Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
ok i been trying to get cheats to work for a hour now can someone better explain how to get them to work

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
So, how do I enable mods? I downloaded the translated version of the game (0.7.9.1) as well as the cheat mod, to try it out. I followed the installation instructions, but hit a snag: It says to enable the mod once I place the folder so that I can order it in the NYX launcher.

I can't find anyway to actually enable the damn thing, and it doesn't show up in the launcher. Any help?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So, how do I enable mods? I downloaded the translated version of the game (0.7.9.1) as well as the cheat mod, to try it out. I followed the installation instructions, but hit a snag: It says to enable the mod once I place the folder so that I can order it in the NYX launcher.

I can't find anyway to actually enable the damn thing, and it doesn't show up in the launcher. Any help?
Read the top of the post for the mod (Before and After installing the mod sections) and the Mod Management Instructions spoiler.

As a side note: I have not yet updated my main install of the game past B.0.8.0.1 (also haven't played in a while), so the mod is also untested on my end for any version afterwards.

Last edited:

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Is there a Mod with normal boobs and big belly?

Yes, it's already . /
Incompatible with Big Booba mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1 adv.png 1 dancer.png 1 rag.png 1 whore.png
Put Lona_Big_Belly folder into _Mods directory and activate it with Nyx Launcher.

Last edited:

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
How i can change to Pure Moot?
by console I'm not sure, but at a guess
$game_player.actor.record_lona_race = "Moot"
might do the trick

can i return a human after become the true deepone?
Yes, with a little catch that transform back gives you full stack (3) Sick and full stack (3) Gastro.

theasdfer1234

Dec 30, 2018
Elise's "Fishtopia Isle" quest thing still largely untranslated after a certain point ~ and last save file from before I got to the island was from a while ago.

Any recourse? please advise.

theasdfer1234

Dec 30, 2018
Also, I know that this is probably not the game for it, but I am really jonesing for consensual/non-depressing sexual interaction.

Just for the contrast at least. All dark, all gritty, all the time gets grating without *some* relief,levity,etc.

Reactions: eugene67

Olp3K

Oct 24, 2020
by console I'm not sure, but at a guess
$game_player.actor.record_lona_race = "Moot"
might do the trick

Yes, with a little catch that transform back gives you full stack (3) Sick and full stack (3) Gastro.
I try this, but i change to a moot without tail.

Last edited:

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Also, I know that this is probably not the game for it, but I am really jonesing for consensual/non-depressing sexual interaction.
buddy, you know that theres a skill for that, to essentially do that to npcs and other various non-player interactables (non-human) that works in both combat and out of it.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
I try this, but i change to a moot without tail.
Are you on the lastest version? (0.8.1.0 or 0.8.1.1)
If version is not a problem it's also possible that tail really only appears by "proper" rebirth, as in the condition if Lona should have tail is only checked once at the start of the game and console race swap does not check it. Somebody (not me) would need to look into the scripting code to confirm.

I guess, I was more speaking to like- events or the like.
You mean like headpats and strictly non-sexual sisterly skinship?

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes