RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I noticed that the most dangerous ennemies aren't the ones with high stats, but the ones with high speed attack that move and jump around a lot, didn't matter if they do pepega 1 damage to you, they could just stunlock you to death and then strip you off of your gear before raping you while your stripped gear slowly disappear.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The 10-day thing is obnoxious anyways. If people weren't going to support, a 10 day wait wouldn't change their minds.
And yet this was the response when brt345678 did an earlier upload as a once off for B.0.8.5.0
Don't do that man, keep it at least somewhat classy and delay the updates.
:unsure:

Also, pretty sure that has nothing to do with why they do the delays.

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
The 10-day thing is obnoxious anyways. If people weren't going to support, a 10 day wait wouldn't change their minds.
I want to support, but for some reason my credit card blocks all payment to Subscribestar. So I'm thankful for the upload.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
This game is amazing in its own way but Eccma really butchered the Succubus build. I can't rape skeletons, fine, a reasonable limitation but with every single sex attack my "goods" get lose more and more doing fewer sex attack dmg and yes i press the right buttons during the act. Melee builds don't have a weapon integrity system so why put it for an already limited build? Also now Lona can get often STDs with them costing 1k to heal? Really? If two enemies attack you you are screwed, literally. If you sex an enemy a single hit stops you. Doing this in choke points doesn't help unlike with melee. With melee you insta attack, as a Succubus you need time to grab. Females are immune to you. And i think there is a bug where you surprise sex attack an enemy and instead of you controlling the situation as you should, you get the image sex scenes while the enemy rapidly drains your stamina to oblivion. I have save scummed so much because of this. Really this build needs some rework because melee is far far better.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
This game is amazing in its own way but Eccma really butchered the Succubus build. I can't rape skeletons, fine, a reasonable limitation but with every single sex attack my "goods" get lose more and more doing fewer sex attack dmg and yes i press the right buttons during the act. Melee builds don't have a weapon integrity system so why put it for an already limited build? Also now Lona can get often STDs with them costing 1k to heal? Really? If two enemies attack you you are screwed, literally. If you sex an enemy a single hit stops you. Doing this in choke points doesn't help unlike with melee. With melee you insta attack, as a Succubus you need time to grab. Females are immune to you. And i think there is a bug where you surprise sex attack an enemy and instead of you controlling the situation as you should, you get the image sex scenes while the enemy rapidly drains your stamina to oblivion. I have save scummed so much because of this. Really this build needs some rework because melee is far far better.
Any other build is better than Succubus build. Succubus build really need a good overhaul yeah, the biggest flaw I see are you get interrupted when you get attacked during the Juicing, Juicing skill has long casting animation so you can't cast it against an ennemy that attacks you without getting interrupted, and it's mostly just single target sex attack, no group sex attack where you can sex damage multiple ennemies in a gangbang, which is very bad in most situation since most ennemies are always in group.

Right now, going pure Succubus is a bad idea, it locks you out of any offensive equipment, the "Acolyte" trait where you can equip Divine gear was supposed to remedy it but it's mostly focused on support so in the end you still need the help of a companion or summon to help you kill the ennemies, though usually I don't like bringing companions because they're not smart enough to sneak around ennemies, they get in the way of my juicing, most of them gets obliterated by ennemies.

The best way to go about the Succubus build as of now without relying on companions is to go for a mixed build by not selecting "Nymphomaniac" trait (the one that locks Mana and Weapon knowledge traits), put most trait points in CON and any other offensive trait like COM or WIS then go for either Weapon trait (if COM) or Mana trait (if WIS). I much prefer to go with Abomination race rather than Deepone for Succubus build since Abomination race lets you restore a good chunk of stamina and HP by consuming the corpse of the killed ennemies.

Apr 26, 2020
I can't believe you can't wait a mere 10 days. People who won't or are unable to support is fine, but you act like you're entitled to it. The 10 day wait was to comply with the creator's wishes, but I guess that's out the window now.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
I tried to do the new quests and it appears that there are so missing text files? that cause 1 new quest (from the sergeant at the Coastal Fortress) to display the following message - ERROR: missing translation file Text/MTL/optB(Never mind, About, TagMapNorthFL.txt

While the dialogue text is just - TagMapNorthFL:SGT/Ans_about_1_0
Of course, it shows something like this at every step of the new quest when talking to the quest giver.

I wanted to show the screenshot of it but it does not want to upload for some reason.

The other quest works normally

Edit: was able to add the screenshot.

Last edited:

Excra

Nov 6, 2022
fuck fish people (not deepones rate for deepone are 50/50 for human to deep one while the fishkind are 50 fish, 50 deepone, and 10 human), give birth to human looking baby, save, die, reincarnate chose the human option if you have the option, check the portrait for blue eyes and/or statuses for body odor, if they are their congrats you are a predeepone just go help the sea witch and get you power if not reload the save and repeat until you get it
All the attempts I have made to be reborn as a deepone, I got pregnant 6 times with a deepone in the temple of the sea witch and from the 6 pregnancies I have had 6 fishkind babies, in addition to an old save from 0.7 that I had many babies with the fishkind and I only got fishkind babies, neither human nor anything, am I a bug?

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
All the attempts I have made to be reborn as a deepone, I got pregnant 6 times with a deepone in the temple of the sea witch and from the 6 pregnancies I have had 6 fishkind babies, in addition to an old save from 0.7 that I had many babies with the fishkind and I only got fishkind babies, neither human nor anything, am I a bug?
Lmao, my condolences, I fully understand your suffering since I've made 10+ deepone pregnancy attempts with all of them ending in failure (it was either a normal moot/human or a fishkind baby, never deepone) I gave up multiple times and came back again some other times, and when I finally got the predeepone (looks human, but you can select smelly human in rebirth option) I swore to never do another deepone pregnancy attempt again, the process was the most painful experience I've had in the entire game, birthing the 4 abomination babies were far far faaar easier. So all I can say as a suggestion is, you gotta push until RNG gets on your side.

Though if you want my personal opinion, Deepone race, at least at the moment, really isn't worth all those painful attempts, Abomination race is by far no contest better that it even beats Deepone in what it's supposed to excel, which is Succubus build.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Ok those STD ailments we get just from being dirty and being an Abomination race might be problematic if it gets stacked on top of each other since it reduces max mood, not much of a problem for a Pessimist Mage build who gets higher WIS with lower mood. I think the dev really needs to add an item, like a bottle of water, that gives us the possibility to remove the dirt since coming around a water source in the wild isn't that easy. Right now, the only way I know to remove the dirt without the need to bath is by wearing the whore set.

Nelve

Dec 17, 2022
not selecting "Nymphomaniac" trait
Bad idea. This trait adds 20 sex atc, while prostitute adds another 20 for 40 sex atc total making possible to somehow use juicing from the start without CON investition. The main benefit of high CON is that you have extra stamina and can carry more stuff, like food, potions and explosives. For slut build i suggest 10 SCU, 15 (20 for cheese) SUR and all other points to CON. This way you can fuck all male enemies and nuke all others with mines and traps. If your play deepone Lona seawitch form will compensate 20 CON.
To not catch STD just use whore cloth - it will keep Lona clean.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I tried to do the new quests and it appears that there are so missing text files? that cause 1 new quest (from the sergeant at the Coastal Fortress) to display the following message - ERROR: missing translation file Text/MTL/optB(Never mind, About, TagMapNorthFL.txt

While the dialogue text is just - TagMapNorthFL:SGT/Ans_about_1_0
Of course, it shows something like this at every step of the new quest when talking to the quest giver.

I wanted to show the screenshot of it but it does not want to upload for some reason.

The other quest works normally

Edit: was able to add the screenshot.
So you are using an MTL, did you re-run the game through the MTL Tool after the update?

Htnxx

Apr 27, 2018
I can't believe you can't wait a mere 10 days. People who won't or are unable to support is fine, but you act like you're entitled to it. The 10 day wait was to comply with the creator's wishes, but I guess that's out the window now.
I'm a supporter myself, I don't know where these assumptions are coming from. As I said, the 10-day thing is obnoxious. People who actively follow the project either support it themselves or get it from other sources as soon as it updates.
People that don't actively follow the project either find it after the 10-day timer has expired and the link's been posted, or look for latest version elsewhere before playing.

The request is pointless and makes this thread pointless for 10 days whenever an update comes out. Most changes, features and things relevant to the update end up being discussed in Discords (which takes all of 5 minutes to find).

It's also part of the reason why it took people in this thread almost a whole month to figure out who pubic hair works, when there was already a mod to make the script run on first playthrough day 1 of it being officially added in, on Discord.

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
I'm a supporter myself, I don't know where these assumptions are coming from. As I said, the 10-day thing is obnoxious. People who actively follow the project either support it themselves or get it from other sources as soon as it updates.
People that don't actively follow the project either find it after the 10-day timer has expired and the link's been posted, or look for latest version elsewhere before playing.

The request is pointless and makes this thread pointless for 10 days whenever an update comes out. Most changes, features and things relevant to the update end up being discussed in Discords (which takes all of 5 minutes to find).

It's also part of the reason why it took people in this thread almost a whole month to figure out who pubic hair works, when there was already a mod to make the script run on first playthrough day 1 of it being officially added in, on Discord.
There seems to be some misunderstanding here about the delay that I do.
I for one am letting the official source be the primary location for either:
  • 10 days after release
or
  • After the repack gets updated over on the rus fan site.
Whichever is sooner.

This is just something I've decided for myself. There was zero input from the dev or anyone else on the matter.
Since the rus fan site has changed how they share the game updates, I am again only doing the days after release.

Some think the delay is obnoxious, others think the delay is classy.

But to put things in perspective, here's a question and answer:
Q: How many people have shared such thoughts since I started sharing the updates?
A: 2 (that I could find)

Now, I am open the shortening the delay but the exact delay length needs to be decided with a majority vote (preferably via a poll)

However, I won't be the one to run said poll as I don't know how, nor do I know what choices to give everyone.

And again:

The delay is just something I've decided for myself.​
There was zero input from the dev or anyone else on the matter.​

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
did you edit/changed file 51_system_settings_race? what is your seedbed level? i don't think the things at the temple of the sea witch are Deepones because only fishkind give fishkind babies, and if you did find deepones i recommended fishkind because you can basically be confident that the baby is either a deepone or fish

edit you can change file 51_system_settings_race to make it guarantied just change fish and deepone odds in the right section because there are 3 one for moot, human, and deepone

edit 2 i had to download this game again to look into its guts to bring you this information

Last edited:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Bad idea. This trait adds 20 sex atc, while prostitute adds another 20 for 40 sex atc total making possible to somehow use juicing from the start without CON investition. The main benefit of high CON is that you have extra stamina and can carry more stuff, like food, potions and explosives. For slut build i suggest 10 SCU, 15 (20 for cheese) SUR and all other points to CON. This way you can fuck all male enemies and nuke all others with mines and traps. If your play deepone Lona seawitch form will compensate 20 CON.
To not catch STD just use whore cloth - it will keep Lona clean.
CON is some of the most important trait in the game, no arguing that (my Mage build have 20 CON on her while all other points are in WIS, I plan to raise both CON and WIS to the max through 20 golds rebirth while all other trait are 0), and what you suggested, like nuking ennemies with mines and traps, are a good way to compensate for the lack of offensive skill of Succubus build. However, the gameplay involving the juicing is so one note and limited that I can't bring myself to have it be the only way for me to deal with ennemies without having to rely on external factors like mines and traps, or even companions.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
So you are using an MTL, did you re-run the game through the MTL Tool after the update?
Yes, after I downloaded the latest version I ported my saves and game.lona from the previous version. Then after confirming they work I used the newest (bugfix update 6) version of MTL tool to translate the game (0.8.6.0 version) into english.

The only problem after using the translate tool is just that dialogue portion from the Sergeant (classic introduction and about/ work choices - well, all of his dialogue basically). The other part of the quest - delivering the message to the mercenary at the new camp works normally.

The new quest from the said mercenary captain also works without problem.

I tried to play the Sergeant part on different game - I once more extracted the new version into a different file folder and just started it right away without using the MTL tool. But it was the same thing.

Screenshot down bellow.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Yes, after I downloaded the latest version I ported my saves and game.lona from the previous version. Then after confirming they work I used the newest (bugfix update 6) version of MTL tool to translate the game (0.8.6.0 version) into english.

The only problem after using the translate tool is just that dialogue portion from the Sergeant (classic introduction and about/ work choices - well, all of his dialogue basically). The other part of the quest - delivering the message to the mercenary at the new camp works normally.

The new quest from the said mercenary captain also works without problem.

I tried to play the Sergeant part on different game - I once more extracted the new version into a different file folder and just started it right away without using the MTL tool. But it was the same thing.

Screenshot down bellow.
Does the same thing happen with any other languages?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes