Sidravel

Oct 11, 2021
What the fu*k
This game has pregnancy and birth?
Do you have recomendation rpgm with good art?
It has and it's an integral part of the game, as you can only trigger NG+ if you leave behind an heir (or did some special shenanigans)
This is also how you get Lona to be a different race

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What the fu*k
This is the perfect response to so much in LonaRPG.

Hstby, if Lona has given birth to a specific race (Moot, Abomination,, Human or Deep One*) and dies afterwards, you're given the opton to retart as that race (in the case of having multiple races in the above list birthed, a choice of which compatible races).
This is called in the game as Rebirth. Your trait points are refunded and you get to keep anything you've put in the bank.

*: I'm not too sure if you can rebirth as a Deep One or if it's just Fishkind Lona.
No, you cannot rebirth as any kind of Orkind (Gobbo, Orc)... Or a butt parasite.

Last edited:

Hstby

Oct 19, 2020
This is the perfect response to so much in LonaRPG.

Hstby, if Lona has given birth to a specific race (Moot, Abomination,, Human or Deep One*) and dies afterwards, you're given the opton to retart as that race (in the case of having multiple races in the above list birthed, a choice of which compatible races).
This is called in the game as Rebirth. Your trait points are refunded and you get to keep anything you've put in the bank.

*: I'm not too sure if you can rebirth as a Deep One or if it's just Fishkind Lona.
No, you cannot rebirth as any kind of Orkind (Gobbo, Orc)... Or a butt parasite.
what? this is generational game?

Apr 26, 2020
We're at 0.9 by now and I wonder if Eccma has something big planned for the 1.0. I don't want to see development on this end, but perhaps he has other good projects in mind.

RPG game

Jul 8, 2022
Tôi đã cố gắng đánh bại thầy bói và bằng cách nào đó cô ấy lại biến thành thế này, tôi không biết tại sao. Screenshot_2024-04-15-08-00-48-585_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

RPG game

Jul 8, 2022
Since I beat the fortune teller and turned her into a monster, I haven't seen her again. I don't know if she's dead yet

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
It's been a while since i played (0.800). Regarding sexual scenes/mechanics are there any new stuff? like more creatures that can impregnate lona?

lonaW

Feb 18, 2024
Is there any way use desu mod with big booba mod?
when i use this both mods, desu mod is not working.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes