Apr 26, 2020
The delay is just something I've decided for myself.
There was zero input from the dev or anyone else on the matter.
I talked about it because the dev has reached out in the past about his grievances with the piracy community, where a sort of uneasy truce was settled on. Now I wouldn't listen to because Htnxx when he says its annoying, when he admits it doesn't affect him personally. His points about the thread being pointless has no merit either.

Back when I was doing Day 1 reposts, eccma417 (through a middleman) got in touch with me, telling me to stop doing that and wait at least five days. Then proceeded to call me a terrible person in his own inimitable way.
So no. Wait like a good pirate.
I've made the same request of others that might want to upload.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
For slut build i suggest 10 SCU, 15 (20 for cheese) SUR and all other points to CON. This way you can fuck all male enemies and nuke all others with mines and traps. If your play deepone Lona seawitch form will compensate 20 CON.
Could go as low as 3 SCU (to enable ability to sneak at all) and get SCU boost from ragged clothes and 2 stacks dirty. But now that staying dirty has actual negative consequences, going 10 SCU is probaly better.
In my opinion biggest weakess of Succubus build is that enemy getting juiced can raise alarm, which makes stealth segments annoying. (Yet somehow landmine explosions go largely unnoticed so there's still a way to clear your path "quietly".)

• Haha
Reactions: jony1212254855

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Does the same thing happen with any other languages?
Well, in chinese it works without problem.

In korean it works too, although anything except the accept/decline option is untranslated yet into korean.

In russian it does not work properly since its the same like with english option.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Could go as low as 3 SCU (to enable ability to sneak at all) and get SCU boost from ragged clothes and 2 stacks dirty. But now that staying dirty has actual negative consequences, going 10 SCU is probaly better.
In my opinion biggest weakess of Succubus build is that enemy getting juiced can raise alarm, which makes stealth segments annoying. (Yet somehow landmine explosions go largely unnoticed so there's still a way to clear your path "quietly".)
Isn't 5 SCU the minimum trait points to assign to enable the sneak ability? Because I just tested and tried to assign only 3 SCU and it says that SCU is too low and it needs to reach 5 SCU at least.

On another note, the sneak ability is really weird, even with 0 SCU I can still sneak around ennemies by just walking normally (running alert them) since Moot race ability + full set of gear sold at Fishtopia give enough SCU to sneak around by simply walking lol, after realizing that, I didn't find much use in the sneak ability so I decided to just assign no points to SCU, unless you're a Deepone race and you're in a Sea Witch form where you get a negative -10 SCU, one more reason I don't like playing that race, the bonus trait +10 WIS and +20 CON might seem good on paper, but it plays quite badly in most situations.

Also, I'm not sure if Juicing really alert the ennemies so much as I'm actually close enough to their sight, but I've been Juicing a certain group of ennemies a little bit close to each other and it didn't really alert them until I was too close.

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Well, in chinese it works without problem.

In korean it works too, although anything except the accept/decline option is untranslated yet into korean.

In russian it does not work properly since its the same like with english option.
This is partly why I chose the 10 days for the delay, that way the text project usually has enough time for the new text blocks to make it into the other languages.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Isn't 5 SCU the minimum trait points to assign to enable the sneak ability? Because I just tested and tried to assign only 3 SCU and it says that SCU is too low and it needs to reach 5 SCU at least.

On another note, the sneak ability is really weird, even with 0 SCU I can still sneak around ennemies by just walking normally (running alert them) since Moot race ability + full set of gear sold at Fishtopia give enough SCU to sneak around by simply walking lol, after realizing that, I didn't find much use in the sneak ability so I decided to just assign no points to SCU, unless you're a Deepone race and you're in a Sea Witch form where you get a negative -10 SCU, one more reason I don't like playing that race, the bonus trait +10 WIS and +20 CON might seem good on paper, but it plays quite badly in most situations.

Also, I'm not sure if Juicing really alert the ennemies so much as I'm actually close enough to their sight, but I've been Juicing a certain group of ennemies a little bit close to each other and it didn't really alert them until I was too close.
Pretty sure it was 3 back in 0.7.something and I was going from memory. Tested on 0.8.6 turns out it's actually 4 now, lol.
And yeah, SCU affects Lona's visibility even outside of sneak mode. Combined with power of distraction rock it's easy to get in most places just like that.
Alert by juicing varies by enemy type, goblins are slow to react and you can usually finish them off before alarm strarts, but bandits in Cecily questline alarm pretty much immediately.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Pretty sure it was 3 back in 0.7.something and I was going from memory. Tested on 0.8.6 turns out it's actually 4 now, lol.
And yeah, SCU affects Lona's visibility even outside of sneak mode. Combined with power of distraction rock it's easy to get in most places just like that.
Alert by juicing varies by enemy type, goblins are slow to react and you can usually finish them off before alarm strarts, but bandits in Cecily questline alarm pretty much immediately.
So from 3 to 5 to 4? lol

I'm still not sure if juicing really alert at all since I've been doing it on every types of ennemy (from bandits to deepone to abomination to orkinds to etc) and none of them really got alerted by me Juicing another NPC unless I was in their line of sight, the only time they really got alerted is when I kill another NPC through physical attack or when I literally run around them. Maybe it's an advantage of Moot race, since it specializes at sneaking, my Lona is a mixed race of Abomination and Moot.

Or wait, maybe I'm misunderstanding something here, just to make sure, by alert, do you mean the one where they call for reinforcement or when they notice your Juicing from a distance?

zom9

Jul 2, 2021
New update today and something to do with a horse peen weapon? Love it. lol!
Tag me if you know how to get it and would like to share haha
Acquisition of the new 8.6.0 weapon:
0) Go to the very north of the map, as the dev said (added, NorthFL_INN_SGT a side quest. ), it's the side quest, no other requirements
1) Get quest from the centurion commander in the fortress.
2) Do quest, come back and get the letter quest.
3) Go to mercenary camp, talk, deliver letter, after exhausting dialogue options you might have to quit dialogue and talk again. Merc will say that orcs approaching from the east, there will be several waves of archers, riders, shield orcs, the last wave will include the boss guy from with said weapon in hand, smack him on the head until he drops it.

Nelve

Dec 17, 2022
I've tried to use traps and they works surprisingly good.
First of all Lona can set multiple traps at once and even if rockbased they deal good damage at 20 sur. Second - setting trap do not broke stealth. Aaaand you can shift through your own traps by evasion skill for one tile.
Also stun. It will work good with heavy weapon that hit for 2 tiles - you set trap between Lona and enemy than hit him with spear or alebard and when he jump to close up he just trigger trap and catch stun + extra damage. Set another trap, repeat.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Acquisition of the new 8.6.0 weapon:
0) Go to the very north of the map, as the dev said (added, NorthFL_INN_SGT a side quest. ), it's the side quest, no other requirements
1) Get quest from the centurion commander in the fortress.
2) Do quest, come back and get the letter quest.
3) Go to mercenary camp, talk, deliver letter, after exhausting dialogue options you might have to quit dialogue and talk again. Merc will say that orcs approaching from the east, there will be several waves of archers, riders, shield orcs, the last wave will include the boss guy from with said weapon in hand, smack him on the head until he drops it.
So basically this boss is Crazy cat lady but instead of throwing cats it throws goblin babies.
1. Greenskins are clearly open minded about new combat tactics so yeah master race 100%.
2. I can imagine Elise laughing maniacally from joy while following this boss with an open bag.
3. Eccma is a genius.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Man I really love messing with orkinds, they're so fucked in the head that they would rape their own pals if you exhaust their stamina enough, I watch the ongoing orgy for a bit before electrocuting them to oblivion. Pretty satisfying mass kill tactics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Abomination Mage build is way too fun, so many skills you can chain, feels like you're playing Invoker from Dota 2. Fun to see ennemies being helplessly trapped while they burn and gets constantly stunned by a tornado, only thing lacking is the thunder.
7.PNG

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
I noticed that the most dangerous ennemies aren't the ones with high stats, but the ones with high speed attack that move and jump around a lot, didn't matter if they do pepega 1 damage to you, they could just stunlock you to death and then strip you off of your gear before raping you while your stripped gear slowly disappear.
first time deepone experience. take time but eventualy you'll get use to counter them, is not that hard, the ones that i found scary are the meat tanks on the corrupted areas where they do a shit ton of HP and SP DMG an knoks you out with 2-3 hits, they hit fast, they can atract you with a tentacle and they spawn every few seconds a tiny little shit that moves fast, jumb behind you, knocks your ass and the introduces itself in it...... until you found the way to fight them and it's easy again haha

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes