RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
For anyone who still gets the plugin error on Joiplay even after applying the recommanded patches and configuration, try to log out of your phone account and then log in again and run the game. That's what solved the plugin error for me.

fggrzrg

Nov 13, 2017
hey guys. Lona Big Booba Mod can work at current version ?
I've tried it, the combination of lonarpg v0.9.1.1.1.beta together with BigBoobaMod R2.9p1 and UltraModManager 1.2.1 doesn't seem to work. You can enable the mod in UMM, but when you start a new game, Lona is small boobed.

Reactions: mikiwa3300

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I've tried it, the combination of lonarpg v0.9.1.1.1.beta together with BigBoobaMod R2.9p1 and UltraModManager 1.2.1 doesn't seem to work. You can enable the mod in UMM, but when you start a new game, Lona is small boobed.
You have to go to Elise's clinic and purchase the booba mod there to activate it.

Reactions: fggrzrg

k4roma

Jul 25, 2020
First timer here. Should I download the translated version or use the untranslated with MTL? Don't know if its worth it

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
i get an error message when I downloaded the roleplay S mod, can i not do it while in the middle of a playthrough?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First timer here. Should I download the translated version or use the untranslated with MTL? Don't know if its worth it

played for like 4 hours but yet to encounter any bestiality content, is the tag fake or am i doing something wrong?

You know you could of gone to the itch.io page, scrolled down and found the link to the new wiki.
AMAAZING! Our hard work collaborating with each other has finally paid off!
All the pages we worked so hard on (I did 95% of the modding guide page, even from previous wiki) grabbing mods from everywhere and properly organizing them.
what does everyone think of the page?

Last edited:

TeraTyrantShadic69

Jun 8, 2018
I don't understand the QTE and there is barely any guides explaining the prostitution mechanic. I spam The corressponding skill and sometimes i get points sometimes i dont. And after all that sed i had 1k points it immediatly lost 400 points. Like wtf? Can someone explain to me how prostitution works and why am i losing barter points even though i have been staying in the inn

mikiwa3300

May 27, 2018
i think this mod can't work with some mod i use. i will try again today. Thank you for help

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
I don't understand the QTE and there is barely any guides explaining the prostitution mechanic. I spam The corressponding skill and sometimes i get points sometimes i dont. And after all that sed i had 1k points it immediatly lost 400 points. Like wtf? Can someone explain to me how prostitution works and why am i losing barter points even though i have been staying in the inn
A sufficient amount of barter points are turned into coins; if you see someone drop coins afterwards, that's why.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
On Itch i read that Prostitution is dependant on Sta and the Chat bubble skill icon that makes barter better. Also if you currently have 100+ stamina it contributes to Blowjob and Handjob efficiency. If i remember correctly i lvl up the Barter skill up to 10 or 20 so Lona can bargain for higher payment as a prostitute.
I specifically asked the same question about why we lose barter points after prostitution and the guy that is at Itch said that "Drunks don't pay good". He didn't answer our question but regardless Prostitution if managed correctly with gold piercings, whore outfit and good stats can be very lucrative . Especially if you prostitute yourself to the Fishtopia weapon merchant that showers you with money if you are a virgin and then pays very well even if you are not.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I don't understand the QTE and ... I spam The corressponding skill and sometimes i get points sometimes i dont.
Well, spamming was your first mistake. QTE (ie: Quick Time Event) requires a hotkey press after a specific prompt (or in this case, in time with the animations seemed to work nicely, if both actors last long enough the required key presses can get quick enough to require spamming the key)

TeraTyrantShadic69

Jun 8, 2018
So to summarise, Barter Points gets automatically turned into copper coins. QTE is more or less timing based right? Also i just found something called Evil Toy Store, does that shop sell the horse cock or is it something else?

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
So to summarise, Barter Points gets automatically turned into copper coins. QTE is more or less timing based right? Also i just found something called Evil Toy Store, does that shop sell the horse cock or is it something else?
QTE is very forgiving. You need to not do anything for like 3 seconds to get a penalty. When that happens you get a, how do i explain it, angrily drawn cloud in a chat bubble above the customer's head. If Lona does a BJ you just normally tap the BJ button around 4 times and you are good to go. Just look at her model to figure out what she is currently doing. There are certain poses for every action.
Prostitution is fun when you get the hang of it. I have had around 100 small copper points with a decent lvl as it gives XP too. Try to balance it. Get Inn key, fuck as much as you can but don't overdo it because Lona can get hurt if she gets red stamina during the sexual act. Also if she gets negative stamina during a sex scene it counts as her losing control and can get her vag, anal, hand, mouth skill lowered more. When you have around 25 stamina just go to your room, make Lona touch herself to use the stamina up as XP, bathe and go to sleep. Repeat.
You can't fuck everyone in the Inn without eating your inventory food (don't eat food for this profession at all as it costs money) just use the stamina and food you got from sleeping in the Inn.

Reactions: bucefala
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes