DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I feel like Lona needs chances to fall into vice. Not just prostitution, but developing fetishes of her own. Beer being in the game has potential, a drunk personality as a temporary state would be interesting. Maybe being drunk could temporarily change the personality to the one to it's right? Sexy->strong. Timid->Sexy. Strong->Timid.

The consensual sex options are too limited. I feel like it could be expanded beyond prostitution, like offering sex to guards to avoid being attacked as a criminal. Access to restricted areas. A bribe to get assistance from recruitable NPC without paying their usual fee/item requirement. I know the game is meant to be dark, but I feel like there would be times when Lona would want a piece on her terms given that she's got a horny stat and can get naturally horny.

Reactions: eugene67

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
1 : i need screenshot for location.
2 : not bug at all
3: theres a reset switch on the wall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good to know there is a reset switch. I can't wait to see how the Sea Witch quest goes, because so far there doesn't seem to be anything after you bring her the man?
As another copule of users had said before, it would be nice to see a somewhat "fishy" Lona, like Moot Lona. Although it would be some more work to do when compared to Moot Lona.

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Bug report.

-I post this earlier, so hope this dont count as spam.
-It happen after get defeated and "piercing" by fishman.
-The game is not modded, vanilla playtrought.

Reactions: eugene67

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
I feel like Lona needs chances to fall into vice. Not just prostitution, but developing fetishes of her own. Beer being in the game has potential, a drunk personality as a temporary state would be interesting. Maybe being drunk could temporarily change the personality to the one to it's right? Sexy->strong. Timid->Sexy. Strong->Timid.

The consensual sex options are too limited. I feel like it could be expanded beyond prostitution, like offering sex to guards to avoid being attacked as a criminal. Access to restricted areas. A bribe to get assistance from recruitable NPC without paying their usual fee/item requirement. I know the game is meant to be dark, but I feel like there would be times when Lona would want a piece on her terms given that she's got a horny stat and can get naturally horny.
my lona came after barfing few times... that's her fetish now.... or it's her pregnancy brain

and yeah plox do something with morality, some homeowner tried to kill me for BEGGING, died on penis problems and my lona was fugged hard with -160 morality for serving him her butt in self-defense.

Reactions: kinkyequals

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Man, this game is brutal. I'm on my 3rd attempt to stay on top of food and stamina, and I just can't figure it out. I thought if I stockpiled food from the sewers I'd be able to do waitress/dancing jobs to slowly build up a nest egg, but whenever I waitress the customers take off my clothes and then start attacking me! Like, why are you so upset that I'm naked when you're the ones who took off my clothes!? Not to mention the barkeep who just throws me out like I'm the one causing the ruckus. I really want to get into this game, but man, it's trying my patience.

wryter

Aug 15, 2020
Man, this game is brutal. I'm on my 3rd attempt to stay on top of food and stamina, and I just can't figure it out. I thought if I stockpiled food from the sewers I'd be able to do waitress/dancing jobs to slowly build up a nest egg, but whenever I waitress the customers take off my clothes and then start attacking me! Like, why are you so upset that I'm naked when you're the ones who took off my clothes!? Not to mention the barkeep who just throws me out like I'm the one causing the ruckus. I really want to get into this game, but man, it's trying my patience.
Isn't it great?!

I just reason that we evolved as people since this dev's version of the 1700's.

Last edited:

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
Waitress job is quite useless and unbalanced, i hope it will be reworked some day. If you don't want Lona to be harrassed (that ends in fucking slaughter all over the bar :HideThePain:), press shift every time you walk near a customer. Dancing job is far better. The easiest way to grind money for me were not any jobs or repeatable quests, but harvesting different shit in the nearest forests or mountains after getting the alchemist trait.

Reactions: Yxel

wryter

Aug 15, 2020
Waitress job is quite useless and unbalanced, i hope it will be reworked some day. If you don't want Lona to be harrassed (that ends in fucking slaughter all over the bar :HideThePain:), press shift every time you walk near a customer. Dancing job is far better. The easiest way to grind money for me were not any jobs or repeatable quests, but harvesting different shit in the nearest forests or mountains after getting the alchemist trait.
Waitress jobs aren't useless. When a bar fight breaks out, they drop items in the latest version. Not much, but look for coins, swords, etc. Then sell them. You make more money than you would as a waitress. I assume it's the same with the dancing job.

Last edited:

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
Waitress jobs aren't useless. When a bar fight breaks out, they drop items in the latest version. Not much, but look for coins, swords, etc. Then sell them. You make more money than you would as a waitress.
It looks like exploiting game bugs for me. I mean, waitress job clearly shouldn't be like that. People don't start slaughtering each other every time they see a waitress, that looks ridiculous in any kind of game setting. So, I just avoid it, there is a plenty of other ways of making money.

Reactions: miketoreno and Yxel

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
Well, brawls happen, especially in bars I guess. Someone grabs you, but bumps into another person. They start fighting. Someone's bound to drop something or leave it behind. A desperate person might snatch it. They drop items. I got a saber sword once and sold it for 4000 TP. What I like about it is it doesn't happen often. It seems rare (0-5% of the time). If there were too much items being dropped, I'd consider that unbalanced or a bug. I do think brawls happen more than they should, though.
Free saber is cool, no doubt. Everybody plays as he likes.
I just see waitress job as buggy, because everyone in the bar starts freaking WORLD WAR every time Lona starts serving dishes. This looks somehow too illogical for me, that's all.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I love the music. I think it adds so much to the atmosphere. The medevil theme is great and is always on spot through out the game. But good to have it as a setting I guess.

Reactions: Starmold

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
remove your orgasm gland dingy ASAP, life just got so much easier

sewers > tawern to finish Q > elise > sell 12k worth of shieet > remove your orgasm dingy > 3x more customers!

edit: oh yeah.... Dev dude, you are doing a great job, it's your baby(i know how it feels) and so on... just don't leave us because someone feels entitled xD

clystar

May 9, 2019
What are the strats to play this game to be better from the start? Its so cancerous with the trade points reset every time. Feels like you can't do anything to progress or do something else except by whoring yourself and then buy food and repeat.

Decretum

Dec 16, 2017
What are the strats to play this game to be better from the start? Its so cancerous with the trade points reset every time. Feels like you can't do anything to progress or do something else except by whoring yourself and then buy food and repeat.
I started out with a couple of points in survival, picked up the 'Dragon Weed' quest from the tavern, hopped into the rain forest east of Noar. Having extra survival makes more food spawn in the wild so you should find some grapes,berries and apple trees.

After that I put some points into attack, went to plains, killed bunnies (some of them drop like 9 pieces of animal meat) saved me tons of trade points on food.

Also don't forget to turn your tradepoints into coins or items you can sell.

Reactions: Lady_Yvraine
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes