VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Long Hike with a Cute Girl [v1.0.1] [CozyKeeper]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Eidolic

It's basically a proof-of-concept of what an artist can do with AI to streamline their workflow. I hope the creator is satisfied, because the end result is quite appealing. Interested to see anything that comes next, and the theoretical improvements to the rest of any game's story/gameplay with the extra time and effort freed up by this streamlining.
    That being said the game itself plays like a tech demo, as in 100% in about five minutes. Download if you like.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

fleetp

While this is a short game, it has very nice art (I liked the model and the backgrounds),. This is very good for a first effort. I hope you make more games, but please make them a bit longer with more character development.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dickbutt00

Short but with great potential regarding the artworks,
    it's not a long game but the AI art is very good, i hope the dev gives this girl a sequel in a longer game because she is one hell of a sexy concept
  4. 5.00 star(s)

The_Dragon_Reborn

If you go into this knowing it's very short and more proof of concept then I think you will really like it.

What's here art wise is very oood.
    It's drawn well (Or however the artist came up with it)
    I would go as well as to say that the character (Grace) should be used in future projects otherwise I'm pressing charges for unneccessary teasing.

I can't really comment on the story since it's so short that there isn't a whole lot to dive into. I WILL say this though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To the developer if you are reading this. If you expanded on the idea of two people getting to know each other over hiking. With character development and the likes I think this could really be a great game. OR at least a route for one of the girls in a future bigger game.

For example : A lot of VNs have a "Fitness" archetype love interest. Usually that just involves a LI who works out in the gym. I don't think I've seen a game where that archetype is into hiking for fitness. It could distinguish any future game from the crowd or change it up enough to make it more fresh then the average. Making naughty things outdoors a part of a character like that would also distinguish that character too.

I've spent too much time rambling. Dev great job! People of the internet go play it.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

charmaman

okayish game. It's well made, nice artstyle and a sexy female.

Unfortunatly it's just about 10min of content which is mostly reading dialog while looking at the same 3 pictures until it ends with a non-animated sex-scene.

Very good first game. Congrats to the dev. Hope to see more full-sized content games in the future. I would even pay for it, if it wasn't that short