VN - Ren'Py - Long Road Home [v10.1 Part 3] [OBDGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

lTTMl

If it there's a game you have to test for the beginning of 2020, this is the one. The characters are interesting, the writing is very good, the story is original, some renderings require a little improvement but everything is there to make a very good game, so go play this game and support OBDGames. :cool:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

cosmosdad1

Great game so far! love the renders, and the fresh faces of the characters. the story so far is very good with only a few typing mistakes. keep up the great work, looking forward to more of this one. i am having a very hard time deciding if i like Tracy (the mom) or Jessy ( the daughter more), hoping there may be some way to have both, ;-).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ooga_Booga_

Man this is an awesome story and I can't wait for the next update. Great work on the script, still needs a little polish here and there to correct typos, but honestly it was engaging and fun, keep up the great work
  4. 5.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Really fantastic start.

The renders are really well done, the MC seems like a decent albeit troubled dude which I prefer over creepy teenager MC's that are commonplace, the story is pretty interesting and the pieces are all there for a long, entertaining game, and there seems like there will be a variety of hot LI's to choose from. There already is an older milf who is very hot, a young daughter who is just as hot and we will be introduced to her friend in the next part most likely.

The writing is natural and the characters are humorous without being overly edgy or cringy. I certainly can see this game gathering quite a lot of support if the quality of the updates are as good as this first release.

For a first release, this has more content than a lot of games a couple updates in. This is definitely one of the most promising starts to a game I've seen in quite a while. Give it a shot.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

CvtBfg

The story is very interesting and full of new elements .
    Original plot very well placed is time.
    Character building also very possitive, building up in the right pace telling you all you need to know about the personalities.
    Story 10/10
    Characters 10/10
    Renders 10/10
    Animations 9/10 , need some more work but they do look great.
    Very good work
    Well done so far !