VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Lonely Catgirl Is the Purrfect Pussy [Final] [Norn]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Cryogic

Art was hot, but holy shit this feels like an interactive slideshow. The story is just there to spice up the art a little bit and there's some voice acting, so there's that?

It also feels like someone rolled a dice and decided to make a game using the tags that came up. This game (if I can call it that) is one hot mess.

They also have sex, like, every 5 minutes or so and there's no fucking build up. Goddamnit, I want to learn more about your cohabitation. Stop fucking at the drop of a hat. 6 sex scenes in I got really tired of it already, and realizing there's still 9 remaining really drained my enjoyment out of this game.

2 stars just for the art. It's seriously wasted on this game...
  2. 1.00 star(s)

sbel

Sadly not worth the download. Love Nekos, and while the girl is cute, the game is not. You get 4-5 messages of VN story, then 50 of slurp slurp mew mew make me pregnant with 2-3 pics... repeat 10 times.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Pentha

So, this game is quite something, and with something i mean quite boring, the dialogue feels at times tedious to read and there is a sex scene practically every 5 minutes.

I am by no means an adept at reviewing games but i felt like i had to review it with how mediocre it felt, the art is great but the story is severly lacking, i didn't even finish it, i played it for 40 minutes and got bored out of my mind and wanted to play anything else except this, if you're a big big fan of catgirls and want to see a lot of sex scenes this is perfect for you, should you expect your visual novels to contain an interesting story however,
    reconsider and refrain from playing this.