RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Is it realistic to ask if I could get any general tips for getting through this game? Tips that don't spoil the story or involving cheesing/breaking the mechanics. When I say cheesing, I mean things like "this certain class and build is broken and you have to use it cause its meta" or things like "remember to pick up this secret rare weapon that only spawns in this certain area". Just any advice thats universal that I can take with me for the entire game. Or is this one of those games were you definitely need a guide?

I've played this game years ago and I enjoyed it but I didn't get very far bc I simply didn't have much time on my hands. However, I do enjoy games like Dark Souls and Elden Ring, so I'm hoping this is just one of those games i can have fun figuring out along the way (and struggling). But if its one of those games where I'll just be lost unless I look up guides then I'll shift my expectations
Generally, the main bottleneck for many beginners is the stamina management; action, getting damaged, walking in the otherworld all spend stamina. General tips for it are to buy Blue Potion at Elise's clinic ("Omnivore" trait make it so you can chug a lot of it without puking), to play stealthily, lure and fight ennemies 1 by 1, and do as much damage to them as fast as possible.

Now there's the trait point distribution, you'd want to distribute most of your point to the trait that gives you damage (COM for physical, WIS for mage, and CON for juicing), the other relatively important common trait to get for all classes for beginners are, 4 SCU (for stealth mode), "Omnivore" trait, 10 SUR (optional, this is for "Improved Trap" trait stun, and being able to cook smoked meat, food that doesn't spoil on Hell or Doom mode).

Next is money, the main goal of the game is to get enough money to board the ship, which takes 20 golds, the gold required will keep increasing depending on the passing days until 30 golds (this is actually tied to world difficulty, world difficulty will keep increasing the more day passed, max world difficulty is 100, additional gold required increases by 1 each 10 world difficulty, you can lower it by donation through a preaching priest event in Noer Town). Quests and saving the raped captives are the conventional way to get money (Siding with Milo net you the highest profit since he gives 15 golds in total, but at the expense of some precious companions); for grinding money, farming and selling Mutated Mushroom in a dead forest at the abomination land is the easiest but most dangerous way to get money.

Afterwards, there's the leveling, more levels mean more trait point to distribute, leveling doesn't increase Lona's stats, it only gives trait point, and the more trait points you have, the easier the game will get, as ennemies don't scale with your level (there's only more types of ennemies depending on how high is the world difficulty). Again, quests and saving the raped captives are the conventional way to get experience; for grinding experience, masturbating and saving the raped captives are the most efficient way, although, saving the raped captives is pretty annoying for two things, they are hella slow and their pathfinding is pretty screwed, the only time they're somewhat faster is if they didn't get touched by anything that damages them (the goblin place, north of the moutain priest and mine cave killer rabbit, is the place I found where captives are the easiest to rescue), and getting XP through masturbating too can be mind numbing after a while

I think that's it for my general advice. Knowledge of the game is pretty important here, otherwise you'd have to experiment and explore a lot to get through multiple situations, and that takes effort. I'd advise first to get used to the game, and then look for further tips afterwards. You can consult this beginner tips and some more info here in this wiki
This beginner tips don't tell about Mage build though, I have my own way of getting all magic weapons right after tutorial with minimal grinding, which is to get max loan, go to Fishtopia to get the SCU set, finish Sea Witch quest, go to a dead forest to farm Mutated Mushroom for the 80kp repayment and money, and then afterwards I'm goocci.

Feb 28, 2022
You don't need to keep one, just sell all 4 to Elise and die or board the ship.

And yes, moot abomination has high SCU, even more than what the number is telling in the game apparently since you can just sneak through places by simply walking with only 0 SCU. My moot abomination Lona here has 0 SCU in trait point and around 8 SCU in stat and yet that orc besides her isn't even noticing her lol
View attachment 3084848
Thanks so much!!

Another question, let assume that I has 1 moot baby and sell four abomination babies to Elise. Next NG+ I reborn as moot but if the NG+ still record 'four abo babies' so I can rebirth as moot abo immediately, right?

And by the way, I just see small patch here so I just download the new version with my old saves, I just sleep or leave the map to 'update' save file right?

This update method does not update save 4.3 to save 6.0.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Thanks so much!!

Another question, let assume that I has 1 moot baby and sell four abomination babies to Elise. Next NG+ I reborn as moot but if the NG+ still record 'four abo babies' so I can rebirth as moot abo immediately, right?

And by the way, I just see small patch here so I just download the new version with my old saves, I just sleep or leave the map to 'update' save file right?

This update method does not update save 4.3 to save 6.0.
Unfortunately, all rebirth options will be resetted once you select a rebirth option and do a NG+. So basically, you need to have Lona give birth to a baby each playthrough before being able to rebirth.

I'm not sure exactly if sleeping or going to another map will update the save, the only thing I know for certain is that the Modscripts seem to be doing something to the old save to make it compatible with the current version of the game (like when I load an old save, there's a notice saying something like "save patch, 0860 stepSndCount to player class" and more and after that the game still works fine), I didn't notice any changes upon sleeping or changing map. I think you might need to wait for Kenny567 to explain.

Reactions: Gangbangforever
Feb 28, 2022
Unfortunately, all rebirth options will be resetted once you select a rebirth option and do a NG+. So basically, you need to have Lona give birth to a baby each playthrough before being able to rebirth.

I'm not sure exactly if sleeping or going to another map will update the save, the only thing I know for certain is that the Modscripts seem to be doing something to the old save to make it compatible with the current version of the game (like when I load an old save, there's a notice saying something like "save patch, 0860 stepSndCount to player class" and more and after that the game still works fine), I didn't notice any changes upon sleeping or changing map. I think you might need to wait for Kenny567 to explain.
Thanks so much!!

And by the way the method is intructed by EccmA417 at his itch.

insecond1611

Jun 26, 2019
It does not. The H-Images aren't fully formed, either. They're mostly done by cutouts and positioning.
There are a few ones that are considered "special" and they can be viewed at the Fortune Teller, I think.
If you want, can you kindly share it ? If not, totally understandable !!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
If you want, can you kindly share it ? If not, totally understandable !!
Just grab the unlock tool from Modular Cheats Mod (link in my signature below), extract the .rb file from within and place it in ModScripts.

Then ingame (can be done from the title menu) open the console with F10 and enter the following command:
CheatUtils.unlock_cg

Then load a save (either new or existing, doesn't matter) and go see the Fortune Teller in the indicated building below:
1700024866571.png

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
No idea, I don't use JoiPlay.

You could try binding those keys to the controls and see if it works :unsure:
Actually worked thx + I remember I asked u about cheat menu since earlier versions before 8.0 do u still have it? Cus game is brutally hard on phone

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes