Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Can you just do everything with a file like in that mega video? I can’t launch this cheat mod in any way, I can’t do it like in the video because the links that are shown here don’t help me in any way... Here is shown in the video the “Modular Cheats Mod” file in the links and the folder itself with the cheat mod, show me Please point me to this!
I haven't updated the video because the install method is identical (as they are the same mod, just different stages of development)

The only download links are on the github releases. No more MEGA links until the mod reaches v1.0

Attached is the latest AIO codebase with the hotkey set to F9.

Delete any previous copies of the mod.

Extract and copy the ini and the folder to the game's main folder. The folder should merge with the existing ModScripts folder.

Enable the mod (either via Nyx, UMM or manually editing the GameMods.ini)

Once loaded into the game world, press F9.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Sooo, how does rebirth work exactly. I read the wiki page about it but its still not 100% clear. Are only certain baby types eligible for rebirthing?
Because out of sheer luck and perseverance I managed to escape a orkind lair after they captured and gangraped lona and that resulted in 2 babys.

I died but the fortune teller is not giving me the option. More insight in this would be appreciated.

Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
Hi,
Given the number of pages on this thread, I am pretty sure it has been already asked, but I am not a big fan of hard to play games, yet I would like to try this one (and so far the Wiki didn't help me much on that). So what would be the "closest to casual" way to play this game? I am not expecting an easy one, but if I have to follow a given gameplay at the start before to be able to do more or less what I want at some points, that is fine to me.

Apr 26, 2020
So what would be the "closest to casual" way to play this game?
Cheats. Game can still be a bit tricky after this but it's a lot less grinding and unforgiving. Press F10 to open the console and give yourself temporary levels, trait_points for traits and stats you want, and gold (in an area with a vendor). These should be all you need.
$game_player.actor.level=99
$game_player.actor.trait_point=+1000
$game_party.gain_gold(99999999)

Reactions: CamCun

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Are only certain baby types eligible for rebirthing?
Exactly, and the eligible babies human, moot, human(deep one), and abomination are born one at a time. You probably got some sort of orkind twins, those might be of some value to someone, but no good for rebirth.
Also just having the right baby and dying won't do the trick, you need to get the good end with the baby in the inventory, or leave the baby at the nunnery and then get any end. With exception for abomination babies.

So what would be the "closest to casual" way to play this game?
either ambush predator - Tough, Quality Weapons, Bloodlust, Cannibal, 5+ SCU , 10+ SUR, and the rest is some combination of COM and CON
or ambush sexual predator - Nympho, Prostitute, Succubus, Whore of Babylon, Cannibal, 5+ SCU, 10+ SUR, and the rest in CON
5+ SCU sneaking and distraction rock to take enemies one by one and dispatch them swiftly
10+ SUR for making smoked meat (cannibalism helps finding even more meat) which secures self sustenance and easy income
in any case supplemented by Lisa's wares for dealing with anything too big to fight or juice

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Eyran

Aug 1, 2019
Well, did someone find StomachSeedBed, ParasitedHookWorm, ParasitedPolypWorm, AbomPolypWorm, AbomCreatureMeatHookworm?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Well, did someone find StomachSeedBed, ParasitedHookWorm, ParasitedPolypWorm, AbomPolypWorm, AbomCreatureMeatHookworm?
Shouldn't be possible yet. The log entry for those is specifically labelled as (data only) ie: not implemented

Idkhowtoplay3

Oct 2, 2021
Sooo, how does rebirth work exactly. I read the wiki page about it but its still not 100% clear. Are only certain baby types eligible for rebirthing?
Because out of sheer luck and perseverance I managed to escape a orkind lair after they captured and gangraped lona and that resulted in 2 babys.

I died but the fortune teller is not giving me the option. More insight in this would be appreciated.

Well it all depends on what type of babies you got.... assuming you didnt get the option to resurrect, it is safe to assume you got orcling babies, right? Assuming the answer is yes (which I hope it is because then this post would answer your question)....
The only way to rebirth is by giving birth to human like babies not monster likes.... (there is an exception to that rule but I will leave it up to you to discover it :D, HINT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Hiayaya

Jul 3, 2024
Finally playing this, and phew, the game is brutal. Like not just content wise, that obvious, the actual gameplay is brutal. But kind of in a good way, for me, anyway. I'm taking the stance of not save scumming, and just accepting whatever mistakes I make, save for when its obviously a stupid decision Lona would have known better (Walking into a hostile area that wasn't clearly marked as hostile and getting wrecked), and I'm actually enjoying the gameplay narrative.

For instance, I ended up selling Lona's ID. It's clearly a bad decision, its obviously a trap and would either end up with her locked into the city unable to leave, or getting her locked out the city, unable to re-enter. Really no reason to take it, right? Exceept, I fucked around and ended up in a diminishing resource loop where I literally couldn't afford enough to eat and Lona had to desperetely crawl through town, the only option I could think of was to sell her ID just so she can eat and make the best of things. That just really really cool story-telling that is entirely player driven.

My biggest issue is certain things are a little too obtuse at times. A big one that ended up making me have to reload a save from quite a while back (my fault for not saving in over an hour) is I finally got enough money to buy some weapons from the shop, only to realize Lona can't equip them. Far as I can tell, there isn't any indication of what Lona can and can't equip in the game, or at the very least, I certainly can't find it. I 100% get that its just a part of the game to figure some stuff out on your own, this definitely feels like the kinda game where the way you play it when your new and when you know whats what are vastly different, but not knowing what items are actually usable before purchasing them with already very limited resources is a bit frustrating in a not good way.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
I just did that yesterday this update though? having right baby in inventory and dying works fine for rebirth.
only thing that may have affected it is i was using an old save to keep bank inventory.
Hmm, you are correct, I was going by the memory, but re-testing it on a recent version just dying with a "valid" baby in the inventory works.

My biggest issue is certain things are a little too obtuse at times. A big one that ended up making me have to reload a save from quite a while back (my fault for not saving in over an hour) is I finally got enough money to buy some weapons from the shop, only to realize Lona can't equip them. Far as I can tell, there isn't any indication of what Lona can and can't equip in the game, or at the very least, I certainly can't find it. I 100% get that its just a part of the game to figure some stuff out on your own, this definitely feels like the kinda game where the way you play it when your new and when you know whats what are vastly different, but not knowing what items are actually usable before purchasing them with already very limited resources is a bit frustrating in a not good way.
It's sort of hidden in the description of Quality Weapons and Mana Weapons traits, saying they explicitly enable equipping High Quality / Magic weapons. But even that isn't 100% reliable, you can find a weapon that says "magic" in the description but can be equipped without special trait.

Hiayaya

Jul 3, 2024
how much preggo and beast sex does the game have?
As much as you want, sometimes more than you want, and as little as you can get away with skill. Lona can pretty consistently get pregnant, and she'll still have sex while pregnant, so if you just want all pregnant sex all the time, just get her pregnant again after she gives birth.

Beastiality is a little more tricky, most will just kill you, but from what I can tell, if you go down the succubus/sex focused route, you can start seducing animals after a bit and then its just non-stop feral orgies if you want.

teal2589

Jul 7, 2024
The wiki says that a fireball does Wis x 3 damage, and a water shot Wis + 1. Minus the resistances.

Is that true?

I'm just not sure which staff to get. I only have enough money for one. Can you tell me which one will be better for most of the game?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
As much as you want, sometimes more than you want, and as little as you can get away with skill. Lona can pretty consistently get pregnant, and she'll still have sex while pregnant, so if you just want all pregnant sex all the time, just get her pregnant again after she gives birth.

Beastiality is a little more tricky, most will just kill you, but from what I can tell, if you go down the succubus/sex focused route, you can start seducing animals after a bit and then its just non-stop feral orgies if you want.
I hope that the succubus route doesnt take too long xD

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
The wiki says that a fireball does Wis x 3 damage, and a water shot Wis + 1. Minus the resistances.
Fireball deals splash damage and is slower to cast. Which depending on how much of a spaz the intended target is can cause you to miss or have the blast hit someone you didn't mean to, such as yourself. Water shot is simple straightforward projectile.

Reactions: teal2589

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Finally playing this, and phew, the game is brutal. Like not just content wise, that obvious, the actual gameplay is brutal. But kind of in a good way, for me, anyway. I'm taking the stance of not save scumming, and just accepting whatever mistakes I make, save for when its obviously a stupid decision Lona would have known better (Walking into a hostile area that wasn't clearly marked as hostile and getting wrecked), and I'm actually enjoying the gameplay narrative.

For instance, I ended up selling Lona's ID. It's clearly a bad decision, its obviously a trap and would either end up with her locked into the city unable to leave, or getting her locked out the city, unable to re-enter. Really no reason to take it, right? Exceept, I fucked around and ended up in a diminishing resource loop where I literally couldn't afford enough to eat and Lona had to desperetely crawl through town, the only option I could think of was to sell her ID just so she can eat and make the best of things. That just really really cool story-telling that is entirely player driven.

dont know how useful it is but after getting a certain amount of weakness (dont remember exact amount) you should be able to beg people for stuff, should be able to get "food" from that and MAYBE clothing or just straight up money? been a long time since ive tried it myself so dont exactly remember what you can get.

also selling her id isn't actually all that bad and is a free gold coin too since you can just get the fake id (also will reset your morality back to 50) If you try that though save before hand since that too i haven't don't in a while.

what build/personality did you pick? certain items are tied to certain perks/personalities.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
wait a sec the game is not translated and the lastest translated version is super old, do I need to use that MTL tool? MTL tend to be really bad

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes