Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG 0.7.2.6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're paying the guy, please use his personal file server instead. Preferred connection method is through a VPN.
You can get the address for the file server on Substar or Fanbox.

If you like this game, please consider supporting EccmA417 on either or !
You can, if you want, buy the game through instead.

Ecchinut

Jun 3, 2019
Pls help i don't have file list5.rvdata2. Can someone drop one? Game not working without this file. Tried a lot of versions. Working at first enter, but second time crashes without this file xd.

Aug 11, 2021
i dunno if this has been asked but is there a way to import the gallery into a new version?
LonaRPG.Beta\GameLona.ini contains all your settings, achievements, and gallery.
have people uploaded their own lona palettes?
Yes.
LonaRPG 0.7.2.6
I have updated the already existing 0.7.2.6 release with som QoL around doomfortress/adam/doomfarm/cloud village/noble lady/born camp/ and some I forgot to mention. The filename is the same though, as usual.

You can always tell when a new version is uploaded by checking the "edit" time.

Thanks.

Reactions: Dastun

Ghost888777

May 3, 2022
Проблема в том, что расширения файлов .rb запрещены, что является чушью, это просто имя.

Чтобы обойти это, я просто добавляю .txt к имени, которое люди затем должны удалить сами, но, похоже, это заставляет этот форум рассматривать вложение как файл .txt. Чтобы получить файл, вы можете сделать одну из этих двух вещей

1. Скопируйте и вставьте весь текст в блокнот или что-то еще и сохраните его как «99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies.rb».
  2. Щелкните правой кнопкой мыши вложение и сохраните как

Люди предпочитают, чтобы вещи были упакованы в .zip?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
спасибо, все получилось!

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes