onion_guy

Sep 17, 2019
I didn't know conditionals to get Cocona and I killed her without knowing that's her. Is there a cheat to bring her back?

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
Help me, in which version of the game with the option "beg" the NPC after helping through dialogue said that they want to fuck her, because it was not free? I played this version before, but I do not remember what it was. Now in the current version of the game there is no this option and no additional dialogues after begging! :(
I don't know but is your weak low enough for the beg to show up?

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
I don't know but is your weak low enough for the beg to show up?
You probably misunderstood me. I have the begging option, but the NPCs just try to rape her without any dialogue. And I played some version where there was a dialogue before the harassment, and she had two options for answering, either submit or refuse

nabst

Oct 24, 2020
having issues with some things being untranslated even when using MTL, specific example is the dialogue for Cocona questline, pretty much everything for the final quest is untranslated, any help would be appreciated.

Idkhowtoplay3

Oct 2, 2021
having issues with some things being untranslated even when using MTL, specific example is the dialogue for Cocona questline, pretty much everything for the final quest is untranslated, any help would be appreciated.
Did you change the language to MTL instead of english in the main menu?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
EDIT: I used a different download link. More comfy with it now, will update later if it works now. Sidenote, do you know how to install UMM for the Big Booba mod? Or does it truly not need it anymore and can just be added to the _Mod folder?

EDIT 2: So now I have a new error message, can you help with this one too or no?

EDIT 3: I added the Configurable Infinite Main Stats to the cheat mod, that's what caused it. Fixed it now though! Thanks again Kenny!
The "Configurable Infinite Main Stats" module is technically still in "indev" status (works perfectly fine on my end though) and wasn't that popular, which is why the simple version exists and is the version that is included in all AIO packages ("Simple Infinite Main Stats" that is)

I'm also guessing you got the Configurable version of the module from the releases page, which is not compatible with the latest changes. To get the compatible version, you would need to use LMake to get a usable package to add the module.

The later versions of Big Booba no longer need UMM, as is also the case with Cheat Menu. Although in the case of Cheat Menu, if UMM is installed, Cheat Menu will make use of UMM for getting the file paths for script/plugin loading and for getting the translation data.

Ash-Garath

Jul 29, 2024
I updated my mods GemPreg and AzorasTweaks for some bug fixes. (posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-9-0-5-beta-eccma417.49993/post-13593771 )
Thanks to 201199 for pointing out a bug in GemPreg, FrontalZp reporting a bug in AzorasTweaks and Kenny567 for providing hotfixes for both bugs.
I really wondered why these bugs didn't affect my setup during testing...
Good afternoon!
I was trying to use your latest GemPreg mod (25/5/2024) on 0.9.1.0.2 version ending in getting this error crushing the game.
Could you please advise how to resolve it?
Thank you!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Good afternoon!
I was trying to use your latest GemPreg mod (25/5/2024) on 0.9.1.0.2 version ending in getting this error crushing the game.
Could you please advise how to resolve it?
Thank you!
See the following quoted post as another user experienced the exact same issue and managed to resolve it themselves:
So I have a problem with Gempreg mod, where I get this error, is it because of the new update or because I messed up something, also I have to note that I got this error while having only this mod active alongside UMM
--snip--
Edit: so apparently the problem was that the file which the mod couldn't find, Coin3.json, was named a bit more differently, Other_coin3, so it just works after making a copy of that file and slapping it in items

heego

Jun 25, 2021
You probably misunderstood me. I have the begging option, but the NPCs just try to rape her without any dialogue. And I played some version where there was a dialogue before the harassment, and she had two options for answering, either submit or refuse
SurvivalMod?

Ash-Garath

Jul 29, 2024
See the following quoted post as another user experienced the exact same issue and managed to resolve it themselves:
I saw this comment before and tried to locate the mentioned file ( Coin3.json ) in the game folder with no success...
Could you please advise where should I look for it?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I saw this comment before and tried to locate the mentioned file ( Coin3.json ) in the game folder with no success...
Could you please advise where should I look for it?
Read the comment that I quoted again, specifically the Edit:, after the was named a bit more differently
tldr; The file your looking for is apparently actually named Other_coin3

heego

Jun 25, 2021
Yes, I had it, I think it was him. But it doesn't work on the current version of the game. What version of the game do I need for the mod to work and where can I find it?
There is no new version yet, I downloaded yesterday and am playing it for now.. (I’m dying without leaving Noer)

If you find version 0.9.0.9 of the game please let me know

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
There is no new version yet, I downloaded 0.8.9.2 yesterday and am playing it for now.. (I’m dying without leaving Noer)
MOD

If you find version 0.9.0.9 of the game please let me know

LonaRPG.B.0.9.0.15.

survivalmod_v029-2_LonaRPG-09015 works on this version

Reactions: heego
4.10 star(s) 189 Votes