Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
isnt this the deepone water spell?
Nope.

BasicDeepone is the Awaken skill
DeeponeNormal is the Deepone Water spell
DeeponeHeavy is the Siren Summon spell
DeeponeControl is the Mist spell

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 201199

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
I know I said there will be no more updates from me, but after this there really will be no further updates from me.

Introducing my first and last LonaRPG Upgrade Kit!

LonaRPG Upgrade Kit: - Requires LonaRPG B.0.9.0.5 [file "LonaRPG-0.9.0.5_offvk.zip"]

Install instructions:
  1. Extract the kit somewhere.
  2. Read the install.txt file for install order.
  3. Before moving onto install.txt's step 2, make sure you have run the patch_0909.cmd script to actually apply the first patch. The script will delete itself after it does its job (Removes old and redundant files from the game before using robocopy [should be included with Windows itself] to move the patch_0909 files into the right place)
IMPORTANT:
All archives are to be extracted to the game root folder (where Game.exe is) in the specified order.​
Failure to do so will result in a broken game due to older files overwriting newer files.​

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead.

Support the dev if you are able.

P.S: Patch releases are a great way of sharing updates. This kit is small enough to use the attachment system instead of using a third-party filehost.

RPG game

Jul 8, 2022
I think I found a pretty good way to get experience and gold which is to go to the cave where the mermaid is and rescue the girls. I did that over and over again until I saved over a hundred girls and I received a reward of more than 10 gold coins and went from level forty-three to level fifty-five

There are many fish there so don't worry about running out of stamina if there are many enemies blocking your way, take each fish to the mermaid so she can attack them and remember to store them regularly

Reactions: bucefala

sub_mackens

Dec 1, 2021
Just been looking through the patch for the latest version.

Geez, that's a lot to unpack with all the buggy stuff up to version 0.9.0.10

And people are still releasing the latest builds like they are ready? Kinda feel bad for the people trying to stagger release like
brt345678 and Squark ⚧❤️. Keyword being tried.

Guess some people had to ruin things.

Ngl, this patch note gets me. Apparently that's something to tide us over with all the issues:

-*added, some stupid dialog when lona trying to eat her own hands.

Reactions: PixelLewd

Hstby

Oct 19, 2020
I think I found a pretty good way to get experience and gold which is to go to the cave where the mermaid is and rescue the girls. I did that over and over again until I saved over a hundred girls and I received a reward of more than 10 gold coins and went from level forty-three to level fifty-five

There are many fish there so don't worry about running out of stamina if there are many enemies blocking your way, take each fish to the mermaid so she can attack them and remember to store them regularly
is it reguire fighting?

DamnDaniel7770

Nov 14, 2023
I am having an issue. It seems like in the latest build its impossible to steal from the warden for Adam.

I've tried with over 20 scu and with low scu. Ive tried stunning him or luring him or even just doing it in place. It always says "It's empty" and then "you've already tried that" when stealing.

The only way to get the keycard seems to be from juicing him in which he will drop 1 or two. But it takes away Morality which is a pain cause then I can't enter Milos city. And if u fully kill him he doesn't drop it at all just flesh.

Am I doing something wrong now? I need help...

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
I am having an issue. It seems like in the latest build its impossible to steal from the warden for Adam.

I've tried with over 20 scu and with low scu. Ive tried stunning him or luring him or even just doing it in place. It always says "It's empty" and then "you've already tried that" when stealing.

The only way to get the keycard seems to be from juicing him in which he will drop 1 or two. But it takes away Morality which is a pain cause then I can't enter Milos city. And if u fully kill him he doesn't drop it at all just flesh.

Am I doing something wrong now? I need help...
Throw a rock 2 tiles West of the Sargent and follow behind him, repeat this until you reach the wall. Note that he sometimes teleport back to his spot if he loses 'interest' so standing behind him is important to prevent him from backtracking to the previous rock.

Once you reach the wall, Make a save then hit the sergeant once to stun him and then pickpocket him (it's a skill you need to equip to your hotkeys: Menu > Skills > Steal, at the bottom of the list). Stunning him greatly increases the chance of success.

Success rate for stealing depends on your scoutcraft skill and how many NPCs detect you (NPCs that see you will reduce success chance even if they are not the ones being pickpocketed)

DamnDaniel7770

Nov 14, 2023
thanks for the response but thats one of the first thing I did. I know thats how it used to be done since Ive been playing on and off since version 3.0 I think

I even retried it and itt still just says "Its empty"

I can only kill him for the keycard. It never drops otherwise.

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
thanks for the response but thats one of the first thing I did. I know thats how it used to be done since Ive been playing on and off since version 3.0 I think

I even retried it and itt still just says "Its empty"

I can only kill him for the keycard. It never drops otherwise.
ah sorry
I haven't played the newer versions. This worked like 1/2 year ago during my last playthough. So it may be a bug in the current version.

RPG game

Jul 8, 2022
i want to reduce the difficulty of the world but i went around town without encountering any missionaries what should i do to reduce the difficulty of the world

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes