VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Lonely Housewife [v1.0.0] [F. Lord]

1. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

It´s a okay short mini game, where you go to your mother´s best friend she finds out her husband is chearing on her, then you fuck and then your mother comes and sees it and then you fuck her too.

The models are average.

The music generic.

The sex scenes have good animations but I wish there were sex sounds.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

K.T.L.

Love it. Every incest lovers wet dream. Not only do you get to fuck a horny housewife but your mother arrives and, instead of exploding into an angry violent rant, she actually joins in the fun.

It could just as easily have been a long scene in a far larger VN but, for what it is, it works well. The only possible negative is the honey select graphics that always seem to make male characters (the MC) look like a dangerous psychopath. Once you get past that, or can avoid looking at him, it all works nicely. Gets a thumbs up from me. (y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Uthuriel

Short, kinetic... but fuck me... wholesome and cute...

You get to fuck and marry not only your childhood crush but your mom too. Pregnancy is talked about but not shown... that would have been the cherry on top.

5/5 would fap again.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

CheerMaster

Short, simple and straight to the point kinetic novel.
    The animations could be a bit better, as the models don't have "phyisical" contact, the writing was good as well aside from some very slight misspellings, and the models are alright, the boob measurements a bit too far maybe. Aside from that, all good, really.
    What the game offered met my expectations, so I absolutely recommend this.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Envylicious

A pretty good game and too short in my opinion. The animation is good and also not pure POV as you can see yourself, the plot is pretty straightforward and has a really fast pace. The only downside for this dev is that the MC's face is a bit ugly. Overall just a good short game and not disappointing for the dev that makes Dark Magic.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

An_Able

Short and sweet, awesome game overall.
    Renders are great, story's non-existent but I knew that going in, the sex is pretty good and I have a special place in my heart for knocking up older women, so it's a 5 from me.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

greatguy693121

This game is a little short. but it has cute models, a (generic and unrealistic) plot, scenes that are well done, thus, resulting in a great fap. The cherry on top is that it is completed. I do recommend it to anyone with like an hour of free time.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

LordSanguine

I loved it. Short but very sweet. I absolutely love the character models used, they look so cute! The story in itself is sort of relatable in that we all have a first crush we thought about marrying, its just that this guy got to actually do it!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

JeremyCole300

Simple and Straightforward, This is a nice short kinetic novel thats fun to play if you just want a quick play through or fap. It's from the dev or Dark Magic so the renders and models look great. The story is really simple and doesn't require any thinking or hard choices. All the women are straightforward so its easy to get to the x scenes. All in all this was a good game
  10. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My rating for this Game (V1.0.0) is:

Pros:
    + Fast Game Pace
    + Lots of Action
    + Easy Playing
    + Completed
    + No Blue balling
    Cons:
    - A little Short

Loved Playing the Game, has some great closeups and alot of action going on in this short Game Play.
    Great Fab materiel, and nice story about a cheating husband getting his Payback from his Wife.
    Like it...

Last Thoughts:
    Worth the Download...