Heisieberg

Mar 22, 2018
I did not know that it was strongly tied to stamina and I completely forgot that Noer Tea exists. Many thanks.
I know that the father is a random fishperson so the unbreedable npc and animals angle is not at work here.
After reading your post i went further back before getting pregnant, got pregnant from a random deepone, same result. I even came with noer tea and lots of food for the trip back and kept the fetus' health at almost max. I will push foward and try pregnancy again after the miscariage to test it further.
I also noticed that there is an icon above the climax counter (lower right corner) with what appears to be an ovulum in a jar, any idea what it is?
Yes, the impression I got from my testing was that it was all related to stamina use. It's kind of a neat system because you lose stamina whenever you take damage, so from the coding standpoint it works without having to keep track of multiple separate factors. That's my theory anyway, for all we know there may still be separate factors, and your results seem to suggest it's not as simple.

Indeed, one caveat of my own testing was that I did it all while pregnant with human or moot babies, and barely taking any HP damage in the process. I should test this with a deepone baby next, may as well get that as a rebirth option anyway.

As for the icon in the bottom right corner, could it be the boob icon you're referring to? Pretty sure it's lactation / boob fullness meter.

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
If its the first quest then you must take (steal) the medal from that sargeant via steal skill. Just select it from the skill selection and use it on him.
Now I knew I'm the dumbest one cus i didn't know that the item u steal fall on ground not in ur inventory :KEK:

Vananas Polikorpot

Sep 28, 2022
I understand the JoiPlay version is a little cut down, for example, Lona's hair coloring is not displayed, the sea witch race has a regular elf sprite, the graphics are much worse (although this is not surprising), and so on. And I understand that this is for everyone who plays Lona through JoiPlay, tell me that this is so ... I'm tired of correcting game errors ...

Heisieberg

Mar 22, 2018
Is the bug repellent recipe... well, bugged? Or just wrong in the wiki? 2 repellent herbs do not make a bug repellent, not event at 20 survival.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Ey everyone, some question here!

I want to test some animation with different PNJ and interaction between them

The cheat file doesn't help me because the summon are empty... So I want to try with the console command... But I don'tknow what I have to type for summoning different PNJ... Somebody know?

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Doubt. Has anyone continued with the translation of the game? According to the link on the main page (English Patch), the last one that was made was up to V0.7.4.1, and for example, the continuation of the Cocona story is untranslated.

And taking advantage of it, does anyone know how much more the game is going to grow or in which direction it is going to go?

Heisieberg

Mar 22, 2018
Doubt. Has anyone continued with the translation of the game? According to the link on the main page (English Patch), the last one that was made was up to V0.7.4.1, and for example, the continuation of the Cocona story is untranslated.

And taking advantage of it, does anyone know how much more the game is going to grow or in which direction it is going to go?
I don't know anything about the state of the official translation or dev's plans in general, but you can currently use the to automatically fill in the missing parts to make the text somewhat readable. It's not pretty but perfectly playable.

furyhentai

Mar 28, 2021
Or in the caves with Deep ones. I personally made some tests because i mated with a ton of them and only fishfolk Lona gave life to. Big Deep ones or Crawlers have a very low chance if not zero to impregnate you with a Deep one. Aim for those tall ones dressed in rags with the tridents. They almost always father a Deep one baby.
i tried with those tall ones dressed in rags with the tridents. but i only got human baby

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
i tried with those tall ones dressed in rags with the tridents. but i only got human baby
That human baby is used to reincarnate your character into a Deep one Lona after you die. You truly awaken when you speak to the Sea Witch again. She gives you the skill to transform.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
See, normally you give birth to whatever you got pregnant with. To be completely human looking without any foreign traits should be a hint that something probably isn't right. Moots are an exception because they're literally human-goblin hybrids.

Jun 18, 2021
Lona 1: Oldest Professional, bred with everything and often made a killing. (Found out later that you can't "New Game+" on previous generations.) Had a Moot (Grey Rat), Human (Elise's), a Smelly Human (Rando McFishdude), and two orkinds that Elise probably did unspeakable things to. FOR SCIENCE!
Lona 2: Filthy Trapper/MurderRapeKill Moot, can eat everything to selectively lower Morality. Had two orkinds from the start as part of Elise's quest (to get seedbed), then... Grey Rat, again. First Kiss: OtherHorse's Penis
Lona 3: Murderhobo Moot Madness! Gain enough levels and loot to go... Deep One.
Lona 4: Deep One Suck-a-bus?

Conclusion:

Generation LonaRPG is a better Fable than Fable.
Fuck you, Peter Molyneux.

PS: The MTL in this is actually quite passable and fills in the gaps for the time being.

ZackFair20200

Apr 14, 2020
There are no maps but you can memorize where the exit is. Mind you the exit is randomly generated with each New Game. For example - you get defeated and loved by Goblins very very much. Eventually you get sick of it and want to get out. Take advantage of their kindness and restore the stamina using the food they gave you. Now you can walk more faster. If you have a big stamina pool, get to around 100 and break your chains. If not continue and explore the cave. You need to find firstly the big chest where the adorable goblins stored your precious inventory if you want to take your stuff back. They value your property that much. Then you have two options: Equip your stuff after you broke your chains and be an ungrateful asshole and fight your way out until you find the exit. Or you slowly walk with your chains still on and try to find the exit. This is a trial and error moment. You either find it or you get "caught" again and get loved again. Repeat.
Deep ones live in a watery cave so you must search for a small whirlpool to get out. It teleports you away from that place.
Abominations are the same like the Gobbos but escaping their nest is far more diffucult.
cool! Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes