kark2223

Nov 5, 2017
Do the mountain monastery cemetary quest with Cocona as a follower. Theres a skeleton at the end of the crypt that you can talk to that gives you it.
i did all the montain monastery quests with cocona as follower and didin't found any skeleton, can someone tell me how to get that saint symbol weapon? Am i missing something?

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
Thanks but this keeps running into bugs that pause the game cause it fails to translate
Yeah, turns out the problem is caused by spaces created by the machine translator. Everytime you have to make a choice, in the code there's the word "opt" followed by some text. There shouldn't be a space right after opt. Same problem after the word "board" in the code.

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
shiet where do you guys even find a currently translated version of this game?
i really like that game but i've given up on it months ago. front page got current version but 6.5 translation and some unindentified translation link.
"translation" in search gave me 36 pages of results and i'm seriously way to lazy to go thru that.

May 2, 2018
shiet where do you guys even find a currently translated version of this game?
i really like that game but i've given up on it months ago. front page got current version but 6.5 translation and some unindentified translation link.
"translation" in search gave me 36 pages of results and i'm seriously way to lazy to go thru that.
The v0.6.8.2.2 from the first page is mostly complete translated to english.

Gundar_The_Great updated his unofficial english translation to this version as well. you can find his patch here.
(in fact, only a handful of the text files are really need to be changed anyway)
i've attached a graphic, those files contain small corrections or fix untranslated texts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i guess, the easiest way is to replace all files with the ones from the patch nevertheless.

thats all you need~

i don't know about the latest version (v0.6.9.0) that was released today though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: wacek

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
This is driving me fucking nuts.
1654032425328.png
This occurs everytime I try to team up with Cocona while she's in her maid outfit and leave the bar, making it impossible to do the Shopping quest.

I've seen it's happened to someone in 2020 and in 2021 with no answer.

Edit: It looks like it might be fixed in the next build from the patch notes. Guess I'll wait til then.

Last edited:

Zapcat

Mar 21, 2020
Haven't checked this game out in a long while and I'm wondering if using the juicing skill on boars was removed, I remember it being possible in a much earlier version and I'm unusually bad at trying to search for stuff so sorry if this is something obvious

Menfisto

Mar 23, 2022
Does anybody know how to get into Noer with a slave mark?

I sold Lona to fishmen as a slave and then escaped by raft with a lot of loot. However I cannot find a way to get into the city to get my slave mark removed

Aug 11, 2021

I sold Lona to fishmen as a slave and then escaped by raft with a lot of loot. However I cannot find a way to get into the city to get my slave mark removed
You probably need sneak or bluff to get in with a slave mark. So, rasie your SCU or WIS.

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021

There is a cave entrance north of Noer that can be used to enter the town without paperwork.

Reactions: sonhot

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Haven't checked this game out in a long while and I'm wondering if using the juicing skill on boars was removed, I remember it being possible in a much earlier version and I'm unusually bad at trying to search for stuff so sorry if this is something obvious
you can juice boars (but only the ones with tusks) and it as expanded to include horses(erect), rare wolfs(erect), and if remember correctly monkeys

Reactions: Zapcat

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
There is nothing in the data that says 51_SS_Cross_breed at all ever since the update how do we mod the pregnancy time?
idk i hadnt update the game since while ago since i rather not see dumbass comments about how hard the game is or complains about Lona body, ask Squark may be he know

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG 0.6.9.0 Announce Post

And there's already been a patch for it.

Sh!ggayah, you want to have a look at Data\Scripts\Editables\51_System_Settings_Race.rb. The pregnancy timings are in there.

Well, this is odd. Now I need a valid login to access the server.
If a week passes and I still can't, I might pull my support entirely. Not sure I like paying for nothing.

The picture below is what happens on Chrome, Opera AND Firefox.
I just can't log in.

if you totaly cannot connect you need a VPN
Well, please explain why even with a VPN I cannot get past your graphic of some dude taking a shit.
This never happened before.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
Is there a way to guarantee my character only/primarily gets assfucked?
Not being raped ofcourse, but when you prostitute yourself I believe you can accept or decline clients who wants smthng else than what you're willing to do. If you're a succubus your juicing skill allows you to choose with the asdf keys. I think "s" is anal. Someone will correct/extend the little knowledge I have about the matter as I play as a assassin Lona..

BTW, is it just me who reads "deepones" as "Dee ponies"? When I went thru the files by CaiNanE it seems he chose "Deep Ones". I'm thinking of doing the same.. Looking at his files are exhausting though, just the sheer amount of edits he made is maddening.

I rather not stray from the official translation though.:unsure:

Edit: I found (again): https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-8-2-2-beta-eccma417.49993/page-294#post-4948009
explaining dos and don'ts and I applied that to my English Patch. I replaced all remaining:
? -> ?
! -> !
, -> ,
。 -> .
: -> :
So, mostly cosmetic stuff since I didn't find any ":" in the files except at one place, where I suspect it didn't do any harm but I replaced it none the less.

Last edited:

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
So Uhm... Is there only a couple of cosmetic items in the game? Like the adventure outfits and the golden bikini?? Cause I remember that the creator added some more stuff back then, or am I just tripping? Also, where can I get the recent, most updated translation? Also, any new cheat?

Last edited:

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Do any of the cheat mods still work?
yes here is the cheat mod post just click on SomeoneElseE name on the post below
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes