Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Do saves work okay from .6.09 to .7?
Try first, worry after you run into trouble. Worst case you'll have to rebirth once or twice. Don't delete the old version until you have a working update with save working and you can do anything.

test_subject23

Dec 29, 2021
Can anyone share the working discord link from the "RoomLinks.zip" in the thread? The game's fun but 99% of the mods are on the eccma417's server and not being able to enjoy the modding experience is a special kind of torment for any TES fan.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Try first, worry after you run into trouble. Worst case you'll have to rebirth once or twice. Don't delete the old version until you have a working update with save working and you can do anything.
From what I saw I can load it fine but the minor issue I run into is whenever I use the Basic Needs command I get every option possible (though only the ones that can be used in the moment work, the rest give a "conditions not met" message).

Man I really would hate to restart.

EDIT: Well, I restarted anyway but it din't fix the menu issue. Bah.
EDIT2: Well it's also an issue in a new game from a fresh install of 0.7.0.3 so I'm an idiot and it had nothing to do with my save being glitched. Lol.
On that note I really wish you didn't have to go through the birthing process every time you wanted to start as a different race, it should be unlockable permanently.

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
From what I saw I can load it fine but the minor issue I run into is whenever I use the Basic Needs command I get every option possible (though only the ones that can be used in the moment work, the rest give a "conditions not met" message).

Man I really would hate to restart.

EDIT: Well, I restarted anyway but it din't fix the menu issue. Bah.
EDIT2: Well it's also an issue in a new game from a fresh install of 0.7.0.3 so I'm an idiot and it had nothing to do with my save being glitched. Lol.
On that note I really wish you didn't have to go through the birthing process every time you wanted to start as a different race, it should be unlockable permanently.
That's a change and not some kind of error. I don't like it either.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Rebirth doesn't reset your level, does it? I'm pretty sure I started at lvl 39 when I last did it.
It starts you back at the beginning of the game with all your spent trait points refunded. It also keeps your stored items.
Last time I did it, it did drop me back to level 1.

At least, it should.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is it the one that I see from a post from last year? Does that one still work, or is there a newer version?
Sadly it's the one, no assurances whether it'll mess something up though (Probably will) since alot of stuffs changed over past year.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
so . i have the breasdt mod a wich states it increases milk volume over time and i have the lil boob icon at the lower right but whenever i feed my baby it saiys there aint enough milk ?!
This happened to me too in testing her giving birth to a wolf baby, which is classed as "other". I modded "others" to produce beast babies instead of an auto miscarriage and found she would always say she doesn't have enough milk even though the babies aren't running away.... I think the event is screwed up.

def check_wakeup_event_MilkingChild(parallel=false)
p "check_wakeup_event_MilkingChild"
###################################################################### Milking CHild ######################################################################3
tmpReport = false
if player_carry_babies? && $game_player.actor.milking_babies_dialog ==1
$game_player.actor.milking_babies_dialog =0
babies = $game_party.get_item_type_to_array("Baby")
babies = babies.shuffle
tarRace = "Human"
until babies.empty? || $game_player.actor.lactation_level < 150
currentFeeding=babies.shift This is looping through babies until you run out or your milk is too low
currentFeeding.addData["MouthStats"] ? tarRace = currentFeeding.addData["MouthStats"] : tarRace = "Human"
$game_player.actor.stat["EventMouthRace"] = tarRace
overEVloadRB("Data/HCGframes/OverEvent_MilkFeeding.rb",parallel)
end
check_over_event
#p babies
temp_play_lost_child_dialog = 1
temp_play_humchild_dialog = 0
until babies.empty?
currentFeeding=babies.shift Second time looping through babies except this time it's specifically looking for human child and if not enough milk the child runs away.
p currentFeeding
if !currentFeeding.addData["LonaHumChild"]
$game_party.lose_item(currentFeeding,1)
overEVcall_msg("commonH:Lona/FeedingChild_MilkNotEnough",parallel) if temp_play_lost_child_dialog ==1
temp_play_lost_child_dialog = 0
else The messed up part is here, it's putting human child dialogue to 1 which leads to the This
temp_play_humchild_dialog = 1
end
end
if temp_play_humchild_dialog
overEVcall_msg("common:Lona/Milk_feed_notEnough",parallel)This
overEVcall_msg("common:Lona/preg_miscarriage_end1",parallel)
end
tmpReport = true
end
tmpReport
end

So I guess Lona is just supposed to always say she doesn't have enough milk??

EDIT = Found the message and it is indeed the one saying there isn't enough milk.
Lona/Milk_feed_notEnough
\m[confused]\c[6]Lona:\c[0] "\..\..\.."
\m[shocked]\Rshake\c[6]Lona:\c[0] "T-There's not enough milk?!"

It's part of a duality where milk is either exploding out of her breasts violently or apparently she believes her breasts have atrophied. We probably fucked up the translation into English here.

The other line(where the child actually leaves) is:
Lona/FeedingChild_MilkNotEnough
\narr Lona's milk was not enough for the remaining children. They left to find more milk.

So yeah, either Eccma couldn't be arsed to put in a line for Lona saying "I have enough milk today" or we fucked up the translation into English.

SECOND EDIT: Eccma screwed up... I forgot the line for "I'm a terrible mother" is also part of that so either temp_play_humchild_dialog shouldn't be set to 1 or the two messages should be positive notes for actually having enough milk(positive notes on milk don't exist in the text files).

Last edited:

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
It starts you back at the beginning of the game with all your spent trait points refunded. It also keeps your stored items.
Last time I did it, it did drop me back to level 1.

At least, it should.
Yeah last I did it it started me at lvl 39, but I was able to reassign all trait points.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
What are the Hotkey Rosters mentioned in Settings in 0.7.0.3? I've been fiddling with it but can't figure out what they do. Are we still unable to hotkey more than 9 skills?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
This happened to me too in testing her giving birth to a wolf baby, which is classed as "other". I modded "others" to produce beast babies instead of an auto miscarriage and found she would always say she doesn't have enough milk even though the babies aren't running away.... I think the event is screwed up.

def check_wakeup_event_MilkingChild(parallel=false)
p "check_wakeup_event_MilkingChild"
###################################################################### Milking CHild ######################################################################3
tmpReport = false
if player_carry_babies? && $game_player.actor.milking_babies_dialog ==1
$game_player.actor.milking_babies_dialog =0
babies = $game_party.get_item_type_to_array("Baby")
babies = babies.shuffle
tarRace = "Human"
until babies.empty? || $game_player.actor.lactation_level < 150
currentFeeding=babies.shift This is looping through babies until you run out or your milk is too low
currentFeeding.addData["MouthStats"] ? tarRace = currentFeeding.addData["MouthStats"] : tarRace = "Human"
$game_player.actor.stat["EventMouthRace"] = tarRace
overEVloadRB("Data/HCGframes/OverEvent_MilkFeeding.rb",parallel)
end
check_over_event
#p babies
temp_play_lost_child_dialog = 1
temp_play_humchild_dialog = 0
until babies.empty?
currentFeeding=babies.shift Second time looping through babies except this time it's specifically looking for human child and if not enough milk the child runs away.
p currentFeeding
if !currentFeeding.addData["LonaHumChild"]
$game_party.lose_item(currentFeeding,1)
overEVcall_msg("commonH:Lona/FeedingChild_MilkNotEnough",parallel) if temp_play_lost_child_dialog ==1
temp_play_lost_child_dialog = 0
else The messed up part is here, it's putting human child dialogue to 1 which leads to the This
temp_play_humchild_dialog = 1
end
end
if temp_play_humchild_dialog
overEVcall_msg("common:Lona/Milk_feed_notEnough",parallel)This
overEVcall_msg("common:Lona/preg_miscarriage_end1",parallel)
end
tmpReport = true
end
tmpReport
end

So I guess Lona is just supposed to always say she doesn't have enough milk??

EDIT = Found the message and it is indeed the one saying there isn't enough milk.
Lona/Milk_feed_notEnough
\m[confused]\c[6]Lona:\c[0] "\..\..\.."
\m[shocked]\Rshake\c[6]Lona:\c[0] "T-There's not enough milk?!"

It's part of a duality where milk is either exploding out of her breasts violently or apparently she believes her breasts have atrophied. We probably fucked up the translation into English here.

The other line(where the child actually leaves) is:
Lona/FeedingChild_MilkNotEnough
\narr Lona's milk was not enough for the remaining children. They left to find more milk.

So yeah, either Eccma couldn't be arsed to put in a line for Lona saying "I have enough milk today" or we fucked up the translation into English.

SECOND EDIT: Eccma screwed up... I forgot the line for "I'm a terrible mother" is also part of that so either temp_play_humchild_dialog shouldn't be set to 1 or the two messages should be positive notes for actually having enough milk(positive notes on milk don't exist in the text files).
gonna wait for a hotfix then i guess

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes