Fan Art Long Story Short: Fan Art

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
guys stop bugging him for the other assets.. be grateful for what you have, and try to keep two things in mind.

1. He released assets for the girls who have been exposed in the game
2. Emily is his profile pic.. probably going to have to wait some time for that one ;)

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Can we get an ENF (Embarrassed Nude Female) of Ann naked somewhere? Maybe streaking or a dare or bet? Or just nude for no reason lol

Reactions: phreadom

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Don't let the lighting fool you, can you tell which one is the Vanessa.
Stepford Vanessa.png
I took TTrick model and converted it to a single slider morph for G8 and G8.1. The morph only requires being set to 100% and P3D Dewi texture maps, no other morph packages needed. Linda Ponytail is already a G3 and G8 asset.

I just found this thread and hoping that maybe there are people much better at DAZ than I am that will continue to contribute. I am working on an Ann single slider morph now, she appears to already be a G8. Now if I can get models of the remaining characters, I can do the same for them also.

I will upload my morphs once Ann is done (after today's stage of the Tour de France is over).

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Skins aren't exact, there are a lot of surface settings changed between my version and the original, but here is my version of Ann. No morphs except mine and Nipples.
Stepford Ann.png
Only one is the original

Also TTrick I stole your 'fan art' render of Vanessa from page 1 and cropped it for my DIM package (attached here).

Michael174

Dec 11, 2017
Couple Vanessa renders. I converted her to G8 and she came out looking a little different. Hopefully you guys still enjoy. Special thanks to TTrick for the .dufs!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh I would love if Vanessa would bring Ann to a gloryhole, telling her MC will love her oral skills after practicing on severals different cocks. Telling her this is their little secret and no one else will ever know. And one of the mystery cocks is Joe's lol. Any takers on this idea?