AlexJones99

Jan 20, 2021
Hey is there a way I could use cheats please? Even a save file is okay with max stats I tried using the modular cheats but I'm using joiplay

Last edited:

Vampiressa

Jan 16, 2020
how to install UMM and how to run it? Did it according to instructions
unzip the archive and place the folder in ModScripts/_Mods, Then open the mod folder, open the root folder in it and move the file to Data\Scripts
but it doesn't work.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.9.0.12 is available to subscribers. There won't be any major updates before June. Eccma is moving house.
Somewhere "it won't drip when it rains". He's also moving his server with him, so the cloud is down for now.
He's put the latest version up on MEGA.

Can someone please give me the LonaRPG-0.8.8.3Beta version please.
... What.

The latest public version (0.9.0.5) has all the data from 0.8.8.3 with fixes. Why the heck do you want a version that's that far behind? The closest version at this time is 0.8.9.2.2.

Futalvr69

Jan 29, 2023
0.9.0.12 is available to subscribers. There won't be any major updates before June. Eccma is moving house.
Somewhere "it won't drip when it rains". He's also moving his server with him, so the cloud is down for now.

... What.

The latest public version (0.9.0.5) has all the data from 0.8.8.3 with fixes. Why the heck do you want a version that's that far behind? The closest version at this time is 0.8.9.2.2.
lol im still on 0.7.9.1

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Why can't cheats work on 9.0.5?
They should. Currently requires UMM v1.2.1 to be installed. I am experimenting with ways to not need it without losing the benefits that come with requiring UMM.

Use in Joiplay is currently unsupported though.

Last edited:

AlexJones99

Jan 20, 2021

... What.

No I want an old version because I want to play the game with cheats on joiplay the current version doesn't support it.

QuyHina

Jan 26, 2023
I really want to know how to change hair, skin and color eyes. Like someones tell me to do the optimizing the methods but really don't know how to do it.... please help me

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
No I want an old version because I want to play the game with cheats on joiplay the current version doesn't support it.
The cheats should work as long as you can get UMM to work in Joiplay.

A future version of the mod will remove the hard requirement of UMM.

No ETA at this time though.

Last edited:

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
I really want to know how to change hair, skin and color eyes. Like someones tell me to do the optimizing the methods but really don't know how to do it.... please help me
if i remember correctly theres a shop in town that lets you change hair and color, or are you referring to mods/cheats ?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
if i remember correctly theres a shop in town that lets you change hair and color, or are you referring to mods/cheats ?
Neither will help, the darkness filter and the PaletteChanger don't work in Joiplay (the latter of which handles the recoloring of hair, skin and eyes)

QuyHina

Jan 26, 2023
I can't use the maid oufit ? Why is that ? There also some items like sword I also can't even use it. Do I need to aquire something to use them ?

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes