[R>Translator] [R>Writer] Share Unpaid Looking a decent Writer for my game !

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Job Description: I am especially looking for someone who will be comfortable by the topics I have written below,I was inspired by Anna's exciting affection and Fashion business, Its totally different game what I want to do but there are similiarities, I only need you to write diologues according to my story,You have complete freedom about how to diologues as long you follow the story path, we can even do brainstorm about the story,im very cooperative and open for all kind ideas(specially the dirty ones)
Cheating
Corruption
NTR(isnt avoidable but we will generally focus on corruption rather than ntr )
Voyeurism
Developer:
We're a team as 3 people at the moment, we dont have previous experiences about making games before, but we learn somethings new everyday and improve ourselves
Planned features
Inventory
Shops
Open world/sandbox
Minigames
Easter Eggs
Cheats
Reputation & Corruption system
Side quests
Quest tab
Switchable characters( We will have 2 MC and both are female)-> we accidently make the side character way too beautiful so we decided to use her as MC aswell
many more...

Looking for:
1-Writer for diologues, sex scenes,i prefer American-English
2-Any kind language is acceptable.(Russian,Turkish,French,Japanese priority)

Work commitment:
Long term,full or part time

Employment Type:
Rev. share for Writer
Unpaid for Translator,

Preferred method of contact:
1-Discord xell#3048
2-DM here

Additional comments
We already finish the demo version as script and currently working on the renders, And also the program is pretty much ready for the renders,we're using Renpy for the game.Im not comfortable sharing pictures about game here but if you want to know more info about the game please dont hesitate and send me DM or add me on discord,

Last edited: