foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Wait, actually how does that work? For Abomination Lona to exist, her birth would have to predate the fall of Sybaris. Where would her ancestors get the genetic information for abominations? Is she actually giving birth to alternate versions of herself or are there other people descended from abominations?
I think the Fortune Teller is the Goddess who made the Abominations. She existed way before Lona was born.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Can someone please upload Abomination Lona or Abomination Moot Lona start save?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Something new seems to be in the works.

nanidcmmziru, you know that if we ever got an Orkind Lona, some people would want Orkind Lona to start popping about boys to rebirth as.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I think the Fortune Teller is the Goddess who made the Abominations. She existed way before Lona was born.
I meant like are there other humans that are actually part abomination? Like we know that Lona abominations born from Lona look like a horrible mass of eyes and flesh. We also know that Lona specifically needs to give birth to two, unlike the other races, which only require one, to rebirth as one. So the question is, does the Fortune Teller take one or both of the abomination she sells to Elise and brings them back in time to either become Lona or an ancestor, or is there a different timeline where a totally different abomination becomes her ancestor? And are there other people like that walking around?
Something new seems to be in the works.

nanidcmmziru, you know that if we ever got an Orkind Lona, some people would want Orkind Lona to start popping about boys to rebirth as.
So we're finally getting a sprite for the Fire Magician, eh? I now understand why she needs a stamina potion. And I guess there might be hope for animal taming after all.
Edit: Isn't Moot Lona already part Goblin/Orkind? What would be the point of doubling up?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes