Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the info. Hrm, but I don't think's that's it. Things start off in the correct position, and then after a while Lona's regular standing portrait gets shifted down both in the menu and normally. I think it's probably something in the Armor mod too that does it, but I also have no idea how to go about fixing that...
Related to the canvas size. There was a bug that got fixed in a recent version.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Lona wiki seems updated with a bunch of mods. Seems like the place to go for mods now, especially with the wiki being linked on the first post. Just noticed today while checking what mods are there.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Lona wiki seems updated with a bunch of mods. Seems like the place to go for mods now, especially with the wiki being linked on the first post. Just noticed today while checking what mods are there.
I find it funny that the screenshot used for the MTL tool is just Cheat Menu in Russian (and wasn't even translated using the tool)

There's also not that many mods there.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
I find it funny that the screenshot used for the MTL tool is just Cheat Menu in Russian (and wasn't even translated using the tool)

There's also not that many mods there.
I saw your post and felt compelled to log in to reply.
If you think there’s not a lot of mods there, add the ones you know that are missing.
click the little pencil icon near the V icon for the category you want to change. It’s too right of the category you want to change.
copy and paste a table format you like then let others enjoy.
If you have a better picture go ahead l, upload it to fandom, keep it sfw, and reference the image onto the page so it shows up.
If one’s missing also post link to it here so I can know about it too. I just know what I find on the wiki and sometimes a random quoted comment.

Life is about selfless giving. Why do you think charity and kindness exist? Don’t just seek to complain. Seek to give solutions.

Kekabalbi

May 27, 2024
Cheat Menu Framework (a.k.a CMF or Cheat Menu)
The old Cheats Mod, reworked to use modules to add new cheats.

Announcement:
v1.0rc7 packages on Github, no uploads on MEGA until v1.0
Downloads:
To get the newest version, use LMake (available on github) to download the latest changes and generate a release zip (either Core+Modules or All-In-One)​
Progress so far:
  • Github created.
  • Current release archived into a secondary branch.
  • Mod renamed.
  • Workflow for packaging now allows the return of the AIO file.
  • Preliminary work to allow other debug menus to work without replacing Cheat Menu.
  • F6 hotkey for Give 99,999 Trade Points moved to Infinite Money CheatModule.
  • All hotkeys will be handled by a new overridable function CheatsMod.cheat_triggers.
  • All module hotkeys migrated to cheat_triggers overrides.
  • TextCache module moved to its own file in the lib folder.
  • Cheat Settings loader improved (loading settings now refreshes the in-memory data from the ini file)
  • Summon menu, Morality Editor and Race Changer moved into their own CheatModules.
  • Mod migrated to UltraModManager
  • Translation support itself is now handled by UMM. No more TextCache module.
  • Mod folder name is no longer hardcoded to Cheats Mod.
  • Translation file Text/$lang/CheatsMod.txt is now Text/$lang/menu.txt
  • Fixed a workflow issue that caused the AIO file to not have all the required files after splitting the following features into their own CheatModules:
    • Race Changer
    • Morality Editor
    • Summons Menu
  • Translated UMM related strings (menu:mod/name and menu:mod/description) into the various languages
  • Moved Dirty Stat toggle cheat into it's own CheatModule
  • Moved remaining cheats into Legacy CheatModule.
  • Fixed dependency on Legacy CheatModule. Issue was an unidentified index out of bounds error. All affected modules fixed.
  • Added a visual tracker of installed modules (Includes translations for menu. Module names intentionally not translated)
  • Menu order is now determined by the CheatModule load order.
  • Fixed a translation issue in the Pregnancy CheatModule.
  • Moved translations into a . All translation changes should be done there.
  • Fixed Stats Editor and Inventory Editors addons for 0.9.0.x
  • Several changes, see the changelog on the v1.0rc6 release.
  • Fixed Inventory Editor crash on nil items.
  • EOL'd Modular Cheats Mod. MCM Branch move to separate github repository and archived. Uploads removed from MEGA.

Compatibility:
  • Minimum required game version: 0.8.7.0
  • For game versions below 0.8.1.0, lines with _state("Tail") need to be commented out.
  • For game versions below 0.8.4.0, instances of _state("AbomSickly") need to be replaced with _state("Sickly")
  • For game versions below 0.8.7.0, change Scene_FirstTimeSetup to Scene_LangFirstPicker in the <Cheats Mod>/mod/Utils.rb file.
  • Requires UMM for versions v1.0rc1 through v1.0rc6.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before installing the mod:
Ensure that the old cheat mod and the dependency are not installed as they are not compatible with this mod and will result in crashes.

Now make sure you can answer yes to the following question:
  1. Have you set the game path in NyxLauncher?
  2. Have you launched the game to the title screen at least once?
After installing the mod:
  1. Did your archive extractor of choice add a folder with the archive filename? <------- For this one, if you answered yes, the mod will NOT work regardless of if it shows up in nyxlauncher.
Quick tutorial video on installing (super basic)

Notice:
Modular Cheat Mod does not nor has it ever provided the console. That feature is built into the game (See Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb within the game files)

Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.

Known Issues:
  • Hive Hearts summoned on maps without H_BIOS storypoints crash the game. Only summon them if you wish to farm them on their actual maps. (If anyone knows how to recreate these storypoints in code if they don't exist in the current area, feel free to make and share a patch to the Summon feature)
  • Having all 3 Infinite Stats cheats enabled causes lag to a noticeable degree. (Configurable variant ONLY)
  • Some things don't change when changing languages. This is a problem with even the game itself, so restart after switching languages.
  • NoFriendlyFire mod causes Undefined method "+" on nilClass crash if Companion's projectiles hit player code is uncommented.
  • [Will NOT be changed] There is no default language fallback implemented in the mod, so if you use the MTL in the game itself, you MUST create the MTL folder in the mod too. This is by design as the mod relies on the language as set by the game. The MTL tool can be tricked into translating the mod, but the language the tool uses as a source is Google Translated from English and will be inaccurate. The only languages included in the mod that are confirmed accurate are English (being my native language) and Russian (see Credits spoiler)

Planned changes (lower number = highest priority):
  1. Major optimization of the Infinite Stats cheats (Configurable variant ONLY) [On-hold]
  2. Redesign the menu to match the pause menu (maybe even add a Cheats entry to the pause menu to free up a hotkey) [TBD]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, I have a problem, the cheat does not start from the f9 key, I use the PC version 0.8.9.2.2,did everything according to the instructions, added the Bosom to NyxLauncher, unpacked the mod in Script Mode, changed the file name to Cheat Menu, when starting the mod is shown in both Nyx And Manager Mode, but is not called by hotkeys, does not work in general, please help

Kekabalbi

May 27, 2024
Hello, I have a problem, the cheat does not start from the f9 key, I use the PC version 0.8.9.2.2,did everything according to the instructions, added the Bosom to NyxLauncher, unpacked the mod in Script Mode, changed the file name to Cheat Menu, when starting the mod is shown in both Nyx And Manager Mode, but is not called by hotkeys, does not work in general, please help

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Latest version of the mod (properly obtained via LMake atm) uses the Grave key (the ` key next the the 1 key. Known as AGrave in the Input module)
Latest version via the releases is still F9

Screenshots of the installed files? Sounds like an incorrect install.

While it does support renaming the mod folder, it is not a good idea to rename mods in general unless they have had the necessary support added.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I saw your post and felt compelled to log in to reply.
If you think there’s not a lot of mods there, add the ones you know that are missing.
click the little pencil icon near the V icon for the category you want to change. It’s too right of the category you want to change.
copy and paste a table format you like then let others enjoy.
If you have a better picture go ahead l, upload it to fandom, keep it sfw, and reference the image onto the page so it shows up.
If one’s missing also post link to it here so I can know about it too. I just know what I find on the wiki and sometimes a random quoted comment.

Life is about selfless giving. Why do you think charity and kindness exist? Don’t just seek to complain. Seek to give solutions.
Here's the main image from the MTL Tools itch page:
LonaRPG MTL.png
And here are the screenshots also from the itch page:
Screenshot1.jpg Screenshot2.png Screenshot3.png

As for the rest, the only mods I use are UMM, Cheat Menu Framework and Lona Big Booba, so can't help with expanding the list of mods.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
is there a mod that removes the nympho personality eye change?
It’s in the file: pallets changer / unused. You just move the eye type you want to the main pallets changer folder and delete any other conflicting default file there. So for eyes it will look something like 10_eyes_blue so delete or rename 10_eyes_default eyes. James might not be exact to what I’ve wrote here but it’s easy enough to understand.
can you recomend me another game like this?
Drain mansion. A lose hero. Definetely: mage kanades XxX Quest (available on steam). Mostly 2d or 2.5d. There’s another with a very red hair protagonist with a large gun and sword and a very sizeable map and various enemies that’s 2d side action with copious “revenge actions” to restore health. I liked that one plenty but felt it would have been better if there were fun actions and traps that changed your body and gave different stats or debuffs and made the gameplay change.

If you just like sims or lonarpg goblin caves, maybe lookup mudblood prologue, it’s goblin cave sim in 3d.

In Lona, it’s there as action stop from overly lactating or slowdown from being hurt and too full of holy water.
There’s not much in terms of actual change to the character (but I would like a change to be present). Games right now are far from being the quality of the action you see in “stille’s dungeon”, which far as I know isn’t an actual walking around game, but it absolutely be, with lots of rooms and corridors to explore, keys to avoid trapped rooms, and magnifying lenses to know what’s in a room or corridor that you have a choice to go into.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
How to add cheats to android
Or where to copy the files the tutorial not helpful as I kept pasting the files in all files possible and non working
Installation is no different to installing on PC.

However, as it is not supported you will have to rely on others who have figured it out (if any)

Make sure you have the correct download (I recommend the AIO file)

And it should be a given anyway, but make sure you have [ g f y ]'s patches.json

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
Aight this is the first game i have issues with Tabbing out of the window, I've seen people complain it here but saw no answers to it. How do i make Alt+tab work without playing with a resolution that doesnt fullscreen. windows+D and crtl+shift+esc won't work either...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
....so what is the file that the files should be copied at??????????
Search the thread, that info is already posted.

I remember i installed a cheat mod for an older version and it was simple
Why all these bullshit
Then don't use it.

The issues with using the mod in JoiPlay are not of my causing.

It's an advanced use case that is not supported as I have no way to test it.

As such, anyone wanting to use the mod in JoiPlay needs to do the proper research.

Read the documentation that is available. Use the search function of the site.

Better yet: Install everything on a PC first, make sure it all works, then zip that install and import it into JoiPlay

P.S: I am aware that said documentation is shit, I'm not a documenter. I lack the ability to explain things in a "for dummies" style of instruction.

Dont_know1

Nov 19, 2022
I followed the video for installing the cheat mod using the AIO file but when running the game nothing changes. the hotkeys simply do what it was already set to do like changing brightness. I probably done a mistake but cant tell where

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I followed the video for installing the cheat mod using the AIO file but when running the game nothing changes. the hotkeys simply do what it was already set to do like changing brightness. I probably done a mistake but cant tell where
Screenshot of the contents of the mod folder.

EDIT: Wait... If you have a key labelled 'Fn', you'll need to hold that while you press the F* hotkeys.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes