Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
do you know the line for the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheat Menu Framework's Unlock Tool module is your friend.

It doesn't even need the rest of the mod to work.

Just extract the UnlockTool.rb script directly into the ModScripts/ folder, then ingame open the console with F10 and type the following command to unlock all of the CG's:
CheatUtils.unlock_cg

Reactions: Amiable57

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
why does she have to be a prostitute to "have sex for free"
What? Because Eccma says so. There is no longer answer, much less a clear explanation of "why?" in this regard.
I assume you're referring to the Constitution-based sex attacks (also called "Juicing"), right? Juicing is unique to the Succubus trait which requires Prostitute, if I recall correctly.

Sado Yasashi

Feb 21, 2024
GemPregnancy
  • v1b (REQUIRES UMM!!)
    • last update: 05/25/2024
Gem Pregnancy 1.0b_0930_26.10.2024_fix:
Bug Fixes:

1. All coins picked up from the floor turn into gems.
  2. Some quests now work only with the help of gems. For example, in the quest with big mommy.
General fixes and tweaks:
  • Gems as items have been redesigned completely and are completely decoupled from coins.
  • Scripts are now identified by name. And names have been made identical to everything else.
  • Added, as a bonus for map events (when you throw them out) and for gems, to make the picture “gem”, similar to icons.
  • Thanks to for finalizing and fixing the mod.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
HUNDRED OF PEOPLE ARE ASKING FOR SAVES AND YET NOT A SINGLE SOUL GIVE IT TO THEM AND I NEED IT EITHER WHAT TF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
Maybe if you would play the game instead of going all caps with your laziness you'd might get to somewhere by yourself.
It would also be kinda dumb to give you a save since there's really no way to replay scenes (unless going NG+).
And if you're too lazy to play it legit, learn to cheat, it's rather easy.

kacperox355

Sep 11, 2024
I messed up and I killed Cocona during the quest in which you are supposed to save her (A Strange source of energy from the Cemetery). Is there a way to revive Cocona and roll back the quest, so I can do it again? I have overwritten my previous save

Bingos_binted

Apr 5, 2023
What link did you download from the mod from and what game version are you using?

Also, attach the errorlog.txt file associated with the error (if there is one)
Followed all the steps in the guide, used the link to download the Cheats Mod folder and i keep getting the error.
What link did you download from the mod from and what game version are you using?

Also, attach the errorlog.txt file associated with the error (if there is one)
Installed using this link:
Used the file named CheatsMod-AIO.zip
Game version: 0.9.3.0
Im still getting an error code when starting the game using the nyx mods menu.
Don't know where errorlog.txt would generate for lonarpg but i am adding a screen shot of the full error log that pops up when starting.

DamnDaniel7770

Nov 14, 2023
I messed up and I killed Cocona during the quest in which you are supposed to save her (A Strange source of energy from the Cemetery). Is there a way to revive Cocona and roll back the quest, so I can do it again? I have overwritten my previous save
Unless you have some sort of mod then no. Some NPCS like Cocona or Cecillia do not respawn ever. While others like the Indiana Jones guy will respawn

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes