dinowithonei

Nov 12, 2023
Anyone else have a bug with the first Gray Rat quest? I cleared out all the traps but he keeps saying he'll follow me after I clear a path :mad:

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone else have a bug with the first Gray Rat quest? I cleared out all the traps but he keeps saying he'll follow me after I clear a path :mad:
The quest is misleading as heck.

He's not telling you to just clear the trap, it's requiring you to save Cecily and he'll be there after.

onlythebest

Jun 27, 2021
My first post ever because l really like this game, but took real issue with how the game scales SCU with underground light/opacity and I thought some folks would be interested in this too.
After some digging around, the responsible code used for relevant calculation is within \Data\Scripts\Editables\70_Game_Map_DayNightAndOvermap.rb as follows (as of version 0.8.4.3.1):
Code:
def set_underground_light
    prp "$game_map.setup nightLIght",3
    tmpBasic = 230
    tmpScoutcraftFix = [$game_player.actor.scoutcraft_trait*3,75].min
    shadows.set_color(0, 5, 10)
    shadows.set_opacity(tmpBasic-tmpScoutcraftFix)
end
I'm not familiar with Ruby, but the code is rather simple. From what I understand, opacity in this case is really just the alpha value of the RGBA color model, with the RGB value being 0, 5, 10, which is black (well, a milder shade of black).

Essentially this code overlays a color filter on top of the underground map with an initial alpha value of 230. Know that 255 being fully opaque (color at full intensity), 0 being fully transparent (color not applied at all). Then, your SCU point is multiplied by 3 to subtract from said initial alpha value as final calculation for how "dark" the map should be.

Now here comes the real kicker: if you couldn't already infer from the code, there's a limit to how low the subtracted alpha value can be, and it is 155 (230 - 75) by using the min method which takes the lower between the multiplied SCU value and 75. What this means is, if you're only investing in SCU to see better in the dark (or planning to), there's no point in going above 25 (25x3 = 75).
You can test this by setting your SCU to 25 and 99 to check it yourself, but I promise you there's no difference.

So then, how to make your life easier? Well, there's a few ways you can do this and they're rather straightforward:
  • Apply a flat reduction to the initial alpha value, set tmpBasic = 230 to a lower value. Just... remember to do the math, or the substracted alpha value can be negative. You don't want things to be too bright anyway (right??).
  • Expand the lower limit by increasing the75 value, up to whatever tmpBasic is. At the default of 230, you would then need around 77 SCU to see everything at full brightness.
  • As an added bonus, you can also mess with the multiplier to allow for more granular adjustment for how impactful SCU should be.
And you can certainly get creative with this. This post is already too long, I hope it helped.

Reactions: bilihibl

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
My first post ever because l really like this game, but took real issue with how the game scales SCU with underground light/opacity and I thought some folks would be interested in this too.
After some digging around, the responsible code used for relevant calculation is within \Data\Scripts\Editables\70_Game_Map_DayNightAndOvermap.rb as follows (as of version 0.8.4.3.1):
Code:
def set_underground_light
    prp "$game_map.setup nightLIght",3
    tmpBasic = 230
    tmpScoutcraftFix = [$game_player.actor.scoutcraft_trait*3,75].min
    shadows.set_color(0, 5, 10)
    shadows.set_opacity(tmpBasic-tmpScoutcraftFix)
end
I'm not familiar with Ruby, but the code is rather simple. From what I understand, opacity in this case is really just the alpha value of the RGBA color model, with the RGB value being 0, 5, 10, which is black (well, a milder shade of black).

Essentially this code overlays a color filter on top of the underground map with an initial alpha value of 230. Know that 255 being fully opaque (color at full intensity), 0 being fully transparent (color not applied at all). Then, your SCU point is multiplied by 3 to subtract from said initial alpha value as final calculation for how "dark" the map should be.

Now here comes the real kicker: if you couldn't already infer from the code, there's a limit to how low the subtracted alpha value can be, and it is 155 (230 - 75) by using the min method which takes the lower between the multiplied SCU value and 75. What this means is, if you're only investing in SCU to see better in the dark (or planning to), there's no point in going above 25 (25x3 = 75).
You can test this by setting your SCU to 25 and 99 to check it yourself, but I promise you there's no difference.

