Fan Art Long Story Short: Fan Art

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I'm a bit late to the party but can someone please tell me what these missing files or assets are for Ann?

data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/chungdan/chungdan morph/thigh bend both+ stephanie.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/emrys/misc/pbm-e3dfemaleanatomy.dsf

I've been searching everywhere and its driving me nuts!!! ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ). ノಠ益ಠノ彡┻━┻

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I'm a bit late to the party but can someone please tell me what these missing files or assets are for Ann?

data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/chungdan/chungdan morph/thigh bend both+ stephanie.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/emrys/misc/pbm-e3dfemaleanatomy.dsf

I've been searching everywhere and its driving me nuts!!! ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ). ノಠ益ಠノ彡┻━┻
You could always use these morphs on Genesis 8 Base Female, all you need to add are the hair assets and skin textures and your favorite genitalia.
View attachment IM69690000-01_M4dSk1llzLongStoryShortGenesis8and81FanArtMorphs.zip
These are my latest versions of Ann and Vanessa morphs.
After loading a base Genesis 8 Female you will find these morphs in /Actor/People/Fan Art/Long Story Short.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Nope! That's just Vanessa :giggle:

View attachment 846633

Heh, finally I realized why I am so interested in Vanessa, despite her horrible personality.
I have a thing for Selena Gomez, and she does look like a bustier, more shapely version of her. Not like she's supposed to be her, but definitely looking similar.

Reactions: Penfold Mole