AlisterRein

May 31, 2023
I tested it on bandits a bit more. It actually works when the enemy deals more damage. I'm using false god slayer's speen attack which injures enemies often lower their atk and the additional 2 def bonus with full leather/hunter set and they eventually only deal 1 dmg to me. When fighting multiple of them (which I often do cuz speen) they drain her mood pretty quickly. Notice the last enemy dealing 1-2 dmg dropped her mood alot (the stun and the injury might've added to it). Also sorry for the footage I used game bar to record and I set the game on fullscreen 1270x720 but it came out like this lol.

zack_235

May 1, 2023
Man this game is hard, No matter what I do I end up in the sex loop and just die ?
I can't even get the quest(missing caravan one) complete even though I teamed up with Goblin slayer ?

zack_235

May 1, 2023
Man this game is hard, No matter what I do I end up in the sex loop and just die ?
I can't even get the quest(missing caravan one) complete even though I teamed up with Goblin slayer ?
Took me a while just to get through the tutorial/rat quest ..

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Proper preperation prevents poor performance. Get potions. Buy a bow. Don't let them molest you.
It can seem a bit of a steep learning curve and I would advise against using the pitchfork you find in the sewers. It destroys your STA and if you miss it leaves you vulnerable.
With a little bit of planning you can pull the enemies one at a time.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Proper preperation prevents poor performance. Get potions. Buy a bow. Don't let them molest you.
It can seem a bit of a steep learning curve and I would advise against using the pitchfork you find in the sewers. It destroys your STA and if you miss it leaves you vulnerable.
With a little bit of planning you can pull the enemies one at a time.
Biggest piece of advice i would give is to always keep an eye on your stamina. As soon as it hits 0 it's basically an instaloss in combat because you're playing catchup, even if you're at full health.

Also, Sneaking. They can't charge at you if they can't see you, and sometimes you'll need to get past some enemies to escape a tight situation.

982y39f

Apr 10, 2019
If having trouble with money/food/stamina at the start, could always just stand at the position in the picture, throw rocks at the guy so that they run in front of boss mama and triggers their aggro. This starts a bar brawl, but you could just hide at a bathroom and loot the drops afterwards.

Initial position.png

AlisterRein

May 31, 2023
If having trouble with money/food/stamina at the start, could always just stand at the position in the picture, throw rocks at the guy so that they run in front of boss mama and triggers their aggro. This starts a bar brawl, but you could just hide at a bathroom and loot the drops afterwards.

View attachment 2904675
You don't even have to sneak. Just stand behind the dude and whack him and watch the chaos unfold. For some reason no one sees you when you hit him in that spot and you don't lose morality.

Reactions: 982y39f

pooppyseed

Sep 21, 2022
the game is great but i wonder if there will be skill tree change. the skills are spread out very unevenly and you have a blank space in some places so i wonder if it will be reworked. also i wonder if the chad op will add systems like mind break or ahegao faces since it already has some f**ked up parts in it.

Reactions: eugene67

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
the game is great but i wonder if there will be skill tree change. the skills are spread out very unevenly and you have a blank space in some places so i wonder if it will be reworked. also i wonder if the chad op will add systems like mind break or ahegao faces since it already has some f**ked up parts in it.
eccman has changed the skill tree a few times last time if i'm not mistaken he add the two healing skils, about the mind break i read in the game files while modding text, on nightmare dificult lona has PSDT and a few lines about it, not sure since a didn't tested it, about ahegao, it does have, Lona slut personality has some.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Legodude9

Mar 20, 2019
Sorry to ask, but does anyone know with the Cheat Mod how to change race? I've used the F9 menu and pressed 'change race' to mixed race but it just comes up with a sound and nothing changes

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Sorry to ask, but does anyone know with the Cheat Mod how to change race? I've used the F9 menu and pressed 'change race' to mixed race but it just comes up with a sound and nothing changes
You have to exit the menu after choosing the race, then let the game run for a few seconds so that the sprites get updated (or pause and unpause the game a few times slowly).

However, in B.0.8.4.0 the Sickly state got renamed to AbomSickly (breaking the race changer completely), which will be fixed in the next update of the mod

Last edited:

tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
Sneaking out is the way. I always invest some points in scu, just in case, helps in some quests to.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes