sub_mackens

Dec 1, 2021
What happened to the wiki page? Why is it not available?
I'm assuming Fandom doesn't like anything NSFW related so the Lona pages are gone. Probably a good thing considering the horrible reputation the site has. At least they are providing all of the .xml files from it.

Screenshot 2024-08-08 224140.png

The only thing we have to do is to find a site to host the purged pages. Suggesting we should use miraheze considering a lot of NSFW works were migrated there.

Reactions: N1rox98

licher

Sep 6, 2018
Im increasingly of the opinion that any points into something other than your main trait is a waste. I put 10 points in sur because I have had bad experiences getting enough food when traveling to other places and biomes, and I thought it just made sense to be able to make your own dried meat and bring it with you, cause its hella expensive to buy. But now Im level 27 with only 7 points in wis and I do no damage. Sur also gives you mag def, but even then I think its a waste.

I know If you get high enough level you would get your investment, but it would take forever to just grind reapeatable missions for 10 levels, especially since you need a lot more xp the higher level you are before going for missions in other places. And if you dont grind for levels before the bulk of missions, you basically dont play as your build until late game, and there is a lot more buffer type enemies late game, and those are ridiculously tanky, so you basically are weak even then. And as timid lona, you dont even benefit from the coolest thing, dialogue option, they are unlocked at above 10-15 wis, and a lot of them are quite early.

It's weird, sur and stealth seem to be add ons in a build, or side traits, but putting points in 2 traits spells dissaster most often than not. The only exception would be tough lona, with attack and stealth, since the bulk of damage comes from weapons, you can put points into stealth, which also unlocks backstab.

Have you made builds that focus on 2 traits work?

all you need is 20 WIS total ( 5 timid trait, 5 staff, 5 glass, 5 points in WIS) and electric book to kill mostly everything, hold alt and arrow key in the direction you want and spam the heavy button, this should do an animation cancelling on that slow targeting box and immediately cast the lightning bolt 1 tile in front of lona fast enough to saturate that tile with lightning and kill anything on it, just don't stand on water tiles or you'll die in a few second and same trick on fire book heavy for enemies who have high SUR like indiana jones and boss mama, which is rare anyway.

Last edited:

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Im increasingly of the opinion that any points into something other than your main trait is a waste. I put 10 points in sur ...

Have you made builds that focus on 2 traits work?
Starting with 10 SUR is perfectly viable, you can hunt bunnies or boars for loads of meat + forage for whatever else you find, cook soups to eat and dry meals/smoked meat to either sell or stockpile. Once you have stockpile of food grinding the levels is easy, you don't need to do repeatable quests, just burning through stamina usually gives Lona some XP - prostitution, masturbation, even just running around overencumbered.
As a bit of a wildcard, you can start by volunteering Lona to fishkind slavery or Woodsons "marriage" for lots of early XP, free meals, and varying degrees of abuse.
Mage can also work as a SUR / WIS hybrid with as much mdef as mattack (so that any splash damage to yourself is minimized) recklessly spamming spells that pure WIS Mage needs to be very careful with.

I use build with Combat 27 and the rest at 20 except wisdom where I have 0. Just look at my stats and skills in the attached image...
The spin-to-win is pretty specific "endgame" build, just the boss fight to get the sword takes like 15 minutes and really makes you wish there was someone who could befriend the undead and resolve it peacefully instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But Melee Lona (usually also known as Tough Lona, even though yours is "the default") works perfectly fine as a stat hybrid. Even with 0 points in Combat the damage from weapon+ Bloodlust + clothes + mood + consummables is enough to make killing most common enemies feasible, so you can experiment - varying amounts of SCU for sneaking, high Constitution for tankiness, you could even spare 15 points on WIS (just put glasses on before talking to people), anything goes.
I feel that Nympho is most restrictive stat-wise you always need pretty high Constitution to function.

That said, I'm 99% positive everything in the game can be beaten without spending a single trait point though detailed knowledge of game mechanics and hefty dose of stubbornness.

popanegr4228

Aug 9, 2024
Lona Big Booba Mod

View attachment 3824789

View attachment 3824803

/ ( )
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the UMM]
RC2.3.x is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with
`RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: `0.8.9.1` (R2.6) ▐ `0.9.0.17` (R2.9p1 / RC2.4)
(UMM) 1.2.1 [optional since R2.7]
---[check UMM instruction in it's folder]

Lona Big Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags

Nun Outfit mod deployed:
View attachment 3580383
Can someone please ive me acual version of LonaRPG and an instuction how i can install this mod?

Jan 12, 2024
What happened to the wiki page? Why is it not available?
The only thing we have to do is to find a site to host the purged pages. Suggesting we should use miraheze considering a lot of NSFW works were migrated there.
No need to panic lads. lonarpg.miraheze.org has already been established. It's just currently privated while things get finalized and importing requests go through.

burritogordo

Sep 1, 2021
I havent played a long playthrough since the early quests in sybaris is there enough new content to justify dumping some hours in a game (lost my high level save) or should i wait a little more?

Azrul Ikarus

Jun 8, 2022
Lona Big Booba Mod

View attachment 3824789

View attachment 3824803

/ ( )
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the UMM]
RC2.3.x is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with
`RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: `0.8.9.1` (R2.6) ▐ `0.9.0.17` (R2.9p1 / RC2.4)
(UMM) 1.2.1 [optional since R2.7]
---[check UMM instruction in it's folder]

Lona Big Belly mod deployed:

View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags

Nun Outfit mod deployed:
/QUOTE] can i apply this mod in 1.9.0.15?

CheZzeRg

Aug 10, 2024
Hello, but can you tell me how to raise the reputation or issue it through the console "then what command?"
ps Since wiki is banned, I couldn't find an answer.

Last edited:

Ash-Garath

Jul 29, 2024
Using PregGem mod. Sometimes after successful prostitution I receive the following error followed by a game crash. Never happened during sex attack in battle. Could anyone suggest the solution, please?

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes