly encourage you to rebirth in general because even though you can load old saves, the update breaks the Dark Cauldron skill.

Further good news, it looks like you can choose to rebirth as a human even if you've given birth to Deep One and Abomination babies. The problem is that the all of them are listed as "human" but the last option seems to be Abomination. Here's a screenshot:
View attachment 1744973
Abomination Lona starts with the debuff "Sickly" which lowers base health and stamina.
Edit: Nevermind, you just need to talk to a the one abomination NPC in Noer. You gain two skills, but it would seem that there is no transformation. The skills have different effects based on whether you're tapping or holding the key. The first one lets you rubber band towards wherever you're attacking or yanks a target towards you. The second lets you summon a monster from a corpse or eat the corpse Prototype-style.
Ahhhh! Shame, I thought i was going to see Cute Tentacle Girl. Hahaha!

• Sad
Reactions: Ferghus

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
so I paste the save to the new update and all my achievements are gone. what do I do? I don't want to make a new gameplay, also, I can still run my old save but it said "outdated" on the continue menu, is that a problem?
Edit: nvm, I pasted the note from the old game configuration setting to the new one, and it restores my achievements. Regarding the new dark pot update though, I lost that skill, what do I do?
Edit2: The Skill tab is very laggy, I think it's somehow related to the missing dark pot skill.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes