Kekabalbi

May 27, 2024
Hello, I have a problem, the cheat does not start from the f9 key, I use the PC version 0.8.9.2.2,did everything according to the instructions, added the Bosom to NyxLauncher, unpacked the mod in Script Mode, changed the file name to Cheat Menu, when starting the mod is shown in both Nyx And Manager Mode, but is not called by hotkeys, does not work in general, please help

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hello, I have a problem, the cheat does not start from the f9 key, I use the PC version 0.8.9.2.2,did everything according to the instructions, added the Bosom to NyxLauncher, unpacked the mod in Script Mode, changed the file name to Cheat Menu, when starting the mod is shown in both Nyx And Manager Mode, but is not called by hotkeys, does not work in general, please help
Latest version of the mod (properly obtained via LMake atm) uses the Grave key (the ` key next the the 1 key. Known as AGrave in the Input module)
Latest version via the releases is still F9

Screenshots of the installed files? Sounds like an incorrect install.

While it does support renaming the mod folder, it is not a good idea to rename mods in general unless they have had the necessary support added.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I saw your post and felt compelled to log in to reply.
If you think there’s not a lot of mods there, add the ones you know that are missing.
click the little pencil icon near the V icon for the category you want to change. It’s too right of the category you want to change.
copy and paste a table format you like then let others enjoy.
If you have a better picture go ahead l, upload it to fandom, keep it sfw, and reference the image onto the page so it shows up.
If one’s missing also post link to it here so I can know about it too. I just know what I find on the wiki and sometimes a random quoted comment.

Life is about selfless giving. Why do you think charity and kindness exist? Don’t just seek to complain. Seek to give solutions.
Here's the main image from the MTL Tools itch page:
LonaRPG MTL.png
And here are the screenshots also from the itch page:
Screenshot1.jpg Screenshot2.png Screenshot3.png

As for the rest, the only mods I use are UMM, Cheat Menu Framework and Lona Big Booba, so can't help with expanding the list of mods.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
is there a mod that removes the nympho personality eye change?
It’s in the file: pallets changer / unused. You just move the eye type you want to the main pallets changer folder and delete any other conflicting default file there. So for eyes it will look something like 10_eyes_blue so delete or rename 10_eyes_default eyes. James might not be exact to what I’ve wrote here but it’s easy enough to understand.
can you recomend me another game like this?
Drain mansion. A lose hero. Definetely: mage kanades XxX Quest (available on steam). Mostly 2d or 2.5d. There’s another with a very red hair protagonist with a large gun and sword and a very sizeable map and various enemies that’s 2d side action with copious “revenge actions” to restore health. I liked that one plenty but felt it would have been better if there were fun actions and traps that changed your body and gave different stats or debuffs and made the gameplay change.

If you just like sims or lonarpg goblin caves, maybe lookup mudblood prologue, it’s goblin cave sim in 3d.

In Lona, it’s there as action stop from overly lactating or slowdown from being hurt and too full of holy water.
There’s not much in terms of actual change to the character (but I would like a change to be present). Games right now are far from being the quality of the action you see in “stille’s dungeon”, which far as I know isn’t an actual walking around game, but it absolutely be, with lots of rooms and corridors to explore, keys to avoid trapped rooms, and magnifying lenses to know what’s in a room or corridor that you have a choice to go into.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
How to add cheats to android
Or where to copy the files the tutorial not helpful as I kept pasting the files in all files possible and non working
Installation is no different to installing on PC.

However, as it is not supported you will have to rely on others who have figured it out (if any)

Make sure you have the correct download (I recommend the AIO file)

And it should be a given anyway, but make sure you have [ g f y ]'s patches.json

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
Aight this is the first game i have issues with Tabbing out of the window, I've seen people complain it here but saw no answers to it. How do i make Alt+tab work without playing with a resolution that doesnt fullscreen. windows+D and crtl+shift+esc won't work either...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
....so what is the file that the files should be copied at??????????
Search the thread, that info is already posted.

I remember i installed a cheat mod for an older version and it was simple
Why all these bullshit
Then don't use it.

The issues with using the mod in JoiPlay are not of my causing.

It's an advanced use case that is not supported as I have no way to test it.

As such, anyone wanting to use the mod in JoiPlay needs to do the proper research.

Read the documentation that is available. Use the search function of the site.

Better yet: Install everything on a PC first, make sure it all works, then zip that install and import it into JoiPlay

P.S: I am aware that said documentation is shit, I'm not a documenter. I lack the ability to explain things in a "for dummies" style of instruction.

Dont_know1

Nov 19, 2022
I followed the video for installing the cheat mod using the AIO file but when running the game nothing changes. the hotkeys simply do what it was already set to do like changing brightness. I probably done a mistake but cant tell where

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I followed the video for installing the cheat mod using the AIO file but when running the game nothing changes. the hotkeys simply do what it was already set to do like changing brightness. I probably done a mistake but cant tell where
Screenshot of the contents of the mod folder.

EDIT: Wait... If you have a key labelled 'Fn', you'll need to hold that while you press the F* hotkeys.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ur explanation,excutaion or how the mod created is bad/complicated doubt it worked with anyone with ease
FYI, there is a pair of excellent guide videos from helboy777 on how to install the game and any mod in JoiPlay and guess what...
Cheat Menu Framework is featured in the mod install guide. Doesn't matter that the specific version is the older Modular Cheats Mod release, the install method is identical for the latest release, provided it's downloaded correctly.

The only thing missing is how to bind the hotkey to show the Cheat Menu (In the latest version ` [aka Grave or Tilde])

So clearly your statement is false.

Research properly before making such claims.

Reactions: helboy777

voler777

May 9, 2018
Its been a while since I played this game, which version should I pick up? I want the booba mod+ Semi readable english translation

Essta

Sep 12, 2023
Is there a mod i can install that makes drop items despawn like, waaay slower? Or alternately, items stripped from you not be dropped and instead just be unequipped? Its rather tiresome to have to scramble for replacement clothes and stuff all the time because items despawn in what feels like 5 seconds, most of the time they despawn before the animation of the enemy doing their thing is over even, so 0 chance to grab them.

Im aware of azorastweaks but the game wont launch with it enabled.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes