[R-Play tester] [R>Proofreader] Unpaid Looing people to test a new game "40".

Nov 7, 2020
Project:
I am currently writing a new games called "40". I am looking for it to be a 3DCG Visual Novel but before I think about possibly hiring someone to do renders for me I need to know if there is going to be a point in continuing with the project.

The game takes place over the course of a year. Every day will be represented and I plan on having one update per in game day. Depending on the path you take those days can be longer or shorter and some paths will lead to a premature end.

If I am able to create something people will want to play then I do not mind spending a bit of money to get it made. So I need some people to test it out first, see if it is something that may interest them.

I am happy to discuss the direction the game is going to head in and what my plans are in regards to content.

Developer:
I am working on it solo right now.

Looking for:
Play tester/ Proofreader

Employment Type:
Unpaid. Though if you are someone who can create 3D renders feel fre to contact me to discuss what kind of artwork I am wanting and there may be paid opportunities.

Work commitment:
While playtesting/proofreading as long or as short as you need.

Preferred method of contact:
Through private message or on discord.

Job Description:
Looking for someone to play through the game, see if there are any errors. Also would not mind some feedback on how the game plays. The characters, the things they say, the flow of the game etc.

Additional comments:
Any help at all is much appreciated. I am new to this. I have no experience with coding or writing games, nor with 3D artwork. I tried to use Daz 3D and failed miserably.

Link to day 1 of the game:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Can you give a synopsis of what it is about? What fetishes are in it?

Maybe post a few of the sexiest renders from the game thus far ...

That stuff could be helpful in attracting playtesters/proofreaders.

Nov 7, 2020
Hmm, renders are currently lacking. I tried using Daz 3D and failed, will be looking to pay someone who knows how to actually do renders to do it for me if I go ahead with the project.

The synopsis is simple. The MC is turning 40. You make all the decisions for him during the following year. You are married and can choose to stay with your wife and try to make your marriage stronger by rekindling a flagging love-life.

If you choose to abandon the marriage there will be a variety of other women you can pursue that will cater to various kinks all of which will be entirely optional and fully avoidable. anal, foot fetish, trans, bdsm, sub/dom, incest, swinging to name a few that are planned.

So far only 1 day into the game and only the wife daughter and 2 of the other possible LI's have been introduced.

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
Testing I wouldn't be so much interested in; however proof reading I would find enjoyment in that. As it is when I "play" a game, I notice lots of mistakes making it in the final project.