uyro

Jun 17, 2018
There's a number of major questlines that you are able to complete in this game. Getting off the island, Cecily's questline, Cocona's questline, etc. Technically, the story for what happened to Sybaris is still under development and other than Cecily's, most of the questlines have an end.
and what about opcional content (sex scenes, traits, h-related debuffs, sextoys, etc...)? Has there been any updates on that department since 7.8.0?

sub_mackens

Dec 1, 2021
and what about opcional content (sex scenes, traits, h-related debuffs, sextoys, etc...)? Has there been any updates on that department since 7.8.0?
Just a skim over the patch notes for the game:

There's added events over on the eastern side of the map, near Sybaris. This also includes new sidequests in that area as well.

New portrait for Lona for most sex events. Specifically, a full Nelson.

New companion has been added, over in the Coastal Fort. It's a musketeer of sorts. Both ranged and melee attacks.

New enemy types have been added. Seems to be of the zombie variants. All have sex sprites attached apparently.

New Item Equipment for the Top Ext. has been added to the game. Necklaces specifically.

Some of the more useless parts:
- If you're a moot, a tail has been added and you're able to tail whip with it (it doesn't really do anything)
- Testing out pubic hair

Also it seems that they're adding more debuffs to the game, which is both a ball-chain and stds. And apparently freckles is a possibility.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

piconwall

Jan 6, 2021
Seems like seedbed now causes lactation compared to previous versions.
It was pretty useful to stack seedbed to max beforehand but being more or less constantly putting out milk every couple of minutes is not good for adventuring. Still, if you're at max seedbed, it's possible to just afk and make a lot of cheese.

swarde

May 5, 2019
Some of the more useless parts:
- If you're a moot, a tail has been added and you're able to tail whip with it (it doesn't really do anything)
I don't think tail is that useless. If you equip magic weapon and don't want to swap to melee, tail whip can be used to stun enemy. Also tailed Lona is cute

• Red Heart
Reactions: Legodude9

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Is there even a way to get around this game without being R*ped by every single person? Its feels more like a r*pe simulator than actually being an "RPG" of sorts. No choices but to let yourself get used any manner possible.
If you're being attacked by EVERYONE it probably means you're weak stat got too high. It gets added to by various things like your state of undress etc. All generic npcs will assault you over a specific level, but I'm not sure that's what you're referring to. It's completely possible to do a virgin run once you know your way around things.

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Here's the new version.

Download:
LonaRPG B.0.8.4.3.1:​

Official Text Project:
Download:
Comments:
Date format in filename is yyyyddmm where d=day, m=month and y=year.
MTL Tool still needs to be used after applying this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead.

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
quick question: how do you make women in orkind nests crawl faster or are there any alternatives? I'm pretty sick of their pathfinding

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
quick question: how do you make women in orkind nests crawl faster or are there any alternatives? I'm pretty sick of their pathfinding
That is because they are in conflict with themselves. 50% of their psychy wants to stay with the benevolent goblins and the other half wants to leave. That is how i am explaining it in my mind and i am very temped to just leave them there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LDV

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
That is because they are in conflict with themselves. 50% of their psychy wants to stay with the benevolent goblins and the other half wants to leave. That is how i am explaining it in my mind and i am very temped to just leave them there.
There's also the fact that they have stamina deep in the negatives that won't regen because of their "treatment" while in captivity. Lona has the same crawl speed when she is in the same boat.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
The sexiest and coolest costumes in my opinion, sex doll and whore outfit, are genuinely useless. The only thing they help with is prostitution and dancing and the money gains arent even big. The sex doll outfit doesnt let you equip weapons, and the whore outfit has 0 defence and also decreases weakness, which you need if you want to play as a succubus.
Piercings are crucial as a succubus build, but they make you get attacked in every inn you go, so you need to cover them up, which wearing both those outfits wont do.
Sexiness in battle has no purpose, which sucks, you can have like max sexiness like 300, and they still hit you as normal and never attempt to grab you. Only weakness is taken into account.

Sadly you need weakness as a succubus build, because if you get spotted just one time and cant lose aggro, you are done.

Sucks so much...

Reactions: Birdnman993

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
The sexiest and coolest costumes in my opinion, sex doll and whore outfit, are genuinely useless. The only thing they help with is prostitution and dancing and the money gains arent even big. The sex doll outfit doesnt let you equip weapons, and the whore outfit has 0 defence and also decreases weakness, which you need if you want to play as a succubus.
Piercings are crucial as a succubus build, but they make you get attacked in every inn you go, so you need to cover them up, which wearing both those outfits wont do.
Sexiness in battle has no purpose, which sucks, you can have like max sexiness like 300, and they still hit you as normal and never attempt to grab you. Only weakness is taken into account.

Sadly you need weakness as a succubus build, because if you get spotted just one time and cant lose aggro, you are done.

Sucks so much...
Еccma really needs to add more clothes and i see very little issue or difficulty him drawing some and puting them in the game. It is not like he is drawing whole poses. Just slap a cloth, some ornaments and done. I think the game is more of a hobby to him rather than something he commits to.
Also Succubus is absolutely OP. She drains big goblins for 2-3 seconds resulting in their death. Only weakness is her fighting enemies she can't juice.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Oh, finally find the way configure for monster's have sex only with the way you want, without fisting, urethra and ets...Even without sex whatsoever, if you have crazy-Blowjob fetish for instance. Though it not really that easy...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LDV

piconwall

Jan 6, 2021
The only way you can "slightly" speed up their crawl speed is if you are playing healer Lona. Healing their health and removing injuries significantly improves crawling NPCs.

piconwall

Jan 6, 2021

Sucks so much...
You can earn up to 5 copper coins every prostitution at the high end club in Noer. High Constitution Whore Lona can make very reasonable income if you alternate between whoring at night and doing some gladiator fights during the day (just save/load until you're fighting with juicing compatible enemies). It becomes particularly easy to juke in the gladiator given the whore outfit gives movement speed bonus so you don't need to sprint to outrun enemies in the arena. Sexiness is only necessary to hit the threshold of seducing the high end club goers. There is no reason to dial weakness or sexiness to extremes, and I don't see why it matters when Constitution is the main influential attribute for Succubus build. Piercings is entirely not essential, especially if you rebirth into Moot where you hit the sexy and weakness thresholds without requiring piercings. Hell, human Lona can strip naked and most enemies will switch to coupling half the time if she doesn't hold a weapon in hand.

Succubus Lona is one of the most low risk builds with some hard-counters that you can simply play around. Not juiceable? Just hire mercenaries for any real battles. Suck and blow anything else that can be sucked and blown.

On a side note but one of the easiest ways to make easy income before the change to seedbed (Womb) was just pumping out goblin babies while at 10 stack seedbed. Now that it forces you to lactate like a tap on full, it is a lot less viable given how much it saps Lona's stamina. Not sure if it's an intentional nerf but it sure as hell denied an easy money maker.

Olp3K

Oct 24, 2020
You can earn up to 5 copper coins every prostitution at the high end club in Noer. High Constitution Whore Lona can make very reasonable income if you alternate between whoring at night and doing some gladiator fights during the day (just save/load until you're fighting with juicing compatible enemies). It becomes particularly easy to juke in the gladiator given the whore outfit gives movement speed bonus so you don't need to sprint to outrun enemies in the arena. Sexiness is only necessary to hit the threshold of seducing the high end club goers. There is no reason to dial weakness or sexiness to extremes, and I don't see why it matters when Constitution is the main influential attribute for Succubus build. Piercings is entirely not essential, especially if you rebirth into Moot where you hit the sexy and weakness thresholds without requiring piercings. Hell, human Lona can strip naked and most enemies will switch to coupling half the time if she doesn't hold a weapon in hand.

Succubus Lona is one of the most low risk builds with some hard-counters that you can simply play around. Not juiceable? Just hire mercenaries for any real battles. Suck and blow anything else that can be sucked and blown.

On a side note but one of the easiest ways to make easy income before the change to seedbed (Womb) was just pumping out goblin babies while at 10 stack seedbed. Now that it forces you to lactate like a tap on full, it is a lot less viable given how much it saps Lona's stamina. Not sure if it's an intentional nerf but it sure as hell denied an easy money maker.
There is a way where you can earn a lot of money.

Make yourself a slave with the fishmen and sell the libido potions that are on the altars.
But it's not easy to get out of there alive.
But there is a healing potion and enough food.
but if you escape you have to cross the island and build another flos to get off the island, because you have the slave sign.

Reactions: bobi121

piconwall

Jan 6, 2021
There is a way where you can earn a lot of money.

Make yourself a slave with the fishmen and sell the libido potions that are on the altars.
But it's not easy to get out of there alive.
But there is a healing potion and enough food.
but if you escape you have to cross the island and build another flos to get off the island, because you have the slave sign.
I don't doubt that it's easy to make money by taking advantage of certain mechanics. It's just risky like you have mentioned. Whore Lona has minimal risk of danger while making very reasonable income.

Olp3K

Oct 24, 2020
I don't doubt that it's easy to make money by taking advantage of certain mechanics. It's just risky like you have mentioned. Whore Lona has minimal risk of danger while making very reasonable income.
That's right, I haven't tried that yet.

I just noticed the other one with the fish people.

Of course, it's hard to get back into town afterwards, since you have to get past the guards with the slave sign. That is, you have to go through the cave with the orcs.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Crawling girls are intentionally slow, fireman carry was not invented yet.
Whore's outfit good for staying clean and going fast (sanic speed).
Ironically +Weak of cheap piercings is very good for Tough Lona. Tough personality is -Weak, having weapon is -Weak, but with full stack of +Weak piercings, get naked, and drunk, and the right hairstyle, and maybe getting dirty, and maybe being Moot, stacks together so much +Weak enemies always try to molest, even when getting halberd to the face. And in town with clothes on, no molestation. For Succ Lona it's sometimes good to stun enemies for easier grab.
Money making was easier in old version because treasure chest refresh was immediate, now you need to whore or run cooking mama loops.

Mar 28, 2017
Small Additions to the Guide... the Sequel.
Link to part 1

You might be wondering why I have added yet another piece to the ever growing guide list. Honestly it is due to it getting harder to format due to its length and how I am only on a phone.

Current Version is 7.9, and I will be switching to being a mage for this one. Anything different in any of the quests due to the change will be addressed.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 181 Votes