So then, how to make your life easier? Well, there's a few ways you can do this and they're rather straightforward:
  • Apply a flat reduction to the initial alpha value, set tmpBasic = 230 to a lower value. Just... remember to do the math, or the substracted alpha value can be negative. You don't want things to be too bright anyway (right??).
  • Expand the lower limit by increasing the75 value, up to whatever tmpBasic is. At the default of 230, you would then need around 77 SCU to see everything at full brightness.
  • As an added bonus, you can also mess with the multiplier to allow for more granular adjustment for how impactful SCU should be.
And you can certainly get creative with this. This post is already too long, I hope it helped.
Interesting. So looking at the code, the brightness of the map doesn't depend on the SCU stat but on the SCU trait? Although, there's more things that SCU can affect, like SPD, trap visibility and lifespan of dropped items, with the latter being the biggest problem imo. In a numbers of situation where ennemies attack, grab or rape, you'll have some items you had equipped on Lona missing and oftentimes you won't even realize it until it's too late since they've already disappeared somewhere, this is especially problematic when it comes to unique items like Abomination Totem or Idol of the Believer. Do you maybe know where the code regarding dropped item lifespan is?

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
Woah What's with this games update info ? All of it is just, Bug fix and more bug fix. What is new added to it ? Seriously need an info ?

Edit: Naah not my kinda game. Seeing this poor girl gets brutally violated all the time is kinda too depressing !
i guess the dev made the game purposely designed to lose and get R*ped all the time ? Because there is no hope for this poor girl to win at something.

i mean there is no single scene is consensual. Some scenes are soul shattering Brutal ! On my 4 hours of playthrough, She get peed and get Sh*tted on her ! Literally everything is browner than chris brown !
And my glass heart can't take it anymore to look upon it ! :cautious:

Last edited:

Tecquo

May 9, 2020
Does anyone have a mod that changes the color of the cum in the game to white? Every post I've found in this thread that mentions a mod like this or even has a link to said mod is either long out of date or the link is broken. This also isn't helped by the fact that the only mod forums I can find on the game are either Russian or Korean, both of which would take ages to sort through and translate.
Here's the link for white cum -
Just place with overwrite inside LonaRPG/Graphics/

Reactions: Neonwarrior

Duncan316

Oct 6, 2018
Woah What's with this games update info ? All of it is just, Bug fix and more bug fix. What is new added to it ? Seriously need an info ?

Edit: Naah not my kinda game. Seeing this poor girl gets brutally violated all the time is kinda too depressing !
i guess the dev made the game purposely designed to lose and get R*ped all the time ? Because there is no hope for this poor girl to win at something.

i mean there no single scene is consensual. Some scenes are soul shattering Brutal ! On my 4 hours of playthrough, She get peed and get Sh*tted on her ! Literally everything is browner than chris brown !
Lona is overpowered when you learn how to play her... at first yes very rough not many skill points and you don't know how to play. Later she only has sex when she wants too. Trust me, abom Lona is only really challenged by bosses or if you have bad luck or your still working on learning the mechanics.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022

i mean there no single scene is consensual. Some scenes are soul shattering Brutal ! On my 4 hours of playthrough, She get peed and get Sh*tted on her ! Literally everything is browner than chris brown !
I get that the game is challenging but the game definitely wasn't designed to make you lose.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Why does everybody love this game??? Seriously, I don‘t get it.
because a lot of people are of the dark souls era, they like hard games.

Lona is actually fairly robust in terms of combat, and failure is punished, but in a way that benefits the player (rapeloops, they actually give exp, sooo...), the way you approach a combat situation depends on what method you prefer, do you fight straight up? stealth and lay traps? become a succubus and fuck the enemy (where possible) to death?

also the game is fairly easy to mod if you know how.

the fact however, is that Lona is just an average person in this game, she isn't super-empowered, have abilities beyond the most other characters in the game or anything like that... and even at max level (unmodded) can end up dead or... yeah...
the game's goal is to survive, and especially in the early game, that's a challenge.

also the fact the game is updated quite regularly, which is always a plus.

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
LonaRPG-0.8.6.1.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
The current version is 0.8.6.1.3 this version (0.8.6.1.1) is declared bugged on the itchio page, you can find the latest version 0.8.6.1.2 for free on the official vk site.
(will not link the site since i do not know how the rules work)

Reactions: kamapalutza

Broges

Jan 19, 2022
anyone knows how to play on joiplay? im playing the 0.7.9.1 version but everytime i start it just crashes on loading

Jun 24, 2017
also the fact the game is updated quite regularly, which is always a plus.
Yeah it gets updated frequently but every time I look at the changelogs its just a hand full of small bug fixes doesn't look like anything significant is ever added but I also haven't played it in many months just look at the changelogs so maybe im wrong.

Reactions: temprice
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes