Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Crash at this point every time and the same error code. I use mods, maybe some mods are broken?

OK I FOUND: The crash and error code appears when you activate _DEMO_1_ + _DEMO_2_ + _DEMO_3_ modes with all the other mods provided on the thread's main page. The crash and error code only appears when you talk to the soul during the tutorial before exiting and when you try to exit the tutorial at the end.

2024-02-22_190722.png

Last edited:

Ailys

Oct 22, 2022
Here's the new version. Latest file as an apology for letting the delay get out of hand.

Going forward it will be a flat 10 days after release based on the blog entry.
Whatever the latest file is that I have downloaded for that release at that time will be the one uploaded.
Any other updates will be ignored unless it is a critical update.

Download:
LonaRPG B.0.8.9.0.1:lonarpg-B.0.8.9.0.1.zip

Official Text Project:
Download:LonaLang-20241202.zip
Comments:
Date format in filename is yyyyddmm where d=day, m=month and y=year.
MTL Tool still needs to be used after applying this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead. (or grab FrontalZp's translation update)

Support the dev if you are able.

Note:
After ~2 weeks of being shared I'll be deleting the uploads from my end. Please be sure to report the updates to the moderators before they get deleted.
"MTL Tool still needs to be used after applying this." Sooo, I need to use mtl after applying this? not before? isn't mtl gonna overwrite translate files?

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
Here's the new version. Latest file as an apology for letting the delay get out of hand.

Going forward it will be a flat 10 days after release based on the blog entry.
Whatever the latest file is that I have downloaded for that release at that time will be the one uploaded.
Any other updates will be ignored unless it is a critical update.

Download:
LonaRPG B.0.8.9.0.1:lonarpg-B.0.8.9.0.1.zip

Official Text Project:
Download:LonaLang-20241202.zip
Comments:
Date format in filename is yyyyddmm where d=day, m=month and y=year.
MTL Tool still needs to be used after applying this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead. (or grab FrontalZp's translation update)

Support the dev if you are able.

Note:
After ~2 weeks of being shared I'll be deleting the uploads from my end. Please be sure to report the updates to the moderators before they get deleted.
Is the OTP made by Frontal's or not? because im confused since you dont link Frontal's TL

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
brothers, where can i get the files for "text/MTL/umm.txt"? this message pop up after i changed the lang to MTL per instruction.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah a path is nothing I’m going to change. What can be done though, theoretically, is provide the text for a path being referenced, even if it’s the wrong path, by using the path it’s referencing, and adding the text, and then just adding some scene info for it (screen image and text sizes).
That's significantly more work than just correcting the path in the translation. Quite often it is because someone messed up a manual edit and changed something that should not of been changed.

In this case though, "Quest" is missing from the block path BreedLingMeat in the english translation, where as in the CHT language the block path in the text files is QuestBreedLingMeat So either someone misedited, or it got changed in an update and got missed in the refactor.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
brothers, where can i get the files for "text/MTL/umm.txt"? this message pop up after i changed the lang to MTL per instruction.
Go into ModScripts/_Mods/UltraModManager/text/ and copy the language that the MTL was generated for to ModScripts/_Mods/UltraModManager/text/MTL/

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
"MTL Tool still needs to be used after applying this." Sooo, I need to use mtl after applying this? not before? isn't mtl gonna overwrite translate files?
Nope, MTL only overwrites the text/MTL/ folder. The tool copies the existing translation of the target language to MTL, scans for all CHT text remaining in the translation and works with that.

The order is either:
  • Game > OTP > MTL Tool; or
  • Game > Frontal's translation edit (which is here btw)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Crash at this point every time and the same error code. I use mods, maybe some mods are broken?

OK I FOUND: The crash and error code appears when you activate _DEMO_1_ + _DEMO_2_ + _DEMO_3_ modes with all the other mods provided on the thread's main page. The crash and error code only appears when you talk to the soul during the tutorial before exiting and when you try to exit the tutorial at the end.

View attachment 3377525
Demo mods are examples for mod authors, it's better to move them to the unused folder for those who only play the game.

Though I should probably make sure that my StealthConfirm modscript doesn't need updating (hasn't been edited for a long time)
EDIT: StealthConfirm modscript doesn't need updating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomoushie

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
hi i have a prob with cheat mods and in particular in the menu items and weapons. I have this message error. Do you have an idea?

1708647757616.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
hi i have a prob with cheat mods and in particular in the menu items and weapons. I have this message error. Do you have an idea?

View attachment 3378327
Check the description next to the Inventory Editor addon link. The is a link to the 0.8.8.0+ fix.

Though with 0.8.9.0 you should be using the latest release on github as it already has the fix applied, among other changes. Also has an all-in-one file.

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
Check the description next to the Inventory Editor addon link. The is a link to the 0.8.8.0+ fix.

Though with 0.8.9.0 you should be using the latest release on github as it already has the fix applied, among other changes. Also has an all-in-one file.
Thanks, but now i have this message on start game and the cheat no work.

1708649381125.png

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020

thank you for your help. I finally found it. You no longer have to go through NyxLauncher. But install UltraModManager to activate the mods directly in the game's home page.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
thank you for your help. I finally found it. You no longer have to go through NyxLauncher. But install UltraModManager to activate the mods directly in the game's home page.
It's already been specified that the latest github release requires UltraModManager.

v1.0 of the mod is almost ready, so the version here will match the github release soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: m00k00

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Go into ModScripts/_Mods/UltraModManager/text/ and copy the language that the MTL was generated for to ModScripts/_Mods/UltraModManager/text/MTL/
i did your advice brother, but i'm still missing 2 files.

umm.txt
general.txt

i dont have those 2 files in the mtl generated folder.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes