destroyer400

Apr 4, 2020
I was on the wiki and was looking at possible endings, and it said that one of the possible passengers on the ship would be a guy named timmie and that he has a quest. i have never met this npc can someone tell me where to find him?

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
And now I just immediately typed in doom slayer on and killed everyone at the dock.
Noer is better off without them anyways(except for the man who is concerned about the fishmen buying slaves). Can't let Justice do all the work.

Jan 17, 2021
I was on the wiki and was looking at possible endings, and it said that one of the possible passengers on the ship would be a guy named timmie and that he has a quest. i have never met this npc can someone tell me where to find him?

if i remember correctly you can find his quest in the refugee camp east of the saint's monastery. not the tents, but the ruined building

Reactions: destroyer400

cVcxvsDvsXz

Sep 11, 2021
So, how does the mother of fertility rape loop work? I have Lona bang three guys and she gets boiled, is there any way to avoid this?

Sep 7, 2020
Which file do I need to edit to remove stamina damage and injuries when being raped/fucked? I just want an easier, more horny game for now.
I tried all the /Data/Effects/Skills files and nothing has worked. Also tried some /Data/Scripts/Frames files, but haven't found anything that works yet. Thanks to anyone who can help me make some tweaks c:

Edit: I'm blind... /Data/Effects/Skill/BasicSexDmg_receiver.json is the file for editing stamina damage when doing the sex. You could probably add something that restores health too.

Look for "cost", "effect" and "adjustor" values. Cost is the amount consumed by whichever NPC is fucking you. Effect is how much of YOUR stamina is being drained/reduced. Adjustor is the actual number/amount that is being drained

Last edited:
Reactions: FixXxXx and ruisu43
Mar 28, 2017
does this work on 7.4.1 version? I want to try this on mobile
I'm gonna have to check the discord tomorrow to see if they posted updated files, but I don't know for sure.

It seems like it was a hefty update, I would be surprised if it worked for the new version.

I might be able to attach the old version to my post in case it doesnt

Aug 11, 2021
So, I don't know what eccma417 did in the 0.7.4.X version, but it's a total lag-fest now. 0.7.3.0 was like usual; fast, smooth, no lag (well, for an rpgm game).

But 0.7.4.X is almost unplayable. I just got owned by a boar... As a level 98, tough, shinobi Lona, I got owned because none of my blows landed. Just kept swinging mid-air while the boar kept juggling me with blows.

Picking up items now shows like 1 frame instead of the usual 4 frames? Bringing up the menu takes twice as long as it did before. WTH happened?

I reuploaded 0.7.3.0 if people rather want to play that. I know I would.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020
i really like the art but i have 2 problems with this game
1 main character cums too often, each time i fuck whoever i have to see like3 scenes of her cumming it's too much
2 the rest mechanic needs some speed up we need to do it so often that the waste of time it's too big

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
1 main character cums too often, each time i fuck whoever i have to see like3 scenes of her cumming it's too much
2 the rest mechanic needs some speed up we need to do it so often that the waste of time it's too big
1) Do you install any body mods?
2) There is a mod, it allow to consume as much food as needed to restore sta to full. But i not sure it works on current wersion...

Aug 27, 2020
1) Do you install any body mods?
2) There is a mod, it allow to consume as much food as needed to restore sta to full. But i not sure it works on current wersion...
1 nope
but thanks i will try with this and hope for the best
i'll tell if still works

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi where do I found a magic staff for magician Lona?
EDIT: Also I need a tutorial for "sex attack", can we kill with just sex attack?

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Hi where do I found a magic staff for magician Lona?
EDIT: Also I need a tutorial for "sex attack", can we kill with just sex attack?
Staff is sold at the market two tiles north of the Port of Noer. With sex attack you need to use ASDF(vaginal, anal, mouth, hand), you will see that the skills on these buttons changed (maybe you need to have Nymphomaniac or something) and with Bloodlust that does HP damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: nippydog12

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
Are you pressing the buttons to do sex attacks? If you do not spam the correct button Lona remains passive during sex and takes way more arousal than she gives.
An option to prevent Lona from cumming is to get the G-spot removal mod from Elise.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes