Dastun

May 3, 2017
That's what the patch is for. It patches the parts that are not yet in English. I have already made the 0.7.2.1 patch and I will probably release it once I deem it fit (I have yet to play it out and see how the texts fit).
I see, thanks for the explanation. So I guess I need to wait for both the patch and the thread download link to be updated. Once the download is up, I'd then apply your patch.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Agrandon

Jun 20, 2022
True on all points. I also thought that they, theoretically if they are alive still, could be at some more distant refugee camp and Lona just never found them - with the chaos, separation and death during the Sybaris fall in mind - Lona just does not have any reasonable basis to think that they are still alive.

At the end of day it all depends on Eccma and what he choose to do with it.

As a little sidenote: sure, if they were to be still alive they most likely would be in dire living situation. But at that point, at least on my playthrough, Lona is basically a killing machine which can go head-to-head with any enemy and has more than enough money to spare to, theoretically, take care of her family (i.e. put them on the ship).
i suspect a few things for them knowing how the creator works:

1. They both are dead and does not apear in the game

2. They are dead and we only see their corpses and maby a note/diary

3. They are alive but we see them die in a cutscene

4. They are alive and both are slaves
4.1 They both eventualy die being slaves
4.2 You could rescue both of them from slavery, what's next is umpredictable
4.3 Father eventualy dies being a slave but mother is alive so you can rescue her, what's next is umpretictable
4.4 the same as above but mother is the one who dies and father is alive

5. They are both alive but not slaves living in a really deplorable condition
5.1 Eventualy they both die pacificaly or brutaly in front of Lona
5.2 they do not die and you can escolt them to a save place
5.3 Something happens and father dies and mother is abupted to a rapeloop so lona have to saver her, what's next is umpredictable
5.4 Something happens so mother dies and father gets complety crazy and end being a companion (to help lona and revenge his wife) or a enemy (is so crazy that he tries to Kill or rape Lona so you have to kill him)
5.5 something happens so mother is abupted anyways but father is alive, you save her and the rest is umpredictable

6. You only find a letter what it say they are both alive and left the island leaving lona bahind
6.1 they leave without Lona because they think she died in the caos
6.2 they left lona bahind because they are terrible parents or do not care about her
6.3 they left lona in the island because the fortuneteller say so and they agreed because... some reason
6.4 only one of them find the way to leave, the other or die or is still in the island somewhere so one of the things above could happen
6.5 they just leave without Lona for no reason

What else do you think could happen to them if they appear or are mentioned again in the game?
I think being able to meet and save Lona's parents would clash too much with the ludonarrative of her being all alone.

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Abomination Lona is... so-so. Being able to sling herself a long distance is at times useful to escape and it deals decent damage, the tentacle summon is underwhelming and only good for drawing aggro, while consumption is a decent way to fill your STA up. I'm not sure whether I'd say it's better or worse than the Sea Witch powers, but the constant sickness is fairly annoying. Also kinda sad we didn't get cute flesh tentacle nightmare Lona.

More importantly, however... I feel inspired doing a companion piece to that old "Deepone Mother" pic I drew...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG Beta 0.7.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're paying the guy, please use his personal file server instead. Preferred connection method is through a VPN.
You can get the address for the file server on Substar or Fanbox.

If you like this game, please consider supporting EccmA417 on either or !
You can, if you want, buy the game through .

Now we just wait for Gundar_The_Great to notice and post the TL files.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
And here is the English Patch as well:

I haven't had time to play through the new parts yet, and I'm busy today so I thought it better to release it and then fix stuff later if need be.

I have now included blackchimaera 's Cocona translations and CaiNanE 's HEV parts of Cocona's quest and It's so much better than the previous MTL that was there before. Look at page 209 for more info. Thank you for your hard work.

I also included CaiNanE 's previous work for parts of Elise's quest as well, plus some other files where his translations are much better than the current MTL. I don't understand why the patchers apparently started anew after he left the scene. Talk about double work..

Anyhow. Hope everything works well and please report any text bugs to me (text bugs! Not game bugs! What is the difference? Game bugs usually have popups where as textbugs looks like weird text in the dialouges) if you run into them.

Thanks.

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
LonaRPG 0.7.2.1 Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: kamapalutza

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
I like this game so much but I'm so fucking bad at it, any suggestions?:eek:
Be cautious on encounters, have a plan on what your build is gonna be and use the cheat mod lol
i have a reworked version, not sure if it works on current build

Edit: the mod does not work, or atleast it works partially, do not press F9 to open the cheat menu, breaks the game

Last edited:
Reactions: ItamiMei

ItamiMei

May 11, 2021
Be cautious on encounters, have a plan on what your build is gonna be and use the cheat mod lol
i have a reworked version, not sure if it works on current build
That's the thing, I keep playing every time they update it because I don't really know how to make anything work on the game. I'll try that
Yeah edit your save
Also this, thank you both.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Edited debug console input so one may paste into it with Ctrl+V ready-made code from clipboard. To use this, unzip and paste attached file into <Game Folder>\Data\Scripts\Frames\RVscript.

Used Clipboard Module by Zalerinian from rpgmakerweb forums to achieve this.

Edited: Added multi-line parsing. Added console call by keyboard "~"(tilde) button.
Edited: Fixed multi-line parsing for multi-line hash/array declaration
Edited: Fixed () blocks multi-line parsing

Last edited:

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
That's the thing, I keep playing every time they update it because I don't really know how to make anything work on the game. I'll try that
You can try going for a trap build. I found that to be very passive but fun. Boost your survival and just pick up a bunch of rocks so you have stuff to make a trap with and then you just lead enemies into them with rock throw or sneak around and put them in an enemy's pathway. It's slow but safe and can be really successful all things considered.

Reactions: ItamiMei

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
Still not the one like 0.7.0.2 can playing on joiplay directly *sigh*. Look like i have to waiting a month for return home to config it on PC (cuz no one willing to do it) :cry:

Reactions: asanoturna

rvs1337

Jun 23, 2017
And here is the English Patch as well:

I haven't had time to play the new parts through yet, and I'm busy today so I thought it better to release it and then fix stuff later if need be.
Will this work without issues if I slap it on my 7.2.3? Or do I need to wait for the TL patch for the newest version?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes