Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
What are the strongest builds you can make for this game? i sort of don't want to deal with the difficult aspect of it yet i don't want to cheat either. Should i go for a warrior build and invest all trait points into it? or maybe a stealth build is better?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Pretty sure [shift] [2] should get you. this " on your keyboard unless you yourself have changed it lol
.............................................................................................................................................................................
Don't you think I flipping tried that already? It doesn't work for me! Sure I can do it normally until the cows come home, but not in LonaRPG's console command window! That's the confusing part!
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
What are the strongest builds you can make for this game? i sort of don't want to deal with the difficult aspect of it yet i don't want to cheat either. Should i go for a warrior build and invest all trait points into it? or maybe a stealth build is better?
First of all - you need 10 scu in ANY build.
Second:
Tough Lona for generic RPG experience. Choose if thoughts about not able to kill everything is makes you uncomfortable. Max ATK.
Timid Lona is for people who want to roleplay a weak loli in dark fantasy setting but still want to do some damage. Max WIS.
Horny Lona for perverts and degenerates. Max CON.

Reactions: Daioh

NightWolf69

Jun 6, 2020
what Brainwashing part?
It just says that it brainwashes in the description of the item and I wasnt sure if that was an actual effect.

Also am stuck in Elise's quest where you go to fishtopia. Stuck in Sea Witches dungeon part where you first get dropped and I don't know where to go. Cleared the room and I see in each corner 4 button that can be pressed but I dont know what to do with them

3125galdrux

Mar 22, 2022
It just says that it brainwashes in the description of the item and I wasnt sure if that was an actual effect.

Also am stuck in Elise's quest where you go to fishtopia. Stuck in Sea Witches dungeon part where you first get dropped and I don't know where to go. Cleared the room and I see in each corner 4 button that can be pressed but I dont know what to do with them
Above the sea witch are 4 symbols. Go to each button and set them to the correct symbol (for example, if the one on the lower left is a penis, se the button to that). Then a whirlpool will open and you can go through it.

NightWolf69

Jun 6, 2020
Above the sea witch are 4 symbols. Go to each button and set them to the correct symbol (for example, if the one on the lower left is a penis, se the button to that). Then a whirlpool will open and you can go through it.
Ah okay thanks. Feel dumb now for a simple puzzle

NightWolf69

Jun 6, 2020
Also first time that I allowed Lona to get pregnant and give birth. Is there a gameplay reason to keep the baby instead of selling them?

Aug 11, 2021
why cant a nymphomaniac also learn to use better weapons....does it turn off that part of her brain?
It's a personality trait. Anyone can swing a sword haphazardly, but not everyone can wield a saber or shoot a bow unless you have an affinity for it. The personality traits in LonaRPG defines what kind Lona is. No, she can't use advanced weapons if she mainly went through life thinking about dicks and fucking.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
so how doable is tough depressed lona is? i try to make pure physical build lona and i notice that depressed tough lona has more attack than happy tough lona. I am tired of crouching build so i go with berserker false god slayer abomi lona that could replenish her sta and health without need of rest in mid battle and surrounded but desecrated skill will also replenish tough lona mood not like meek lona

Last edited:

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
so how doable is tough depressed lona is? i try to make pure physical build lona and i notice that depressed tough lona has more attack than happy tough lona. I am tired of crouching build so i go with berserker false god slayer abomi lona that could replenish her sta and health without need of rest in mid battle and surrounded but desecrated skill will also replenish tough lona mood not like meek lona
Depressed Lona mutual exclusive with masochistic Lona, so this is bad trait, since Lona is destined to be a maso.

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020
Maybe I'm late, but you have to go into:(LonaRPG\Data\Scripts\Editables\92_Game_Actor_Traits) and find for example:

def trait_Hitchhiker_addable?(current_selected) #140
return 3 if state_stack(140) ==1 #self
return 1 if Level < 0
return 1 if self.survival_trait <15 #survival
return 0
end

Where line: (return 1 if Level < 0) has instead of zero a number which represents the desired level and replace it with zero
i did that what to do next

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
i'ts kind of disappointing, that abomination lona don't worth the effort do do...i wonder, why the maker don't do anything with that concept. I can't believe that that's idea don't come to him.

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
Some parts of the game appear to not be translated like Elise's quest with the fishkinds, is this normal or is it a glitch with my game?

Sloth330

Apr 10, 2019
i'ts kind of disappointing, that abomination lona don't worth the effort do do...i wonder, why the maker don't do anything with that concept. I can't believe that that's idea don't come to him.
what do you mean? the push/pull is insane cc

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes