Sep 9, 2016
touhou-seiran-junko-touhou-girls-anime-5380.png
"no visual novel"
Sorry - In that case I got nothing?
- for others - maybe they can help?

Cheers

Morgan15009

Aug 16, 2017
Youmu Konpaku & Dungeon of Lewd Creatures. Two RPGM games, Interspecies Violation and Interspecies Sex Labyrinth. It's a visual novel but the names amusing... Record of Penis Viewing.

Oh and if you like text I guess Eratoho K.
There is a Game staring Alice Margatroid which uses keyboard and the mouse which is a RPGM game on nico nico you can also download the game but I have no idea how to. which is in the description and uses a website called whitecats.jp

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There is a Game staring Alice Margatroid...
If you don't mind the lack of English translation you can see more games on DLSite. That for Sawa escape! Alice and the Mysterious Mansion wants a password, it's...

Morgan15009

Aug 16, 2017
If you don't mind the lack of English translation you can see more games on DLSite. That for Sawa escape! Alice and the Mysterious Mansion wants a password, it's...

Thank you and Do you know anyone on these forums that could translate games I have a few that they could do?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Morgan15009

Aug 16, 2017
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Gonna bump, anything new to add here? Or even for untranslated ones?

this is all that I bought so far. Too bad, non of them are English.

and these are from other website. I wonder if there is a way to gather all Touhou hentai game around?

Last edited:
Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

MasterPlug

Dec 30, 2020
These 2 by Steel Doll: (though the Tenko one was already mentioned)

heatmaster28

Feb 3, 2017

Dead link, unfortunately. Tried looking up Sawa Escape, but only came up with the movie Escape Plan

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Dead link, unfortunately. Tried looking up Sawa Escape, but only came up with the movie Escape Plan
If you check the Nico Nico page the games link got changed a bit under a year after, it's now .

New Touhou game out called Inscryption .

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Update. New game.
Byakuren and the Succubus Castle

Urias

Mar 13, 2018
I've got a few. More in my quote. Give me a holler if you want me to upload a specific game from the list. Pardon my formatting and what not. Not really used to posting.
Clownpiece in this one
Lots of different girls in this one
Nue in this movie like thing
Sakuya only in this
Seiga is in this one. Mentioned by a previous poster.
Flandre only, NTR.
A diverse cast of girls here most from scarlet devil mansion
Yukari pregnancy focus
Flandre RPG puzzle game
The inscryption game someone else mentioned
this is a big game 2.76GB , quite a big cast too.
A big cast in this as well
Tewi rock, paper, scissors strip game
Kasen HTML game pics and gifs included for easy viewing
a few diffrent girls in this, features scat and beastiality.
Byakuren game mentioned by a previous poster
Gameplay wise. No. But I've got a few stored somewhere. Here are a few. Just tell me which one you want me to upload.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ryokokyr and vnpt

Gamerl07

Nov 14, 2021
Hey, mister. Eratoho K best text-based ero game I played. This is a strategy war game with a full cast of Gensokyo Girls very true to the original characters. The game has an amazing strategy and sex mechanics. The problem is the game is text-based. SO almost no images. But there are many events with girls. There are some really interesting and unexpected happen during the game. Gameplay is 10/10.

Major Cons for some people are a difficulty. The game is hard to get into. UI is not good. And their are plenty of things that will take time to learn and understand. If you know then Think about Erotic Dwarf Fortress.