Apr 9, 2020
i heard that you can play this game on android by using joiplay but am having difficulty's setting it up
as in i found the folder but there is no exe file
can anyone please help?

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
where is the Recroom?
Oh
*added, Cocona prostituationEV and playable in RecRoom.(Human,Moot only)
I think "recroom" in the files just refers to the Oriental Commerce. There is a new CG for cocona so I imagine it's just referring to the viewable CG, not where to start the quest

The dialogue for the new prostitution event is in cocona's own txt file I think (compcocona.txt). Without a translation I'm still trying to decipher it

Maybe you initiate it by doing prostitution in the tavern while cocona is working? (at night)

Last edited:

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I think "recroom" in the files just refers to the Oriental Commerce. There is a new CG for cocona so I imagine it's just referring to the viewable CG, not where to start the quest

The dialogue for the new prostitution event is in cocona's own txt file I think (compcocona.txt). Without a translation I'm still trying to decipher it

Maybe you initiate it by doing prostitution in the tavern while cocona is working? (at night)
It should be a triggerable event(quest)

Febui

May 6, 2022
Me too lol, this game doesnt have that clear instruction to spare her or kill her. I panicked because im dying lol
First time I encountered Cocona, I was certain that she must be friendable, doubly so after checking the notes scattered around between where you wake up and where she goes to bed.
But I missed one of the notes(in the northern room) and so found no way to interact with her besides violence, so I left her, alive, hoping I'll see her again.
Rest in peace, raped and murdered by orkinds while crying and begging for her parents to save her as the other orkinds tear apart the corpses for fun.
And to be honest, I'm glad that's a possibility. The three routes: "Oh fuck a necromancer. Not my job, I'm out of here.", "Oh fuck a necromancer. Guess I'll need her head to get a proper reward.", "Oh fuck a little girl! She's had such a tragic life, I want her."
The only change I might suggest is not having one of the notes up north, away from where you have to go, but that's really not necessary, since you should be better at spotting those on the screen by then. It would reduce the number of blind accidents though.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
if anyone wants this i'll be leaving it here...
Are abomination-moots a legit choice now? Do they get the racial stats of both? Any chance we'll have the choice of an abomination-deep one for super Sea Witch shenanigans?

LostProgrammer

May 11, 2020
I've found the line to add the new Cocona scene to the rec room, RecHevUniqueEvent_CoconaVag = 1, but does anyone actually know how to get it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Birdnman993

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks! I learned how to unpack, edit and pack the files and now i can use the SexDoll gear just like any other normal armor!
Also learned a couple new programs so always neat to aquire more knowledge!
Here is my Armors.rvdata2 if anyone is interested. Use at your own risk and always back up files!
There's probably a way to do the same thing through a mod script, but I have no idea. Would be better for future compatibility.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Modular Cheats Mod (a.k.a MCM)
The old Cheats Mod, reworked to use modules to add new cheats.

Announcement:
v1.0rc6 packages on Github, once we reach v1.0 I'll update the files on MEGA.
Downloads:
Remaining planned changes:
  • [High-Priority] Allow Debug Menus (mods or otherwise) to co-exist with the Cheat Menu. Class Rewrite required.
Progress so far:
  • Github created.
  • Current release archived into a secondary branch.
  • Mod renamed.
  • Workflow for packaging now allows the return of the AIO file.
  • Preliminary work to allow other debug menus to work without replacing Cheat Menu.
  • F6 hotkey for Give 99,999 Trade Points moved to Infinite Money CheatModule.
  • All hotkeys will be handled by a new overridable function CheatsMod.cheat_triggers.
  • All module hotkeys migrated to cheat_triggers overrides.
  • TextCache module moved to its own file in the lib folder.
  • Cheat Settings loader improved (loading settings now refreshes the in-memory data from the ini file)
  • Summon menu, Morality Editor and Race Changer moved into their own CheatModules.
  • Mod migrated to UltraModManager
  • Translation support itself is now handled by UMM. No more TextCache module.
  • Mod folder name is no longer hardcoded to Cheats Mod.
  • Translation file Text/$lang/CheatsMod.txt is now Text/$lang/menu.txt
  • Fixed a workflow issue that caused the AIO file to not have all the required files after splitting the following features into their own CheatModules:
    • Race Changer
    • Morality Editor
    • Summons Menu
  • Translated UMM related strings (menu:mod/name and menu:mod/description) into the various languages
  • Moved Dirty Stat toggle cheat into it's own CheatModule
  • Moved remaining cheats into Legacy CheatModule.
  • Fixed dependency on Legacy CheatModule. Issue was an unidentified index out of bounds error. All affected modules fixed.
  • Added a visual tracker of installed modules (Includes translations for menu. Module names intentionally not translated)
  • Menu order is now determined by the CheatModule load order.
  • Fixed a translation issue in the Pregnancy CheatModule.
  • Moved translations into a . All translation changes should be done there.
  • Fixed Stats Editor and Inventory Editors addons for 0.9.0.x
  • Several changes, see the changelog on the v1.0rc6 release.

Compatibility:
  • Minimum required game version: 0.8.4.3+
  • For game versions below 0.8.1.0, lines with _state("Tail") need to be commented out.
  • For game versions below 0.8.4.0, instances of _state("AbomSickly") need to be replaced with _state("Sickly")
  • [Github version only]
    • Minimum required game version: 0.8.7.0
    • For game versions below 0.8.7.0, change Scene_FirstTimeSetup to Scene_LangFirstPicker in the <Cheats Mod>/mod/Utils.rb file.
    • Requires UMM as of v1.0rc1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now hosted only on MEGA. Latest version on github.

Before installing the mod:
Ensure that the old cheat mod and the dependency are not installed as they are not compatible with this mod and will result in crashes.

Now make sure you can answer yes to the following question:
  1. Have you set the game path in NyxLauncher?
  2. Have you launched the game to the title screen at least once?
After installing the mod:
  1. Did your archive extractor of choice add a folder with the archive filename? <------- For this one, if you answered yes, the mod will NOT work regardless of if it shows up in nyxlauncher.

Notice:
Modular Cheat Mod does not nor has it ever provided the console. That feature is built into the game (See Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb within the game files)

Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.

Known Issues:
  • Hive Hearts summoned on maps without H_BIOS storypoints crash the game. Only summon them if you wish to farm them on their actual maps. (If anyone knows how to recreate these storypoints in code if they don't exist in the current area, feel free to make and share a patch to the Summon feature)
  • Having all 3 Infinite Stats cheats enabled causes lag to a noticeable degree. (Configurable variant ONLY)
  • Some things don't change when changing languages. This is a problem with even the game itself, so restart after switching languages.
  • NoFriendlyFire mod causes Undefined method "+" on nilClass crash if Companion's projectiles hit player code is uncommented.
  • [Will NOT be changed] There is no default language fallback implemented in the mod, so if you use the MTL in the game itself, you MUST create the MTL folder in the mod too. This is by design as the mod relies on the language as set by the game. The MTL tool can be tricked into translating the mod, but the language the tool uses as a source is Google Translated from English and will be inaccurate. The only languages included in the mod that are confirmed accurate are English (being my native language) and Russian (see Credits spoiler)

Planned changes (lower number = highest priority):
  1. Major optimization of the Infinite Stats cheats (Configurable variant ONLY) [On-hold]
  2. Redesign the menu to match the pause menu (maybe even add a Cheats entry to the pause menu to free up a hotkey) [TBD]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 181 Votes