Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
back in the older versions I believe pre 4.6 there were 3 crawling creatures in the basement, they were hostile and if killed they would drop human meat meaning that even if not explicitly said they were coded as humans, in the journal it was also stated that they became docile and easy to manipulate. I haven't looked in his basement in the later versions as I try to play the latest stuff, it may have changed since then. Brain damage and brainwash are very close as they both might lead to the same (or similar outcome. To sum up Elise should be six feet under (he is still very useful for the services he offers)
They're still there, but I'm pretty sure the entry in the journal is taking about goblins. I wouldn't say that brainwashing and brain damage are similar. Like brainwashing might be able to achieve similar results to brain damage, but the opposite is not true.

FumbiSam

Dec 9, 2021
so where even is the gore in this game?
i havent seen any of it at all and i've played a good bit of the game already, is it just the pixel stuff or is there actual art somewhere

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Les go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, that was a long one. How about we talk about something else now? A wild speculations on possible events that happening in the story for example. That'd be fun.

If you want, we could try to talk about Maani, the bank teller that pops up in a couple of Cecily's questline. Despite being a slave, she's obviously very important, smart, perceptive, and skilled with a gun.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
so where even is the gore in this game?
i havent seen any of it at all and i've played a good bit of the game already, is it just the pixel stuff or is there actual art somewhere
To be fair, the pixel stuff is pretty hardcore. If you overkill people, their intestines spill out stuff. If you go into any goblin camps, you can see people skewered from ass-to-mouth on pikes or being cooked over a fire. There are bloated drowned bodies in the Deep One caves. Abomination hives look like a scene straight out of Alien and their lore is straight up bodyhorror. If that's not gore, I don't know what is.
As for the actual art, you could take a look through the Pictures folder if you want. There's not a whole lot, but I think AbomCorpse1 and 2, OrcHappy, Orkind_expending, and Miscarriage_low count.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Some good news. For translations regarding 0.6.7.0.1 update, seems like the KOR version is already done so I don't need to decipher MTL stuff.

Sadly no translations for desert island just yet ;-;

I will update my original post when I am done. Just give me a few hours to get this done~ I need to cook some food for myself before tackling this haha~

edit1: yo... this is a lot harder than i thought lol. Gonna take a lot longer.
Edit2: Man, I am almost done. Sorry it took way longer than a few hours haha. I'll update my original post and make a new post when I am done! Just give me a few~
Edit3: All updated!

Last edited:

FumbiSam

Dec 9, 2021
To be fair, the pixel stuff is pretty hardcore. If you overkill people, their intestines spill out stuff. If you go into any goblin camps, you can see people skewered from ass-to-mouth on pikes or being cooked over a fire. There are bloated drowned bodies in the Deep One caves. Abomination hives look like a scene straight out of Alien and their lore is straight up bodyhorror. If that's not gore, I don't know what is.
As for the actual art, you could take a look through the Pictures folder if you want. There's not a whole lot, but I think AbomCorpse1 and 2, OrcHappy, Orkind_expending, and Miscarriage_low count.
ah well i just think the pixel stuff is kind of silly so i suppose we have different bars set for gore
was expecting like actual CG or something of lona or others dying

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
What does linked glands actually do ? I feel like it does nothing and you still need to masturbate to achieve orgasm

Jan 17, 2021
Look for it on northeast part of the island map, it has a different tileset from everything around it.

Um.... Yeah so I found some Logs(the woods to make a raft),but when I interact with it,I only have one option and it says forget about it instead of making a raft am a bit confused is it because I murdered a whole village??????.......

95enoz95

Sep 26, 2020
Um.... Yeah so I found some Logs(the woods to make a raft),but when I interact with it,I only have one option and it says forget about it instead of making a raft am a bit confused is it because I murdered a whole village??????.......
Do you have wood, AKA Wooden Clubs?
Hit some trees, gather at least 20 Wooden Clubs (I can't remember the exact number), and interact with the logs.

Reactions: Strikerpaladin
Jan 17, 2021
Do you have wood, AKA Wooden Clubs?
Hit some trees, gather at least 20 Wooden Clubs (I can't remember the exact number), and interact with the logs.
Done,Aight new problem how to not become a slave anymore.(I went to become a slave because all I wanted is the piercing:V)
Edit:and might aswell the way back to noer.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
how do I review the details of a guild quest? I don't see it in notes.
I had a quest about getting flowers and now I don't know where to take them.
MY letters just say about the rat quest and goblins.

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
Where's the bestiality in this game even? It's only boars and wolf encounters?
The abandon mining camp, near the Pirate Bane fortress I think? Can't remember. But if you get captured there, the leader will let his pig (a literal pig, 3 times your size, also can't remember his name) eat you. But obviously the pig has something different in his mind, and it'll rape you. Everyone finds it amusing, so they'll let you there with the pig. You can choose to escape, or not.

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
Please help me. I used an old save, and now the new update took away the pot skill. Now currently I don't have that skill in my skill menu as well. What do I do?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes